It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And it begins: Saudi tankers headed to the US "sabotaged & attacked".

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I wanna say the obvious for the sake of it as you dont seem to take it seriously.
They better leave the fkn Iran alone! Boosting the oil price isnt worth it. They had a good deal. Not a best one but there was no need to start a new deal-project. One wrong step and we are all FUBAR. It may not seem like a trap but it is. A special trap set for a specific kind of arrogant animal. A waiting skunk's ass. The sanctions are too evil to get away with. Why is any third country still taking these unilateral US sanctions seriously? I thought we are into nationalism and changing paradigm now. I feel that this old order will soon be over, most likely replaced by something and someone worse because of the same old bad policy.
Military tactics of binding and distraction can be seen everywhere. Countries may not all work together but they coordinate their steps to fit into the grand scheme that is not so hard to see. Houthis attacked Saudi warship off Yemen coast before and everyone knows it. Trump's willing to play Mr. gullible again having this great idea of taking care of it. Playing this America leads the way game while old school dudes like Bolton are playing him just like in Syria.
Bullying Iran means a huge waste of resources, time, lives, with oil shortage, Russia stepping in like the last time, pissed Pakistan, endless bad news for years like we are not entertained enough. I dont see Putin in the news doing stuff, changing the world every single fkn day. WTF, it's not too bad now. Let's have a year to stabilize the rest of it.
Imagine just losing couple of fancy ships for nothing and missing them later against an expanding China invading Taiwan or something. With global economy stagnation, lack of food due to grand solar minimum, EU invaded by muslims, in chaos, collapsed and turned even more into 1984.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
...c'mon, say it works both ways.
Why is no one interrested in this topic anymore? Have I killed it? I guess it's the weather. The anthill, the zoo planet gets a temperature boost.
Note to myself: I'll get more intellectual feedback on fkn youtube

<< 1  2  3   >>

join