It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Presidential election simplified

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The presidential election of 2020 is a very simple and clear contest.

Only 4 states will determine the winner. Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Ohio.

If any Democrat can win 3 of these( 46 electoral votes=Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin) they are the winner. One slight nuance is that they also have to carry as the last Democrat Hillary did--Virginia.

The race is that simple. Trump can ONLY win by repeating winning those 4 states, or maybe just 3 of them.

Therefore, its clear Joe Biden has an advantage since he will likely win Pennsylvania as a favorite son of that state. The Democrats would be stupid to not go for Biden… All the other Democrats IF they can’t win three of those states will likely lose.

Indeed, the whole race revolves around the swing states: Virginia, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania. In the Obama era, he easily won these states and I think also Iowa, therefore, won in two landslides. Hillary lost in 2016 ONLY because she lost the traditionally democratic states of Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania (46 electoral votes) And she lost many states, Obama, easily won.

Just add those 3 states elector votes of 46 and Hillary would have had 273 electoral votes and would have won.

So actually, the candidates just have to go to these 4 states and campaign there mostly, they don’t have to run all around the country

On election night just watch those 4 states and you will be able to determine the winner.

The MSM will not tell you this simply because they want to make a big deal out of something that’s very simple just to get ratings.

www.270towin.com...

+3 more 
posted on May, 21 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The people making the monetary bets still have Trump at 45%~ and Biden at 15%~.

Biden doesn't really electrify the left, he is just the most known brand they have to offer. More so, I don't really see him pulling many independents unless they just dislike Trump that much.

Not to mention, if allegations of ties to Russia were such a big deal, how are proven ties (Biden's son) going to bode?

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The NYT called the election for Trump around 9:15 pm..

No news channels called it that early.

Normally i would turn the news off when they are just trying to milk something, but watching CNN and MSNBC go nuts was kind of fun

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

The people making the monetary bets still have Trump at 45%~ and Biden at 15%~.

Biden doesn't really electrify the left, he is just the most known brand they have to offer. More so, I don't really see him pulling many independents unless they just dislike Trump that much.

Not to mention, if allegations of ties to Russia were such a big deal, how are proven ties (Biden's son) going to bode?

One would assume Biden can at least do as good as Hillary, who did very bad.

Therefore, since Trump has been exposed to most objective observers as a grifter and dishonest person, one can presume that in itself would help Biden ENOUGH to at least do as good as Hillary, therefore, the equation comes to these 4 states. Biden already has Pennsylvania likely, so all he has to do is win 2 of these states and he’s in.

Your not looking at it objectively your doing a partial ( I want Trump to win ) therefore your analysis is flawed.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Therefore, its clear Joe Biden has an advantage since he will likely win Pennsylvania as a favorite son of that state. The Democrats would be stupid to not go for Biden… All the other Democrats IF they can’t win three of those states will likely lose.

I certainly would not wager any bets on Pennsylvania for Biden. Simply comparing current Trump vs Biden rallies leaves Biden pretty lacklustered and not an apparent draw for Pennsylvania voters.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
If our government doesn't step in and get rid of the "National Popular Vote Interstate Compact" it won't matter- california will choose every president.
www.nationalpopularvote.com...

I'm ashamed to see my state falling into this trap.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Well sadly if these democrats keep up by-passing the EC, you will just need to pay off California and new York to win all the ec votes.

+9 more 
posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Well sadly if these democrats keep up by-passing the EC, you will just need to pay off California and new York to win all the ec votes.

I suppose the GOOD news is that cali and ny are democrat strongholds... which means their vote IS for sale at the right price

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
2020 Simplified
Trump wins
Biden Loses

Sorry about your bad luck Willtell. MAGA and again.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
THE reason so many are running is so that none will have enough delegates when they get to the democrat convention to win the nomination on the first ballot and the party will be able to pick who ever they want. Remember that huge block of super delegates that are not committed to anyone that Hillary used to steal the nomination from B. Sanders?They will be there again to vote for whoever the party thinks has the best chance. Its very close to being rigged.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Trump is starting to lose farmers because of his tariffs if that happens he has no chance of winning.

Trump's trade war has hurt his position in negotiating a new trade deal with China eighteen months before election day.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

originally posted by: Guyfriday

I suppose the GOOD news is that cali and ny are democrat strongholds... which means their vote IS for sale at the right price

too bad I don't have that kind of money, but I do have DNC preferred currency … incriminating photos. Which I would be willing to destroy if I, Guyfriday, win all elections as a "write in" candidate.

Sadly that's probably more likely how this would work. It wouldn't be who can out spend who, but rather who can extort the most people.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: nfflhome
THE reason so many are running is so that none will have enough delegates when they get to the democrat convention to win the nomination on the first ballot and the party will be able to pick who ever they want. Remember that huge block of super delegates that are not committed to anyone that Hillary used to steal the nomination from B. Sanders?They will be there again to vote for whoever the party thinks has the best chance. Its very close to being rigged.

It is rigged, the DNC even said that the conventions doesn't require a fair vote (or something to that effect)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Proof of my premise is here. Even Trump knows what I posted is a fact

Trump scrambles to reverse Rust Belt slide

www.politico.com...

His campaign is moving to shore up his standing in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania — where its own polling shows him trailing Joe Biden.

Donald Trump’s aides and allies are moving aggressively to shore up his support in three Rust Belt states that propelled him to the presidency — but where his own polling shows him in trouble heading into 2020.
Trump will travel to Pennsylvania Monday for a rally that comes after recent visits to Wisconsin and Michigan, two other states at the center of his reelection strategy. Those appearances are just the most public display of his team’s efforts to fortify his standing.

What are the 3 states I said were the key?
Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania

What states are highlighted in the article above?
Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania=46 electoral votes=key to the election

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
If our government doesn't step in and get rid of the "National Popular Vote Interstate Compact" it won't matter- california will choose every president.
www.nationalpopularvote.com...

I'm ashamed to see my state falling into this trap.

All the states which have fully signed on to that are historically DNC voting state, so this is an exercise in navel gazing by a group of sore losers at this point. IT WILL NOT MATTER ONE BIT.

As to the idea of the OP, he's not wrong. Swing states have long held the key to the presidency. That said, Trump isn't losing 2020. The incumbant more often than not wins re-election and Trump has enough popularity and has fulfilled enough promises to easily win the independent voters. RCP agrees. www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Your not looking at it objectively your doing a partial ( I want Trump to win ) therefore your analysis is flawed.

I don't like Biden....

That doesn't mean I like Trump.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
2020 Simplified
Trump wins
Biden Loses

Sorry about your bad luck Willtell. MAGA and again.

That’s your desire.

It’s a shame some people can’t stop the partisan programming even for a second and think objectively for a second or even a minute

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

i'm neither democrat or republican:

but right now there isn't any candidate from any party (not even my own) who can beat our current president.
he's in for four more years.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I don't like Biden....

That doesn't mean I like Trump.

Fine, but my point is that this election is a very simple formula. The MSM will avoid this in order to rile the people into mass hysteria one way or the other

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join