It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Presidential election simplified

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: luthier
I mean who doesnt want 80 year old men running the fastest changing society the world has ever known.

I totally do, I mean it's not like he isn't completely out of touch with reality or anything.

IT doesn’t matter, this country is run by hidden forces, and I don’t mean necessarily Freemasons.

They let puppet presidents have a few crumbs of power believing they matter much but ultimately the real power is hidden.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I've been reading some articles. Word is, this whole Iran thing has Trumps base a little edgy. If a war on Iran goes ahead, is Trump done for in 2020?

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
IT doesn’t matter, this country is run by hidden forces, and I don’t mean necessarily Freemasons.

You sure? Who else is stupid enough to give you a choice of Clinton or Trump?

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: harold223
Nope, war or peace, nothing could get me to abandon my Trump. Although, lately I have really become a Mike pompeo fan. That man could talk his way out of a deal with the Devil and, with a smile, and make him apologize.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

" The point is any democrat all they have to do to win is win Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan and there in, they can't lose. "

Yeah , Great Point . What happen to them in 2016 ...Again ? Hmm........

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

This is True ......

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Really. Looks like he is on board to beat his debt record by far.

And thanks to a new over reach guess what happens when the next liberal is president?

Gang war, school shootings become a national emergency to pass gun legislation.

Same as it ever was. Just different TV personality.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

You seem to be Obsessed with " Debt " . A Private Bank , the Federal Reserve's Fractal Banking System , Created that Mess , not Policies set by Politicians . Gold or GDP ? That Question was put to Rest by Richard Nixon in the Early 1970's . 22 Trillion Devalued Dollars is just that .........

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Yeah because the economy is a sham and a huge inflated bubble. Many many people are going to suffer when the CPI skyrockets from the trade wars and the over extension of corporate and private debt has the next major default chain. It has already begun in car loans, credit cards, and there are indications housing is on it's way.

On the level of calling emergencies when Congress doesnt do what you want is a terribly dangerous precedent. I am pretty nervous about how anti gun presidents will use this new power.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Great Post , Good Points . The Fed Needs to be Abolished Sooner or Later . The Wealth of a Nation is Created by the Blood Sweat and Tears of it's People FREE From Government Restrictions . Seems to me that Only Another American Revolution can Resolve that , Peacefully I Hope .

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I am very skeptical conservatives even exist in reality.

There are maybe 2 in Congress and not very popular.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join