It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens - Any ATSers seen ETs in real-life?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Any ATSers ever seen extraterrestrials in real life, in the real flesh? Were they just in human form or did they reveal their true alien form to you?

Be interested to hear your stories...

[spoiler]Don't worry, your stories are safe with me, away from the prying eyes of the US Government[/spoiler]

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

I saw some that were not human at Kirtland Air Force Base in 1987.
Me and my then brother in law went golfing on the Kirtland AFB golf course in windy weather just for something to do that day. The Manzano nuclear weapons storage was very close to this area. They came from the direction of the Manzano mountains, which aren't really mountains.
They flew almost directly over us on the golf course very low, and I waved at them and smiled. They were looking out from a small window.
It was a saucer shaped craft about 30 feet wide by 10 feet high. They had big eyes and big heads which I remember clear as day. Was two creatures. As I waved, one looked like it was going to wave back, but it was going past,, so I missed it if it did. They reacted to my greeting however. It zoomed off silently and we couldn't see it anymore very quickly.

I remember my then brother in law getting upset after it, and I had to calm him down and reassure him, and told him if anyone asked either of us about it, to deny having ever saw it, and laugh at anyone asking any questions on base for our own protection..

Not sure why, but the idea of alien contact has never caused fear in me like it has to other people. My brother in law and myself never reported this to a single soul until many years later. He was afraid I would tell people and his Navy career would be ruined. If he had even mentioned this to his commanding officer, he would have been doomed.
First time to publicly share this experience. It's not as easy as it seems to just spill the beans in a world that isn't ever going to be ready for it en mass.

edit on 19-4-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: add

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

if mueller has to do a report about the ufo/uso topic, its conclusion would be pretty similar to his last report: many maybes and many indices but sadly no evidence. my personal conclusion: no one on this planet ever had contact with a species from out of space. maybe we've been visited in the past. fact is: right now we are searching for signs of life out there but we still didn't find anything. there is life out there, for sure.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

In addition to human looking ET´s I´ve met these kinds:

Tall grey

Short humanoids

Short greys

Blue alien

The pictures are not exactly a match, but gives you a general idea. Except for the blue alien which is a dead match, it had a skin that felt like wet sandpaper to the touch and my fingers smelled of ammonia after touching its face.

I´ve also been visited by a red light that came straight through the ceiling of my bedroom without making as much as a scratch, it was the about 3-4 feet in diameter.

I often see strange white lights in the evenings, like bright stars, zooming over my house - often pulsating on & off and moving in erratic patterns. They seem to take an interest in me, why I don´t know. I´ve experienced saying out loud to myself "there's no fairies out tonight" and at the same time two bright "stars" that seemed "linked" together by an invisible arm rotated across the night sky, as if to tell me that they were there.

-MM

edit on 19-4-2019 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII
Any ATSers ever seen extraterrestrials in real life, in the real flesh? Were they just in human form or did they reveal their true alien form to you?

[spoiler]Don't worry, your stories are safe with me, away from the prying eyes of the US Government[/spoiler]

Well this story most likely will not make any sense and i have zero proof.

In about 2008 or 2009 i was semi asleep in my bed. There was a severe substance abuse problem in my background. It was summertime so i slept with a window open. Suddenly i am truly awake and frightened. Three beings came from the window. I could not see them but i somehow sensed that there were three beings who had bad intentions. Somehow by instinct, i shouted " Get the
out of here" Then there was some loud noises and then they were gone.

I tell you i did not sleep for the rest of the night.
edit on 19-4-2019 by Finspiracy because: spotted a typo, sorry

edit on 19-4-2019 by Finspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

" my personal conclusion: no one on this planet ever had contact with a species from out of space."

Sounds like sour grapes. "If I haven't seen it myself, then no one else has either."

The condition of the human spirit must advance for each individual first in order to overcome this weakened state of self awareness.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Man, I love this theed, OP. Fascinating!

Not because I believe everything that is said here. I just don't. But it is super fascinating that people want, for whatever reason, to believe, or they want others to believe, that big headed humanoid-insect creatures visit them. That's fascinating in itself.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII

No.You can't see them...they've moved on from the physical and live invisibly in spirit too...or thought.

You/we/us KNOW they are here...but, you haven't "seen" them/they/it have you?

Works pretty well, huh?! To put a face onto something that may have no face, no form....is silly.

We base too much on movies...like you're implying here...for something's and someone's who come from somewhere we don't know, made from things we've never known...by processes we can't understand because we've not discovered them yet...or can't be made here.
edit on 19-4-2019 by mysterioustranger because: eta

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Kudos for sharing your experience, instantly I thought of the Kumburgaz UFO from Turkey, now I know someone may come along and say there's a thread on here somewhere that debunks that whole episode, but personally I'm not convinced that the event (which spanned a few days) was a hoax.

In your opinion, as you have seen things yourself, could this be a genuine sighting?

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Seen their ships, never saw the crews.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

if mueller has to do a report about the ufo/uso topic... my personal conclusion: no one on this planet ever had contact with a species from out of space.

Well your conclusion is wrong.

And Mueller did a report on 911 and lied to us about that so he would of course lie to us about UFO's.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

now I know someone may come along and say there's a thread on here somewhere that debunks that whole episode, but personally I'm not convinced that the event (which spanned a few days) was a hoax.

Yes, there are people paid by the government to distribute disinformation on the internet. Several of them post on ATS.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Thank you, yes, that is a still very amazing sighting, and it is my personal conclusion that that is a real true sighting of non humans, and non human built technology.

I remember the debunkers claiming it was the bridge of a big ship at sea which I find expected, but giggle worthy.

The US military with the aid of CIA/NSA/NRO pay good money for certain public semi-celebrity shills to squash these kinds of documented cases using any means possible, including defamation of character, lies, threats, and up to and including CIA targeted murder or harassment. Paid shill academics will also use their own brand of pseudo- science to create mundane explanations, all the while claiming others are the ones pushing pseudo-science.

Obviously because our own government does these things doesn't make all UFO and alien stories true, but the history of the subject paints a very clear picture of what is happening for those with eyes to see.

The US military will even present edited copies of real case evidence using their own material edits to claim it was all CGI or hoaxed. Or use known hoaxed cases (unfortunately there are lots of those to get material from) to strengthen their own agenda. The list goes on. FOIA releases from early on 40's and 50's clearly prove that these things, "aliens and UFO's" are the highest national security classified level of information, up to this present day.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

now I know someone may come along and say there's a thread on here somewhere that debunks that whole episode, but personally I'm not convinced that the event (which spanned a few days) was a hoax.

Yes, there are people paid by the government to distribute disinformation on the internet. Several of them post on ATS.

No doubt, but any rational mind can break down false reasoning, hence why I'm not convinvced that the Turkey incident was a hoax.

To turn it around, if that event was a hoax, then it's probably one of the best ever orchestrated

Thanks for the reply, and yeah, the ship bridge theory was a bit desperate

edit on -180002019-04-19T11:06:36-05:000000003630201936042019Fri, 19 Apr 2019 11:06:36 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

As I waved, one looked like it was going to wave back

This reminds me of one of the Great UFO stories from the 1950's. The one in New Guinea [?] where the saucer hovered over the church and there were beings on top of it working on something. The priest waved and one of the beings waved back.

Such a Captain Nemo moment!

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I thought this was debunked as the top deck of a cruise ship or similar?

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker

I thought this was debunked as the top deck of a cruise ship or similar?

It was only an attempt at debunking. Like throwing mud at a wall and hoping something sticks.
This image was an enhanced close up directly taken from that Turkey UFO footage and shown on a UFO type documentary years ago.
If that was a cruise ship bridge, it's the only known cruise ship piloted by aliens that we know of.

Pretty shocking and hard to imagine, but it is what it is.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

No doubt, but any rational mind can break down false reasoning, hence why I'm not convinvced that the Turkey incident was a hoax.

To turn it around, if that event was a hoax, then it's probably one of the best ever orchestrated

In what way was it desperate? The lights seen in that video fit perfectly over an image of a cruise ship. There were cruise ships in that body of water exactly at the time of that video, and they were exactly the distance away from the filmer that would make the ship's windows and structures appear as the same size and spacings as the lights appeared on the UFO in that video.

What's desperate about that?

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

In what way was it desperate? The lights seen in that video fit perfectly over an image of a cruise ship. There were cruise ships in that body of water exactly at the time of that video, and they were exactly the distance away from the filmer that would make the ship's windows and structures appear as the same size and spacings as the lights appeared on the UFO in that video.

They don't believe that any aliens are coming to Earth and observing, so they come up with alternate explanations, and if it sort of works, then That IS the explanation!
Same playbook that Project Blue Book used.

Get a copy of that raw Turkey UFO footage and look at the two beings seen in the window using a good video editor and see for yourself they are far from human.

The debunkers never bothered to do that, nor will they ever do that, because it just isn't possible for it to be "aliens".

edit on 19-4-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Just my opinion, but it was a terrible argument, aside from the fact it looks nothing like the bridge section of a cruise ship, and I have been on a cruise ship. Additionally, unless the cruise ship you're talking about is as tall as a sky scraper, (lights in video are a few hundred feet up at one point), then it wasn't a cruise ship.

The one criticism I do have of the footage is that without the full un-edited version, the lights cannot be directly connected to the actual object

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join