It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens - Any ATSers seen ETs in real-life?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I agree with all of the above you mentioned. It's just those who have not been a victim of abduction, or seen a close up flying saucer who spam their ignorance and fear of such things as fiction, and they even assume their own sense of self importance is all that is required to debunk those who have seen/experienced and been victimized by these inexplicable things.

They use their own personal accepted vision of reality as a shield against all of those things they have never seen, so that their ego driven personal realities won't be shattered like weak glass.

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8

The "evil" agenda to discredit abduction stories is a little bit of a silly argument. Those stories don't need an evil agenda because they discredit themselves after many thousands of claims and many decades. Your "brothers and sisters" can't even provide a speck of evidence. In particular the claim of multiple abductions with not so much as a security camera set up. It doesn't take a genius to come with an idea to at least try to capture something. To a person with an ounce of sense, this defies logic and makes you question the phenomenon. There is no agenda. Being a "WILLING PARTICIPANT IN ANTI-HUMANTIARAN TERRORISM" is a laughable accusation. Not saying it doesn't happen, just that factual evidence of physical one-on-one, on-Earth interactions with aliens should be reflected by physical evidence. This isn't a handful of stories that are expected to have evidence, that would be unreasonable. This numbers into the many thousands. With no evidence, I have no choice but to question what in fact is really happening.

originally posted by: one4all
Once I tell you I have been abducted there is an established truth....a fence-sitting crap disturber in todays world can simply flap off and create a smokescreen....but to do so you have to be EVIL IN INTENTIONS....you have to LIE.

If you weren't there to witness a non-event then you are dealing with a truth....spoken from another person....which holds more value in every way than the written or recorded word.

Every post begins with the testimony accepted as truth and investigations go from there....not some arse-clown jumping out of the woodwork and beginning by trying to FIRST disenfranchise REALITY and then 2ndly to replace reality with a status quo accepted dynamic.

Sorry, I don't know you. I don't know if you enjoy lying online to get reactions, I don't know if you have an undiagnosed mental health issue, I don't know if you can't separate dreams/nightmares from reality, I don't know anything about you. Please tell me why I should just freely give an anonymous person online my trust? That's not something that should be easily given.

As a result of my post-abduction behaviours with some help from those who took me....when I am bored I take Mensa and other I.Q tests....my untested casual top end is 168 these days....I say untested and casual because I do not take them seriously...I do not answer certain questions on most of them intentionally based on principal....lol..and I still land in deep waters.

It would be childsplay for me to rebut your weak disinformation attempts....to parse them apart from what you wish people to see them as...ect ect….but it is below me...lol....there is a bell curve of individual intellectual potential and expression that is separate from the straight line that represents the brain size we are all born with...it is geneticly defined....your spot on the bell curve is illuminated by your perspectives which project your limitations. I cannot help you gain a better position than the one you were born with ...I could spend a lot of time and energy slowly re-indoctrinating you so that you may conceptually learn to over-ride your currently imposed genetic checks and balances that prevent higher conceptual learning....in short I could take to back to your past when you were 1-7 before your pineal gland began to calcify...when you were still a visual thinker.Someone did it for me once upon a time.....but its just not going to happen.I think there is a need for your bell curve placement...people need to see the truth.....people need to read your commentary....possibly more than many others commentary.....the existance of contrast is evidence of a struggle for growth...you are like a growing pain we need to expeience.

edit on 4-5-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I apologize if mentioning an undiagnosed mental heath issue prompted that emotional response from you. Feeling the need to try and establish through an IQ number that you're a sound individual. It wasn't specifically aimed. Don't take it personally and make it seem to reveal insecurities through your response.

Please read slowly and focus on the question I asked -- Why should I, or anyone, freely give trust to a nameless, faceless, anonymous person on the internet?

(post by one4all removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

Please read slowly and focus on the question I asked -- Why should I, or anyone, freely give trust to a nameless, faceless, anonymous person on the internet?

In my time on the internet, to me its proven beyond a doubt that questions asked is an attack towards those that have extraordinary claims.

You have to believe or "you are an evil little bugger."

Just don 't ask, you ask again and get IQ scores thrown at you.

Keep asking and 9/11 and chemtrails will make a an appearance in replies to you

and then how in 2021 Nibiru will reek havoc on earth.

Don't ask questions, its an attack and makes you an evil bugger. readers just have to believe, you cannot think for yourself, just believe.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

In my time on the internet, to me its proven beyond a doubt that questions asked is an attack towards those that have extraordinary claims.

You have to believe or "you are an evil little bugger."

Just don 't ask, you ask again and get IQ scores thrown at you.

Keep asking and 9/11 and chemtrails will make a an appearance in replies to you

and then how in 2021 Nibiru will reek havoc on earth.

Don't ask questions, its an attack and makes you an evil bugger. readers just have to believe, you cannot think for yourself, just believe.

Ok you are a co-worker I see....lol...good on you...lol...reversing the narrative is hilarious....LMAO.....the reverse narrative with a side dish of trust angle is a new one....lol.....you wish to try it out huh?.....lol....good luck with that....but things have already moved on.....lol....the I.Q thing really tweaks you guys for some reason....lol...the tests and numbers are meaningless.....unless you are into Pattern Recognition....and this is why I brought it up.....most people are not adept at elite level pattern recognition...some are.....there is a PROCESS involved.....a vetting process....you can easily identify and quantify lies.....language is magic.....and when someone with a unique skillset that understands how things work runs into simpleton disinformation impacts....well the result is always the same...there is no impact no result....all disinfo does is keep escalating the questions until the truth comes out....the hope of the disinfo peron is that things get so complicated that a normal persons attention span begins to flag threads derail and they get a little gold star beside their name o the work schedule....lol...lol...lol.....lol....except that here on ATS that is not the norm....here people become MORE interested not less interested.

CHemtrails/9-11/Aliens/UFOs/Nibiru/Global Cabal /….yup ...ALL related.

The Global Cabal is doing anything it can to come out on top and leading Humanity after the Earth is ravaged by the impacts of a Nibiru passage...9-11 was a power monger play....designed to cover up crimes of State and to start a war....a war that would have put a specific Country in a better position post-catastrophe.....it failed.....there are no Aliens but there are Humans we call Aliens who do fly Neutral Dimension Craft that we call UFOs....they have been and still are trying to warn the general public globally about the current state of affairs and what Nibiru brings with it....the Global Cabal is a group of Anti-Humanitarian freaks who believe they have a shot at leading Humanity post-event and they will do anything to achieve this unachievable goal,even using Chem-Trails to help protect themselves by making it impossible for certain types of Craft to operate in certain areas and for people to see what is incoming ... they do NOT WANT the masses to learn the truths and rebel and screw up their long term plans.....but there is ANOTHER LEVEL even the Global Cabal has no idea exists...and THIS IS THE BIGGEST JOKE OF ALL TIME.The Cabal REALLY DOESNT KNOW.....ROFLMAO....the Cabal have ALL been USED ...lol...lol...and are now being discarded....they are going to be left out in the cold so to speak.One Family to represent them all....lol...and sweetly ...no Cabal...at all.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Thanks for all those lol's

10 in one paragraph, am I really that funny or do you need to take a break from all that oxygen you are inhaling?

and when someone with a unique skillset

OK OK OK

we will return what was "taken" so there is no need to use your unique skill set to track us down

the I.Q thing really tweaks you guys for some reason....lol...the tests and numbers are meaningless.....unless you are into Pattern Recognition....and this is why I brought it up.....most people are not adept at elite level pattern recognition...some are.....there is a PROCESS involved.....a vetting process....you can easily identify and quantify lies.....language is magic.....

Precisely

Thank you for enlightening us

all disinfo does is keep escalating the questions until the truth comes out....the hope of the disinfo peron is that things get so complicated that a normal persons attention span begins to flag threads derail and they get a little gold star beside their name o the work schedule

IF one is to read things you have posted just from the last 24 hours alone it will shine a light on all this disinfo you just exposed for us.

so once again

Thank you

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

I think they are ours because one of them did a "wing-wave" to me before it took off.
I got a distinct impression in my mind that the pilot was Human.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Khurzon

There are several on there that have claimed to had contact, two who have been posting for a few years now. Thank you for coming forward and sharing your experiences.

I respect Spiritual Architect and he knows what is occuring. However, he is incorrect about "time travel." Gen Rel and Quantum Mech can both explain what is occurring but the transport would not occur without manipulation of localized and relativistic time. The "slicing" of segments and the zero axis is accomplished in conjunction with the propulsion system of the craft. The reason abductions are accomplished with seeming "loss of time" by the abductee is because of the warping of the local field . The question of returning to a point in the past is more complicated and very debatable because it seems to contradict the notion of free will. I have to go and would like leave this open for discussion...

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

I saw some that were not human at Kirtland Air Force Base in 1987.
Me and my then brother in law went golfing on the Kirtland AFB golf course in windy weather just for something to do that day. The Manzano nuclear weapons storage was very close to this area. They came from the direction of the Manzano mountains, which aren't really mountains.
They flew almost directly over us on the golf course very low, and I waved at them and smiled. They were looking out from a small window.
It was a saucer shaped craft about 30 feet wide by 10 feet high. They had big eyes and big heads which I remember clear as day. Was two creatures. As I waved, one looked like it was going to wave back, but it was going past,, so I missed it if it did. They reacted to my greeting however. It zoomed off silently and we couldn't see it anymore very quickly.

I remember my then brother in law getting upset after it, and I had to calm him down and reassure him, and told him if anyone asked either of us about it, to deny having ever saw it, and laugh at anyone asking any questions on base for our own protection..

Not sure why, but the idea of alien contact has never caused fear in me like it has to other people. My brother in law and myself never reported this to a single soul until many years later. He was afraid I would tell people and his Navy career would be ruined. If he had even mentioned this to his commanding officer, he would have been doomed.
First time to publicly share this experience. It's not as easy as it seems to just spill the beans in a world that isn't ever going to be ready for it en mass.

I'd love to hear the full, detailed story about this. The vastly common way people interact with these beings, is when they control the contact operation.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: oloufo

" my personal conclusion: no one on this planet ever had contact with a species from out of space."

Sounds like sour grapes. "If I haven't seen it myself, then no one else has either."

The condition of the human spirit must advance for each individual first in order to overcome this weakened state of self awareness.

comments like this calling pragmatism weakness display the lack of potency in ones original argument. If you can’t be believed it’s not a fault of others, you must display your trustworthiness to support such an extreme claim. But you don’t have that trustworthiness and instead lash out at others for your short comings.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: 1point92AU

Please notice I said I doubt the BULK of reports are true "ETs." Undoubtedly, ETs exist. I simply think the majority of experiences are with something besides a biological being from another star system.

I surmise a lot of these mysteries involve non physical beings, time-dimension travelers, other indigenous species and/or ancient humanish tech... alternatives which could include ETs, actually.

I just think it's more complex than astronauts from Aldebaran. There's a reason it's kept so darned secret, and its reasonable to assume that reason is paradigm breaking.
Perhaps the reason is it’s a big lie? You know how only the pope could talk to god? Only those with enough security clearance talk to the little green men too apparently, funny that one. But maybe if we ask real nicely to the wise ones with the answers they will share a little knowledge with us, when we are ready of course. Why do we need governments to state EBE is real and here? We should already know because we all believe these wonderful first hand encounters.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Radiant white motherships, rhombus shaped fleet travelling in a snake like pattern but each as if on a pendulum as it travelled forward swinging this way then that, two separate discs one of which offered us a welcome by lowering its steps, masses of different colour type orbs from majority whites, amber orange, red (with the laser beam facility), yeloows, greens, silver, etc sizes vaied from golf ball white type to amber orange cow type, shape shifting amber orange types into a body builders dumbell, yellow orbs like a fifty pence piece with weird hieroglyphics imprinted in the centre and movement like shoulders when it strutted forward, crop sprayed by weird candy floss substance that we later were informed it was Manna like in the Bible which was a radio active discharge as the mothership zoomed off to another dimension, Doctor Who style Dalek type that can move on ground level but sort of judders as it crosses a distance, like it is finding it tricky to move in our dimension

Forgot to mention the angle grinder white type ufo orb that was emitting like a molten metal / lava from the actual orb, then which change into a much brighter non discharge holier than holy white type angel light orb, that I would never be able to fully explain how incredible the white light appeared as it crossed our faces maybe two feet away. Totally amazing and only happened after thanking Mr J-sus for the light experience we had previously been watching

edit on 4-1-2021 by ufoorbhunter because: Forgot to mention the angle grinder white type angel ufo orb

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

originally posted by: Khurzon
a reply to: spiritualarchitect until a burst of light errupts from the center, and the travelers are gone.

What does THAT have to do with time travel?

I have no idea what the mechanic for the release of this bright..and I mean blinding bright light is. Only that it is related to the operation of the time travel device.
Iv'e seen one. Held it in my hand!

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   

a reply to: Khurzon
I am close minded on time travel, but the only part of your post I do not agree with is your Black Triangle idea. What makes you think the triangle you saw was human made and not alien?

The first known triangle showed up during Operation Mainbrace in 1952.
Are you telling us that humans could make a flying craft like that in 1952?

Triangles showed up big time during the Belgian wave in 1989.
Are you telling us that Belgians could make a flying craft like that in 1989?

Or are you telling us that the some other country on Earth decided to take their secret aircraft and fly very slowly (and hover) over someone else's airspace - the nation of Belgium?

Countries do not invade other countries airspace to test their secret weapons. So if they were not testing them, what were they doing with them? Where they trying to rescue or kill someone in that apartment building that they were looking at?

And why continue to do fly your secret aircraft over Belgium after being seen over and over by the population there? And why especially after the Belgium Air Force tried to intercept them?

And why continue to build normal aircraft?

Those Belgium interceptors were F16 Falcons that the US had built and were using in their own air force at that time. Those Falcons were left in the proverbial dust by these triangles that could go from a hover to over several thousand miles per hour in just seconds.

Why then build and spend such huge amounts on such outdated planes as the F117 stealth fighter or B2 bomber when you already have these far superior triangular aircraft?

Same reason Nasa keeps using solid engine rockets and we keep driving Fossil Fuel vehicles...to keep us controled and in the dark about the real inter-eXo communities.

(post by carewemust removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

a reply to: spiritualarchitect until a burst of light errupts from the center, and the travelers are gone.

I have no idea what the mechanic for the release of this bright..and I mean blinding bright light is. Only that it is related to the operation of the time travel device.

When and where did you hold one?

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Type1338

Im not sure which device you are referring to...the neuralyzer or the time watch? Both were back in 1998. The Neuralyzer was shown to me by a Man In Black. The time watch was show to me by some kid...idunno who he was.
Where? at a kiosk gas station on the corner of I-17 and Bethany Home Road in Phoenix Arizona...
The kiosk is gone now... was on the north west corner..an exxon.

edit on 1-8-2021 by Khurzon because: where...

edit on 1-8-2021 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2021 by Khurzon because: spelling

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Type1338

Im not sure which device you are referring to...the neuralyzer or the time watch? Both were back in 1998. The Neuralyzer was shown to me by a Man In Black. The time watch was show to me by some kid...idunno who he was.

Where? at a kiosk gas station on the corner of I-17 and Bethany Home Road in Phoenix Arizona...

I was referring to the time travel device you said you held in your hand. You said it emitted a blinding light. How do you know it was a time travel device and what is the context behind the unknown kid who showed it to you?

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Type1338

I was working in the kiosk. he came up and wanted to sell it to me for $60, but I had a drawer full of watches from all the other agents who came the month before the kid arrived. Then when I told him I didnt want to buy it is when the other cars pulled in and a bunch of "over plain" clothed agents get out and surround him and carry him off..

edit on 1-8-2021 by Khurzon because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join