It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Hmm... interdasting EMN!

i = missile (attack) launched,
! = missile hits target

Note Q1543 too:

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 0537d5 No.1794770 📁
Jun 18 2018 01:43:38 (EST)
D
Morning sun brings heat.
Full moon coming.
Undiscovered stars learned.
Missions forward.
Q

Full moon coming = Moon Jae-in becomes head of government for FULL(reunited) Korea, rather than just South Korea?

edit on 29-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I probably should have noted it was a Drudge poll. As far as the DNC, it would appear they limited Gabbard's talk time if anything..
I'll vote Trump as I said...but were it her against Mitt Romney I'd go with her in a heartbeat.
What at the time in 2016 seemed a ludicrous choice of lessor evils for me turned out incredibly well. I'd love to see him have an additional 4 years to reset the pendulum gone far out of balance to the left. Doesn't make me right wing or even particularly conservative, but the left has just jumped the track of sanity. Meanwhile I enjoy being normal, non partisan...and pro Trump.
I used to think he needed to sh*t or get off the pot concerning U1 and nailing clinton in general...and it would be nice, but I doubt it's the deciding factor...and it sure as hell isn't Q.
Not that it wouldn't be nice to see the bloodlines fall (lizards or not), the cia/fbi put on a short leash and held accountable and every human trafficer put up against a wall. But the dude has to live thru his terms to be effective and I sure as hell wouldn't want Pence in office grabbing his ankles were Trump to get whacked over it.
Meanwhile we the people are all the people, wwg1wga is bullsh*t and not all patriots are like minded as to what is truth.
Freedom good, theocracy bad. And having a special interest doesn't make you special, it just means you should pay for it yourself.
Kinda drifted there, sorry.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Absolutely brutal clip of Trudeau being ignored at G20:

8chan post with clip loop (MP4)
(I can't find this anywhere else so had to link 8chan source)

Who is the leader who refuses to shake hands with Trudeau and turns back on him?
edit on 29-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

LOL. Awkward! I think that is Jair Bolsonaro, President of Brazil.

He is a vocal opponent of same-sex marriage and homosexuality, abortion, affirmative action, drug liberalization and secularism.

en.wikipedia.org...

ETA:
39kg of coc aine found on plane carrying Brazil president's team to G20

Diplomatic gifts.

A Brazilian air force officer travelling with President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 team has been arrested after being caught with 39 kilograms of coc aine.

The officer was detained in Seville, Spain, when the back-up plane travelling to Osaka made a stop-over, a statement released by the Brazilian defence ministry said.

edit on 29-6-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

They can take as long as they want with their little production of taking down the cabal and 'Saving the World ', but Pres. Trump needs to provide relief to the American people and he needs to do it soon. In the form of full disclosure, restitution, freedom from debt slavery, free energy, clean air water and advanced health technologies. We have the right to demand what was wrongfully taken from us. I will demand it and I will keep demanding it until we get it
edit on 29-6-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

lol, with body language, we look for tiny clues and subtle cues...but then boom, kicked in the chest with that one.

It will become a classic.

media.8ch.net...

edit on 29-6-2019 by FlyingFox because: added linq for clarity

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Here's the YT clip.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

lol, with body language, we look for tiny clues and subtle cues...but then boom, kicked in the chest with that one.

It will become a classic.

media.8ch.net...

That was brutal...... Even Trudeau's eyebrows (the real power behind the throne), wept sadly at the brush-off. They were found at a bar, soaking in misery.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Cate Vs. Milano

17 (movie, script, symbols)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

It's brutal if that happens with a mate in the pub but for a country's president to do that to another country's president - when it could impact their relationship for a decade - is astounding!

You wouldn't do that unless you were VERY sure that you wouldn't have to be dealing with the guy in the near future...

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Tileman

If another election rolls around and the American people have not demanded restitution and received it, shame on us

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: FlyingFox

Here's the YT clip.

I guess JT didn't get the memo, JB is woke.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
You guys talk about the border in this thread sometimes.

Check out these two reports.
www.cbp.gov...

www.cbp.gov...

That first one even brakes down how many gang members were arrested and even from what gang.
It shows how many drugs were stopped.
Shows the amount of children both unaccompanied and with family.
Very detailed.

The 2ed one is more about the amount of people apprehended at the border. It shows that up until 2018 things were at an average. But then in 2019 suddenly over just a few months the number increased. By a lot.

I'm asking people here to research why those number went up so suddenly. It might be important.

Maybe I should make a thread on it?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Brian Cates blocked me on Twitter because I accused him of being no better than the lamestream media since he refused to investigate evidence of foul play in Sen. Linda Collins Smith's murder. Instead, he wrote it off as 'conspiracy theory '. Some journalist

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I've ben playing around with a decode theory after the discussion of Q posts with "the Shot heard around the world" yesterday.

Where a STRINGER is repeated 3 or 4 times it may link to an internet domain site!

METHOD
Simply add the digits for each post number and put a period imbetween each result.
Then use WHOIS.net to look up that number and find the site name.

EXAMPLE
#559, 560, 572, 659 would give 19.11.14.20

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
More deaths added (28 total) - qmap.pub...

QMAP site has new online counter.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: crankyoldman

I can't love this post enough.

You are so right! In fact, I've put the below advice/link in several threads this evening.

"One of Above Top Secret's most talented members posted a summary of this past week that (IMO) every American needs to read, and let soak into the logical part of our brain.

Here is a link to CrankyOldMan's post: www.abovetopsecret.com... "

You are very kind CWM, for the record I (and many others I'm sure) consider you thread catalogue legendary, you distill so much and present so respectfully.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

The answer?
The same people were funding it as were funding the ships into southern Europe. Countries in Europe (Italy, France, Spain) started to wise up and stop the boatloads of "refugees". As that avenue started winding down, resources were being pushed into SA to do the same thing. There is a reason why there are people from over 100 countries coming to our southern border, and not just from Guatemala, Honduras, or Mexico. There have been people from Iran, Pakistan, and Afghanistan (!) trying to enter the US via the southern border just to name a few. Many of these people are being shipped by boat to south and central america then heading north.

That only happens when there is funding for organizations to do this, and they are the same ones from the EU "refugee" crisis.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Well, that's a new one!

The 19.0.0.0/8 block is owned by Ford Motor Company.

It may be interesting if any decode to first octet of 6.0.0.0/8 (Army) and 7.0.0.0/8, 11, 22, 26, 28, 29, 30, 33, 55, 214, or 215.0.0.0/8 which are all owned by DoD.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Previous thread on this week's headlines focusing on the debate energy.

As for why I posted the above in the way I did.

From my POV a certain part of The Plan is driven by, Qdrops: "never interrupt the enemy..." and "this is not R v D".

Why was this "debate" (really they call this a debate now?) held 1.5 YEARS from the election? PR rule: 3 months, 3 weeks, 3 days. 1.5 YEARS? Why so many players (none will be elected and the controllers know it)?

Consider the group. Gay man, black woman & man, Hispanic man, white woman, avowed communist, former VP/Senator all saying the same thing - give us your SOUL energy and we'll give you back free drugs (health care). Give us your SOUL energy and we'll give you back debt relief. Give us your SOUL energy and will give you back ways to take more SOUL energy via what we call taxes/debt/interest/regulations... (see the pattern?)

*for the record, dems or repubs I don't care about the label ascribed as it is just divide and conquer nonsense derived from polarity forms. *

This is a key time for us all. The debate circus was "For those with eyes to see". In the esoteric realms this sequence (time) we are in his huge, beyond my understanding, and part of that energy is to ask "is this really what you want in control of you mind, your body, your SOUL energy and more?"

(it will be very intense for those with eyes to see for 6 weeks or so).

This debate happened "now" as a trigger, as part of The Plan and I thought it went really really well. What say you Q???

For those where the Malware is strong. The military/space force will NOT take orders from any of those debate folks - none, not ever and most assuredly not 2 years from now...

And consider this: Your free stuff won't come unless Bernie gets House and Senate and SC. Repubs are now free to challenge ALL elections and will. Voter fraud is out (see CA and FL actions +). So Bernie won't get a majority and even if he did - you're 6 YEARS away from the start of your free stuff - all the while your SOUL is drained of life force...

You are NEVER years or elections away from your own enlightenment.

new topics

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join