It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Presidential election simplified

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Also, who knows, for the right price $$$... Biden may encourage everyone to vote for Trump too!

It is not unheard of....

NYTimes January 2019 article

Joseph R. Biden Jr. swept into Benton Harbor, Mich., three weeks before the November elections, in the midst of his quest to reclaim the Midwest for Democrats. He took the stage at Lake Michigan College as Representative Fred Upton, a long-serving Republican from the area, faced the toughest race of his career.

But Mr. Biden was not there to denounce Mr. Upton. Instead, he was collecting $200,000 from the Economic Club of Southwestern Michigan to address a Republican-leaning audience, according to a speaking contract obtained by The New York Times and interviews with organizers. The group, a business-minded civic organization, is supported in part by an Upton family foundation.

Mr. Biden stunned Democrats and elated Republicans by praising Mr. Upton while the lawmaker looked on from the audience. Alluding to Mr. Upton’s support for a landmark medical-research law, Mr. Biden called him a champion in the fight against cancer — and “one of the finest guys I’ve ever worked with.”

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

i'm neither democrat or republican:

but right now there isn't any candidate from any party (not even my own) who can beat our current president.
he's in for four more years.

The polls say otherwise right now. Read my above about it.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

You do realize that, historically, the opposition party has the lion's share of the buzz at this point in the election cycle in all swing states because they're the ones actively campaigning leading into a primary race, yes? Trump hasn't even cleared his throat in those states for 2020, yet, and it's a basic fact that when he decides to do so, the Dem front runners will see their buzz swing to him as has happened in ever re-election in the past 50 years.

It will take a recession or a war to oust Trump.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: subfab

i'm neither democrat or republican:

but right now there isn't any candidate from any party (not even my own) who can beat our current president.
he's in for four more years.

The polls say otherwise right now. Read my above about it.

July 15, 2011

Registered voters by a significant margin now say they are more likely to vote for the "Republican Party's candidate for president" than for President Barack Obama in the 2012 election, 47% to 39%. Preferences had been fairly evenly divided this year in this test of Obama's re-election prospects.

History repeats itself...

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
We've got a year and a half before the election.

Polls at this time in the last election had Jeb Bush winning in a landslide.

So. . ummm. . . . enjoy?

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Real question should be: How many American nostrils have become clogged by the corruption from the Libtards ?

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Forgive me for laughing.

You're about as partisan as it gets, yet you have the moxie to complain about others being partisan?

That's funny enough to give this Tim Conway routine a run for its money...

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Inter-dimensional stuff crossed over.
In an alternate universe, Jeb won the presidency in a landslide against Martin O'Malley.
That universe has now run out of energy and is currently without sunlight and buried under 300' of ice.

edit on 21-5-2019 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: the matrix

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Why anyone would even consider voting democrat after the complete #show they've exposed themselves to be is beyond me.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Forgive me for laughing.

You're about as partisan as it gets, yet you have the moxie to complain about others being partisan?

That's funny enough to give this Tim Conway routine a run for its money...

No one is saying I’m not partisan.

The subject of the op is not partisan. The subject of the OP is the simple formula behind the election. There are not any partisan words in the op.

That’s my point.

If you guys want to turn the op into another Trump versus everybody, go ahead.

It is just a shame that one can’t have any non-partisan, objective conversations any more on ATS

You guys are like buzzards.

Take a break

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
You forgot florida...
The bobble heads exploded when hill dog lost florida....

The way I see it, trump will easily beat creepy joe.
Things could change of course.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
You forgot florida...
The bobble heads exploded when hill dog lost florida....

The way I see it, trump will easily beat creepy joe.
Things could change of course.

Your right. I was going to mention Florida. But still, if Trump lost Florida he still would have won. He won by 34 electoral votes, Florida is just 29.

I think creepy Trump is as creepy

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

It will take a recession or a war to oust Trump.

I'm betting on both...Bolton and trump will have their war....

recession....www.forbes.com...

And since the tariffs, trumps poll numbers are sliding again; I don't think he will run again...health problems!!!

projects.fivethirtyeight.com...
edit on 21-5-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Trumps not creepy, hes just an ass.
Joe's creepy.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
2020 Simplified
Trump wins
Biden Loses

Sorry about your bad luck Willtell. MAGA and again.

That’s your desire.

It’s a shame some people can’t stop the partisan programming even for a second and think objectively for a second or even a minute

Who’s to say I haven’t, you? Yeah ok

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Trump had 304 electoral votes to Clinton's 227.

Didnt he win by 77 votes?

Or 306-232......so 74 votes...
Whatever
edit on 21-5-2019 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Ironically the New York Times also had Hillary's odds of winning at 98.1% just three hours before the polls closed.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

The presidential election of 2020 is a very simple and clear contest.

Only 4 states will determine the winner. Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Ohio.

If any Democrat can win 3 of these( 46 electoral votes=Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin) they are the winner. One slight nuance is that they also have to carry as the last Democrat Hillary did--Virginia.

The race is that simple. Trump can ONLY win by repeating winning those 4 states, or maybe just 3 of them.

Therefore, its clear Joe Biden has an advantage since he will likely win Pennsylvania as a favorite son of that state. The Democrats would be stupid to not go for Biden… All the other Democrats IF they can’t win three of those states will likely lose.

Indeed, the whole race revolves around the swing states: Virginia, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania. In the Obama era, he easily won these states and I think also Iowa, therefore, won in two landslides. Hillary lost in 2016 ONLY because she lost the traditionally democratic states of Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania (46 electoral votes) And she lost many states, Obama, easily won.

Just add those 3 states elector votes of 46 and Hillary would have had 273 electoral votes and would have won.

So actually, the candidates just have to go to these 4 states and campaign there mostly, they don’t have to run all around the country

On election night just watch those 4 states and you will be able to determine the winner.

The MSM will not tell you this simply because they want to make a big deal out of something that’s very simple just to get ratings.

www.270towin.com...

I’m not sure Creepy Joe can win his home town. As for me, it’s simple unless Trump screw up bad between now and the election, I just pull the big R. I sure as hell cant vote Democratic again. Them bi!tchs be crazy!

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Trumps not creepy, hes just an ass.
Joe's creepy.

Nothing creepy here.....

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump has kept his promise to donate his Presidential salary to charities. I am curious if he has stated whether he will continue to do this in his 2nd term? For that matter, will he accept that annual presidential pension afterwards or continue to donate?

Edit add: to stay on topic: I don't think any of the other candidates have even shown that they follow through on their campaign promises as much as Trump has. He will be tough to beat. 2018 Michigan drew more voters out due to the legalization issues, I don't see any initiatives coming in 2020 that will do that. Plus, the Dems elected in 2018 have not done anything they promised. It is all backs pinning and embarrassing double speak.
edit on 5 21 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join