It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens - Any ATSers seen ETs in real-life?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
The *US from the future* BS makes no sense to me. Sounds like a cop out, a human EGO excuse.

With all respect, it makes the most sense. The theory is based on science and mathematics that we actually know something about, but as yet, cannot accomplish it.

Perhaps, but in all of my research on this subject I find this plausible but Not the simplest explanation.

To me, the simplest explanation is that “they” are living beings from another place that isn’t earth. Why are they here? Could be anything from exploration to domination to they were just in the neighborhood - and I mean that seriously.

I say this because look how far we have come in 100 years with technology. It won’t take another billion years to be a full Blown space fairing civilization. It might not even take thousands with the rate at which we’re making advancements in computing power and AI.

Why don’t they show themselves? Probably because we’re hostile and aggressive by nature - might be getting smarter but we haven’t had enough generations of getting the caveman out of us. I mean we were committing mass genocide (and perhaps still are) not long ago, then we built enough nukes to evaporate ourselves, etc. hostile. So if I was in the neighborhood, even with advanced tech, I’d avoid us - if nothing else because it’s not a fair fight and the humans I’m looking at would try to nuke me and then nuke themselves in the process - all because I just showed up.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

originally posted by: charlyv

The *US from the future* BS makes no sense to me. Sounds like a cop out, a human EGO excuse.

With all respect, it makes the most sense. The theory is based on science and mathematics that we actually know something about, but as yet, cannot accomplish it.

Perhaps, but in all of my research on this subject I find this plausible but Not the simplest explanation.

To me, the simplest explanation is that “they” are living beings from another place that isn’t earth. Why are they here? Could be anything from exploration to domination to they were just in the neighborhood - and I mean that seriously.

I say this because look how far we have come in 100 years with technology. It won’t take another billion years to be a full Blown space fairing civilization. It might not even take thousands with the rate at which we’re making advancements in computing power and AI.

Why don’t they show themselves? Probably because we’re hostile and aggressive by nature - might be getting smarter but we haven’t had enough generations of getting the caveman out of us. I mean we were committing mass genocide (and perhaps still are) not long ago, then we built enough nukes to evaporate ourselves, etc. hostile. So if I was in the neighborhood, even with advanced tech, I’d avoid us - if nothing else because it’s not a fair fight and the humans I’m looking at would try to nuke me and then nuke themselves in the process - all because I just showed up.

If Elon Musk began selling Travel Vacations to another Planet exactly like Earth...where you could very easily be killed for a plethora of reasons....and where if you are discover you could murdered or imprisoned or enslaved or tortured or dissected....a place where People looked very different than you....would you go?

We could be talking about a kind of Universal Las Vegas Old West style....where anything can happen.For all we know this Earth could be a popular holiday destination.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

Please notice I said I doubt the BULK of reports are true "ETs." Undoubtedly, ETs exist. I simply think the majority of experiences are with something besides a biological being from another star system.

I surmise a lot of these mysteries involve non physical beings, time-dimension travelers, other indigenous species and/or ancient humanish tech... alternatives which could include ETs, actually.

I just think it's more complex than astronauts from Aldebaran. There's a reason it's kept so darned secret, and its reasonable to assume that reason is paradigm breaking.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Moved to BFE Texas as in way out in the country. I gaze at the sky at night hoping to see something. Maybe someday and the view of clear star nights are spectacular.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I've not personally seen anything, and I do question whether we have ever really been visited at all, but I won't discount the experiences of others.

If you say you've had an encounter with a UFO or alien, who am I to question you? Same goes for Bigfoot.

I questioned the paranormal and the existence of ghosts until two years ago. I've since had experiences in my home that have convinced me I was wrong. I suspect my belief in what I experienced is the same as those of you who have had alien encounters. Treat others as you wish to be treated, and all that jazz.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

Yes on more than one occasion. My favorite was with a being who shapeshifted from a very different looking, possibly Non Terran, to a beautiful Human woman who took on the colors of her surrounding from hair, skin, eyes, to her flowing natural outfit.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

now I know someone may come along and say there's a thread on here somewhere that debunks that whole episode, but personally I'm not convinced that the event (which spanned a few days) was a hoax.

Yes, there are people paid by the government to distribute disinformation on the internet. Several of them post on ATS.

No doubt, but any rational mind can break down false reasoning, hence why I'm not convinvced that the Turkey incident was a hoax.

To turn it around, if that event was a hoax, then it's probably one of the best ever orchestrated

Thanks for the reply, and yeah, the ship bridge theory was a bit desperate

On, what’s more likely? It was a cruise ship’s bridge, or an alien craft?

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracyIf you say you've had an encounter with a UFO or alien, who am I to question you? Same goes for Bigfoot.

Trust me, the aliens are here, just as sure as "Yoo hoo" is in your kitchen.

As you probably know by now, that is why I am on ATS, because I have seen their saucers and I have seen a ghost. So how great would it be if I could see Bigfoot! That would be the hat trick!!! How many lucky people have seen all three?

But alas, I am to lazy to go out looking for the big guy.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

It started when I was 3 years old when I said goodbye to 3beings of Light who wore a horned headress.Not much happened again until I was in my late thirties when they returned. for the past 5years I have have had contact with them on Numerous occasions. They are a bit like family.
I have a very wierd ability. I can see more another layer of light ontop of visable light.Light upon Light It is in this spectrum where the beings I speak about exist.
its a bit like a bee that can see Ultaviolet

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Lightsurgeon

Just wanted to welcome you to ATS and say that I am proud that I gave you your first star 🌟 (never had that honor before)... May it be the first of many!

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Maybe it was a trick of the light, but I saw a woman's eyes change like they had double lids and different-shaped pupils.

This was the first time in RL I've seen anything like this. It happened this year, a couple of months ago. I was in the city, walking toward a bathroom and two women were sitting side by side on a bench seat. I had to walk past them to go to the toilet and this one girl seemed a little worked up about something, but remained seated, and as I got closer, she looked at me as I walked through the covered walkway. Our eyes met. I must've done a double take or had some sort of weird expression because she blinked again, turned her head to the side and when she looked back her eyes were normal.

It happened fast, too. But she was right at the end of the walkway with her companion, and I had to walk past them to go to the toilet. Her eyes were more white than they should be before she blinked. The pupil was elongated vertically, then they blinked sideways (not her skin but the white in her eyes) and she slanted her head down and away and then looked back up with full pupils and irises. But I saw it. She was a dark girl, Asian I think, with big brown eyes after her eyes changed, long black hair. This was quite early in the morning, too.

It could have been a trick of the light though. But I'm not often fooled by tricks of light. I have very good eyesight. I'm not kidding. I have better eyesight than my children. Everyone is always asking me, "How can you read from so far away?"

Back to the experience, I went to the toilet, came out and went on a different way (I was headed toward a class on a campus). But I didn't think that much more about it. This person didn't hurt me, wasn't horrible, and was just sitting and chatting, probably with her friend before class so I let them get on with it. Much like I would be if I spotted a different species of bird or lizard. It was there. They were different, but not hurting me, so they had a right to co-exist in peace.

I never thought I'd ever reply to a RL sighting of such a thing. I never thought I'd be that person, but I've almost lived half a life without seeing anything. It wasn't such a big deal. Less scary than the Mandela Effect and paralysis nightmares. I think all the YouTube videos and all the conspiracies might have prepared me for the reality. It really doesn't matter if what I saw really was weird eyes or if it was a trick of the light. Same thing would have happened. I would have gone about my business, not harming anyone.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woolbrad666

now I know someone may come along and say there's a thread on here somewhere that debunks that whole episode, but personally I'm not convinced that the event (which spanned a few days) was a hoax.

Yes, there are people paid by the government to distribute disinformation on the internet. Several of them post on ATS.

No doubt, but any rational mind can break down false reasoning, hence why I'm not convinvced that the Turkey incident was a hoax.

To turn it around, if that event was a hoax, then it's probably one of the best ever orchestrated

Thanks for the reply, and yeah, the ship bridge theory was a bit desperate

On, what’s more likely? It was a cruise ship’s bridge, or an alien craft?

If it's a hoax event then neither, I certaintly won't agree with the cruise ship bridge idea

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: pacific

No my experience is definitely not a trick of LIght. The people I speak and liase with are LIght ie they exist as actual Light. i realize that may be alot to get your head around a higher dimensional field existing as pure energy. The secret to all of this is quite simple we are Light experiencing life in a carbon form. Both you and me are only at the start of what promises to be an amazing journey through our creators creation. An opportunity to experience life in all it's glorious forms- as Jesus said “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life"
This scares a lot of people especially those up in the higher echelons of organized religions. We are not alone in this creation and if you want he truth a lot of people races and species are watching very closely as to what we are going to do now that Alien life has been introduced to the Human race - The, Zag Monahans and alh77005 meteorites as 3 examples.
What we do now will determine our future -The watchers are watching- just saying

edit on 25-4-2019 by Lightsurgeon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl why do we have no pictures or videos?

We do have pictures and video. You are just discounting them all. Just because some are faked does not mean they are all faked.

It just takes ONE picture to be real.
It just takes ONE film to be real.
It just takes ONE story to be real.

Why would you believe just ONE person's story?
Why would you not believe several stories that were similar to it?

Yet you do not even believe in ONE.

You don't know if I "do not believe even one." Did you ask me? Nope. Be accurate in what you say or no one will take you seriously. If you don't know the answer for sure, don't state it as fact. No one will take you seriously.

Which pictures have I discounted? Quote me. Which picture or pictures have I discounted?

Pony up. Put your money where your mouth is, dude.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
When I was around 10 years old, I was in bed trying to fall asleep staring at the wall across the room. An orange/red glow appeared on the wall than turned into a glowing crack. The crack spread and enlarged to about 8 feet tall by 3 feet wide. I saw this creature standing sideways about 5 feet in the crack. He turned his head as he thought he was being watched and we made eye contact. I pulled the covers over my head as he rushed through the opening towards me. I remember thinking this can't be real as the foot steps approached my bed. Under the covers, I remember hands grabbing me and shaking me as I felt I was in a furnace. I instantly passed out. The only time in my life I have ever passed out. I remembered that creature all my life and was shocked when about 20 years later I saw him again. Imagine my surprise watching Star Wars: The Phantom Menace when they introduced Darth Maul. I think now that Lucas , Speilberg and others have some insider knowledge. Maybe they are slowly preparing us for the truth. Sasquatch is possibly an ET just like in Star Wars.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TamtammyMacx

one of my very very scary experience is something very similar to yours but mine was in a strange sleep paralysis type thing.

i was laying in bed next to my gf and all of a sudden the air right in front of the bed(by my feet) rippled like water in front of me and it opened up and it was like a window, i could see into a large smoky room and i saw a figure walking towards me that was partly hidden via the smoke and as it got closer i could make out that it was a very disturbing looking gray.

I tried to scream and i couldnt move or scream, i was screaming as hard as i could but it was only happening in my head. it came right to the edge of the rippling 'window' and reached out and RIGHT before it was about to touch me i woke up screaming.

if my gf hadn't been there i would have said it really happened.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
why do we have no pictures or videos?
With all of our technology and we can't get one single clear picture of one of these things?

Dude, I could have sworn you just wrote “we can't get one single clear picture of one of these things?” when we have at least a dozen clear pictures of them, one of which you see every time you look at my name.

You also just wrote “we have no pictures or videos?” I could have sworn that means that not only do you discount one picture, it means you discount ALL the pictures and videos we have of them.

If you are not discounting all the pictures that means you are accepting some. If you are accepting some as real that means you DO think aliens have been to Earth. Or are you just saying “maybe” some of those pictures are real alien aircraft?

So am I wrong and you DO believe in an alien related picture, film or story? If so, which is it?

Even if you are only at the ‘”maybe” stage, then that is a change for the better, because several years ago you called the idea of aliens “ridiculous”. Have you changed your mind about that? Are you now accepting them as a possibility?

It would be easy for you to believe in alien visitation once you have seen their craft. But for that to happen you have to be really lucky. Really, really lucky. You have to be looking at the right place at the right time. Because they make no noise. They could be right over you and you would never know it unless maybe you saw their shadow. I would have never seen my second one if my dad had not seen it first. It would have flown right on by and we would have never known it was there.

And the only reason I saw two of them was because we lived right across the highway from the naval bases nuclear weapons storage area. The UFO’s hovered/flew right over these bunkers. I am guessing they were doing something like an underground radar mapping count of how many warheads were down there. Whatever it was, that was the only reason I saw them. Location, location, location. And that location was my driveway. Lucky me.

I did not have to see who was inside these two craft to know that they were alien, because the US did not have craft like that at that time ~ and still do not. The US did not have 40 foot circular craft in 1971 that could fly in one direction at around 7 miles per hour while spinning, making no noise at all and giving off plasma exhaust plumes. They also did not have circular craft that could hover silently in place and glow like plasma in 1965.

I know what I saw and it was not us.

And of course I am not the only one, as people had been seeing these things since the 40’s.

Unfortunately many of you have not been lucky enough to have this experience. Even now, after all this time on ATS, many of you have still have not accepted the alien reality and that there is nothing ridiculous about it.

You will never better your thought process until you realize that it is all about aliens. It has always been all about the aliens.

So many things will make a lot more sense to you once you realize this:

History
Religion
Mythology
Egyptology
Etc.

It is all one big cover-up. Your *shadow government* ~ that secretive military-government group at the top that lies behind all this ~ knows they are here now and they know that aliens of one kind or another have been visiting Earth at different periods over the centuries.

They have known this since the Eisenhower meeting.

This is why the mil-gov keeps the monetary lid on scholastic studies. They have to cover up the past to protect the future. They cannot let people go around knowing that ancient astronauts were once here and still expect people to believe that there are no present aliens here now. They will not fund any learning institution that promotes any link to the alien issue. Thus these institutions have to stay in line with what is “acceptable” learning. And if you break from this learning curve ~ like Hancock, Hoagland, Sitchin, Daniken, Keyhoe, etc. ~ you will be harassed. Or if you are lucky, like Sagan, they let you in on their secret. But then you join them and in turn become a liar too.

Yet even without seeing, you can still cut through the maze of deception.

Tammy brought up Bigfoot, which is a good analogy. Now we have all seen Patty. The excuse for her is that she is a guy in a suit. The problem with that is that the people who make suits for a living say it is not a suit. So if the expert suit makers say it is not a suit ~ guess what ~ it is not a suit. Which means it is a real creature. Which means we have all seen Bigfoot. Which means some people refuse to believe something is real even when they are looking right at it.

Now I have never seen a Bigfoot in the wild, never even gone out looking for one. But it is easy for me to believe they are just as real as aliens. That is because people all around the world have been seeing them for hundreds of years; even so much that they all have their own local names. They have been talking about them, writing about them, even drawing pictures of them.

Are ALL these people lying?

There comes a time when you have to start believing your fellow man and woman. To think that everyone keeps making up the same lie over and over does not make any sense. There are very few people who say they see 4 toed footprints, very few who say they see claws or fangs. No one sees blue Bigfoot or Bigfoot with tails or Bigfoot with wings or Bigfoot riding a moose. All eyewitnesses are seeing the same things. It does not matter if they are in Australia, Bhutan, China or Ohio; they are seeing basically the same thing. Something that is part ape and part human. Just because I have never seen one does not mean they do not exist.

When a tree falls in a forest it does not matter if I am there to hear it because it is going to make noise whether I am there to hear it or not. The noise does not depend on me. Likewise the Bigfoot getting out of the way of that falling tree is not dependent on me seeing them for them to exist. They exist whether I see them or not. In the same way, you do not have to see an alien flying vehicle for them to exist.

Like Bigfoot, alien flying vehicles have been seen all over the world for decades. The eyewitnesses usually describe their flight characteristics the same way. Like Bigfoot, they come in various shapes and sizes, some are shaped like saucers, some like cigars, some like triangles, etc. but they all have the same flight characteristics:

Sudden appearance
Sudden stops
Silence
Hover
Super slow
Super fast!
Sudden disappearance

And your basic 1940’s flying saucers have to be alien craft because humans ~ then and now ~ could not make flying craft that could stop on a dime, hover, then take off so fast they vanish without even making a sonic boom. In fact without even making a sound.

The only way around this is to say that everyone is lying or that everyone is imaging these things.

AND I MEAN REALLY!? HOW COME NO ONE IS IMAGING PINK PUPPIES OR PURPLE COWS?

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Why is everyone only imagining seeing the same thing? Why are they just seeing machine like saucers, cigars and triangles? Why are they seeing lights acting unnatural? Why, because that is what they ARE seeing. They are not all daydreaming or dropping acid ~ THAT really is what they are seeing.

And we have decades of this documented. It is not just people seeing this, it is radar too. There are a lot of identifiers to be found, yet some of you are disregarding all of them. Just because you have not personally seen them is no excuse to think they are not here.

You do not even have to see an alien craft to know that they have been here. For proof all you have to do is LOOK AT THE LIES. And to do that, you need look no farther than Roswell.

First the truth, that great American hero, Col. William Blanchard, was so excited he sent out a press release to let everyone know they had discovered a flying disk!

Then the first lie, Gen. Roger Ramey covered up the truth by changing the flying disk to a weather balloon.

When the first lie could not hold water they created the second lie, it was a Mogul balloon.

When the second lie could not hold water they deflected with the third lie, there were crash test dummies!

They lied to the public about what was over Los Angeles in 1942 and they have been lying ever since.

Some of the people here are still posting like they are in the first grade. They are still stumbling over the first two questions - “Do they exist? – Are they here?” They have already been told the answers over and over and still refuse to accept it as a possibility. They have to get past the basics to catch up to where everyone else is. To stay behind, they are not just holding themselves up - they are holding the whole class up. Because the rest of us are always having to get them over those first baby steps. They have to open the blinds to see clearly what is out the window.

If they just allow themselves to open up to a second possible option and read everything with the outlook that Aliens Are Already Here, then everything will make more sense to them and things will become clearer.

Aliens Are Already Here ~ some of us have known that answer for ages.
The questions we all should be trying to answer now are ~ “What Are They and What Are They Doing Here?”

Someone once said when you see a UFO they are either abducting someone or dropping them off. Bees, butterfly’s, bigfoot, cows, humans… ET is always abducting someone. I think the majority of them are scientist and they are here experimenting on us.

For my money, that’s what it’s all about.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

I thought this was debunked as the top deck of a cruise ship or similar?

It was only an attempt at debunking. Like throwing mud at a wall and hoping something sticks.
This image was an enhanced close up directly taken from that Turkey UFO footage and shown on a UFO type documentary years ago.
If that was a cruise ship bridge, it's the only known cruise ship piloted by aliens that we know of.

Pretty shocking and hard to imagine, but it is what it is.

Ok, instead of two alien heads, consider this.

The lights are BEHIND the thing standing on the cruise ship. (Objects near the edge would be dark, not illuminated.)
Ergo, the dark spot between the "two alien heads" is actually not a shadow.
The dark spot between the two aliens, looks conveniently like a shadow silhouette of a normal human leaning on a ship deck railing.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

I thought this was debunked as the top deck of a cruise ship or similar?

It was only an attempt at debunking. Like throwing mud at a wall and hoping something sticks.
This image was an enhanced close up directly taken from that Turkey UFO footage and shown on a UFO type documentary years ago.
If that was a cruise ship bridge, it's the only known cruise ship piloted by aliens that we know of.

Pretty shocking and hard to imagine, but it is what it is.

Ok, instead of two alien heads, consider this.

The lights are BEHIND the thing standing on the cruise ship. (Objects near the edge would be dark, not illuminated.)
Ergo, the dark spot between the "two alien heads" is actually not a shadow.
The dark spot between the two aliens, looks conveniently like a shadow silhouette of a normal human leaning on a ship deck railing.

So, you engineered all the lighting installed and know where all the shadows and light should be on anything, and where darkness will be. I'll take your word for it, and I stand corrected.

Okay

edit on 28-4-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join