It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens - Any ATSers seen ETs in real-life?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I'm at work, but wanted to mark this thread so I can post some of my experiences.

I've seen several different kinds over the course of my life and will give more details later.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dave649

i wonder if you're just here to ridicule people? The chances are high.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII>>>> I had a dream about seeing a gray and it brought back the usual fear and dread in the dream and when I remember it. The last few times I've noticed that I'm more resilient and aggressive in the dreams, though. In one I faced off on them and actually lectured them on not being more socially evolved( IE decent and compassionate). The last one I was actually physically aggressive to them and that caused them to back away although I didn't want to hurt them or be hurt. I don't like encountering them in dreams. I've dreamt that I've encountered humans or human hybrids/ offshoots of what we call humans and they seem aloof and arrogant. I was a missing time experiencer at least once and after a long time of silence, talking about it here and elsewhere seemed to trigger some kind of emotional reaction, like possibly I had been hypnotized not to talk about it. Its since passed. I have sleep paralysis sometimes and I hate that since you get the feeling it may be something else happening to you.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyvNo it does not. The whole time travel thing is BS. It is just human EGO not being able to accept that they are the top of creation.

Human EGO that says "there cannot be anyone out there coming to our planet."

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks but it's whether the brain is creating something that is not there

No. In my case, those aircraft were definitely "There". It is not like my fathers brain and my brain made the craft up and saw it at the same time. It was actually there and it was an actual machine made by someone with a more advanced technology than Earthlings could make.

All these flying machines that people have been seeing for decades are actually there. They are not figments of the brain.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Not many care about my tale.. but myself and two others have seen a drop pod being deposited..

That isn't the only part of the sighting.
edit on 22/4/2019 by L.A.B because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl why do we have no pictures or videos?

We do have pictures and video. You are just discounting them all. Just because some are faked does not mean they are all faked.

It just takes ONE picture to be real.
It just takes ONE film to be real.
It just takes ONE story to be real.

Why would you believe just ONE person's story?
Why would you not believe several stories that were similar to it?

Yet you do not even believe in ONE.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneIITo put it bluntly. I was in the right or wrong place at the right time.
Or maybe the right place at the wrong or right time...

Ok well...

I wound up getting involved in something I hadnt done, but did do.
I mean I didnt do it but it was me...sort of...

The main paradoxical item was a watch with a special ability; but the aliens were sort of peripheral to the main event.

Over the years I encountered several.

You have to understand that many of them are somewhat amorphous, invisible, phased, or on a thought level.
We really are being kept in the dark about whats out there.

But there are some that are like us, physical or mostly...

The short wet suit with camera looking thing attached to the side of his head was semi-visable, but he was inside the wall.

The little short black aliens that looked like burnt babies with big eyes and a raspy squeeky voice that reminded me of how jawas sound.

The nordics, which I believe are a splinter from earth.

Earth has its own ships...those are the black triangles. Had one hovering over me at one point.

The really big thing is the time travel ability our covblk boys with the cool blues brother shades are in charge of....

Think about it...

With that device you could make sure that nothing about ufo’s ghost and aliens would ever really get any recog coverage.......and more.

Those worms they put in plain sight in the MIB movies are not small. They are like mucas colored, and big enough to fit inside a “man suit”...I wont go into detail on what that is.

Anyway, I’ve said enough already. Youd think Id learn after losing my Father and my wife to early deaths from “medical conditions”.

I musta done something good for them to not have off’ed me already.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
They are us from the past.

Cow crap.

Time travel is a fantasy that is far more incapable of happening than travel is in itself.

Are people so afraid of aliens that time travel is easier to believe in than just plain old travel?

You can travel to the store, right? You can travel across the ocean, right? We can travel to the Moon, right?

So why is it so hard for some people to believe that someone out there could travel to Earth?

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: L.A.B
Not many care about my tale.. but myself and two others have seen a drop pod being deposited

I would like to hear more about that. Can you give the details of what you saw?

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitectyour are either incredibly close minded, or a shill assigned to ats, because your obviously not stupid

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect but time travel is real. ive seen it with my own eyes. circling magnetic like fields create a whirlwind which tightens until a burst of light errupts from the center, and the travelers are gone.

edit on 22-4-2019 by Khurzon because: spelling

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Myself and two freinds have seen a UFO take off out of some local woods, fly along our close horizon on a clear night, fly over our head silently low and witness this thing fly off into the distance out of our view range.. and the crazy bit is we saw something drop from it to the ground, looked like a shooting star came directly from it perpendicular to the ground.

I can describe this event in much more detail if anyone wanted.. it is as fresh in memory as it was when it happened several years ago.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitectTime manipulation is an aspect of the engine they use. How else do you think they can make those high speed right angle turns, and unbelievably fast exits? To us they are moving fast, but they manipulate time in fields, so that it goes slower for them. not all missions need to be completed in normal earth time frame.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Khurzon

or reduce the inertia on the aircraft, that's not anti gravity and seems more probable.

also if you take the person out of the aircraft(drones) you can obviously do more extreme manuviours, if an aircraft is far enough away what looks like right angle turns are not.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3yes. reduced inertia through time field manipulation. And yes, drones are quick. and yes, anti gravity is another aspect of the engine I would imagine...

link   
a reply to: penroc3yes. reduced inertia through time field manipulation. And yes, drones are quick. and yes, anti gravity is another aspect of the engine I would imagine...

link   

link   

link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join