It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Presidential election simplified

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

That's what I seem to recall as well. Middle of the country, and the South won it for him. ...and there is little cause to think anything is going to change, at this point in time.

Which, of course, explains the "investigations". The Dems can read the tea leaves as well as we can.

As for the accusations of Trumpism made by others, against myself? I've made no secret of my disdain for Trump. I don't like the man, never have, never will.

But given who has declared their intent to run against him? It's really hard to see him losing...though many of us, wrongly thank God, saw Clinton winning--bigly, in 2016. So anything is possible.

Give me an alternative to voting for Trump, and I'll take it, and gladly...but I ain't seein' one.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Willtell

Trumps not creepy, hes just an ass.
Joe's creepy.

Nothing creepy here.....

Obviously he is a incest pedophile.

Great Detective work.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Joe's creepy.

Nothing creepy here.....

I thought you worked for hollywood.
Pretty tame by their standards..

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Why anyone would even consider voting democrat after the complete #show they've exposed themselves to be is beyond me.

Bingo. Why would I affiliate myself with a group of people with some of the most idiotic mindsets I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. Saying that they have their heads up their booty is an understatement. The left has proven time after time that they’re about as clueless as clueless gets.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Joe's creepy.

Nothing creepy here.....

I thought you worked for hollywood.
Pretty tame by their standards..

I work in Tinseltown on occasion. It can get raunchy. But my main office is here...now Netflix

variety.com...

Livin the Dream!! I'm in the studio now....Thanks for your concern!!!

edit on 21-5-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
It isn't just simple demographics, will tell. Oh that it were.

The fact is child-sniffer Joe will dominate the primaries, and probably take out a few of the local hero/hollywood shoe-in candidates.

But watching DJ Trump lean in to the child-sniffer will be brutal. When Creepy Joe goes off the script, he says some incredible stuff, I mean as weird as trump.

Remember Biden saying he had told his wife all they needed for security was a double-barreled shotgun? That if someone tried breaking into the house, she should just "go out on the balcony and unload both barrels".

Remember Creepy Joe as candidate insisting that a local politician stand up to receive a round of applause? But the guy was in a wheel chair????

Trump didn't run a traditional campaign. He probably spent the least amount in current dollars of any candidate in 30 years. He had no ground game---didn't need one.

And all signs point to 2020 being the same.

Just one good border caravan in the summer of 2020. Or AOC/Sanders demanding a 70% top tax bracket. Or one of Pelosi's staffers turning out to be a Chinese spy....

...and we're done

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

If you find that creepy, I sincerely hope you don't have children of your own. People really need to stop projecting their personal fetishes onto other's perfectly normal, healthy relationships.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

All I can say, is Biden is a blend of Gore/Dukakis...that does not bode well for 2020 based on past history.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

The MSM will avoid this in order to rile the people into mass hysteria one way or the other

Man there is truth in that. Thankfully, we are cord cutters. The only "news" we get is the local CBS affiliate and its pretty bad but it's not CNN or Fox thank God!

It boggles the mind to think what CNN will look like in 2020. 24/7 non-stop political coverage; foaming at the mouth about Trump and Russian collusion and fake news. The hysteria will be awesome in the extreme. And then.....MSNBC with squint eye Joe and his weird wife mouthing daily snark at Trump and anyone who supports Trump. The "Pontificators" will rule the day....and the night.

I'll be happy to see 2020 in the rear view mirror.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

What a lolcow.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

He doesn't have to electrify the left. 75 percent of the voting public doesn't call themselves Republican. He needs the middle and he will pull some left and right.

Hopefully the run of the last 3 presidents has taught American voters we need centrists who don't demonize sections of the public and allow Congress to legislate for their regional interests.

My vote would be the guy that says I am doing less. I am returning power back to the people through Congress and am going to dedicate the presidency to shaming people every time they vote against their constituents interests or against the constitution.

Obviously that is a scifi scenario compared to our reality but one can dream.
edit on 21-5-2019 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

What if florida goes blue?

Bunch of felons just got the vote there.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Tell me one thing the Democratic Party has gotten done since 2016 that would make me change my mind and vote for them? This is your chance to convince me why I should vote for Joe Biden, besides orange man bad, I’m all ears.

edit on 21-5-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

It will take a recession or a war to oust Trump.

He's working on it!

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Trump won because he wasn't Hillary. The Democratic candidate will win because they are not Trump.

You are correct, it is very simple.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Ha, you really believe it will be Biden that gets the nom ?? He is old news and the DNC know it. His character won't survive the infinite hair sniffing memes and videos with highly amplified audio. Not to this generation of social media drones.

No sir, if they even run a male candidate,, he will be a minority or homosexual. Otherwise it will be a female ethnic homosexual, or just female. DNC only remembers how to run token sjw stereotypes. They just going to shoot themselves in the foot trying to look universally appealing to specific voter blocs rather than proposing any real policy initiatives unrelated to impeachment of Trump.

Real policy and results is what their candidate is up against, this POTUS has delivered like no other has in the last thirty years.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

Trump is starting to lose farmers because of his tariffs if that happens he has no chance of winning.

Trump's trade war has hurt his position in negotiating a new trade deal with China eighteen months before election day.

Well until he dumps billions into supporting them. Sales to China started to jump about 10 years ago, so this market is rather new and there are other markets to sell to also. The big question is how long will the Chinese go without our food products.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

He doesn't have to electrify the left. 75 percent of the voting public doesn't call themselves Republican. He needs the middle and he will pull some left and right.
a reply to: luthier

To be honest, I'm to cynical to settle at this point.

Either someone is all in, or I'm against them (politicians).

Biden is no better than Bush IMO, maybe even worse, he was Obama's lapdog after all. I say that coming from a point of hating both parties. While everyone was saying Obama is dangerous because he's a super lib... I saw him as an extention of dubya.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Ha, you really believe it will be Biden that gets the nom ?? He is old news and the DNC know it. His character won't survive the infinite hair sniffing memes and videos with highly amplified audio. Not to this generation of social media drones.

No sir, if they even run a male candidate,, he will be a minority or homosexual. Otherwise it will be a female ethnic homosexual, or just female. DNC only remembers how to run token sjw stereotypes. They just going to shoot themselves in the foot trying to look universally appealing to specific voter blocs rather than proposing any real policy initiatives unrelated to impeachment of Trump.

Real policy and results is what their candidate is up against, this POTUS has delivered like no other has in the last thirty years.

I don’t have any idea who will get the nomination. I was commenting on the electoral process, that the election depends on four states.

I want Bernie but I have doubts he can win. I do think Biden will beat Trump. I don't know whether Bernie can beat Trump. Maybe he can.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: LDragonFire

Trump is starting to lose farmers because of his tariffs if that happens he has no chance of winning.

Trump's trade war has hurt his position in negotiating a new trade deal with China eighteen months before election day.

Well until he dumps billions into supporting them. Sales to China started to jump about 10 years ago, so this market is rather new and there are other markets to sell to also. The big question is how long will the Chinese go without our food products.

quoted for relevance.

The Chinese are trying to corner the international pork market. They cannot grow enough feed corn to finish hogs the way westerners like them. It's American corn that fuels their fevered dreams of porcine domination.

Soy is in a similar boat. The majority of food grade soy to feed Asians is shipped to the USA for processing. Soy is poisonous unless it is put through an expensive and complicated process of denaturing the toxins. The emperor of China sent the secret formula to then-president Thomas Jefferson, trying to build a market for then-Chinese excess soy.

I've posted elsewhere that ethanol is a joke attempting to prop up the corn price. Sugar is infinitely better as a raw material for ethanol, but the majors don't need a market for sugar...

The news has run a series of news-vertizements to the point that farmers are nervous about trump's trade war. The truth is, those ads are placed by crop-advocacy organizations to try and get some daylight between Trump and the farm vote.

Truth is, trump was never worried about the farm vote. Candidate trump said in IOWA in 2016 that he'd like to end price subsidies for corn. And he carried the state anyway. He is being polite, playing along with this week's media drama.

When was the last time you even heard the downstream media mention farmers, rural America, or commodities????

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join