It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens - Any ATSers seen ETs in real-life?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Ok, the only unclear part would be their distance from the "window", but proportional to how far away the camera taking this shot is, from the "craft" the focal area appears near, and the light would be assumed to be inside the craft, right?
The moon and stars don't illuminate normal airplanes to that level. There is a light source present in and around this "craft", that is unlikely to be the moon, the stars, or the camera flash.
I would take the time to reconstruct a scale model in the dark and show you WHY I made my optical interpretation, based on the distances, reasonable assumptions, and understanding of translucent material, light diffraction, and so on...
But, we are both guys on the internet, and it's not something I want to do with my time.

On that note, if you're saying I have no grounds for extrapolating optics and making an interpretation of this image, likewise.

How can you claim something is there, if you didn't engineer this, blah blah blah, jerk response, you get the picture.
Same exact, back at you.

I at least know a little about light/shadow perspectives in long distance photography. With an over contrasting light source, at night, that far away, the closer an object would come towards a "window" or "open rectangle" in the light source, the darker that object would actually become, if the light is anywhere inside of the structure. So, I feel my interpretation is reasonable.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

I never "claimed" anything was there in the first place per se, I just posted that image which came from a documentary.

The actual still images from real footage of that case aren't as clear, but they still don't look human.

This image above has not been enhanced or zoomed beyond the zoom of the camera that recorded it.
The Turkey UFO case was an ongoing event over 2 or 3 years where it would show up just like this many different times, and many different recordings of footage.

I don't claim anything except to say it is considered an "unknown". No official mundane explanation has ever been offered by any authority as far as I know. To me, the bridge of a ship at sea is ridiculous for all kinds of various reasons.

People are totally free to believe whatever they wish to believe however.
edit on 28-4-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

yes i have, often times after 9pm.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

I have seen two craft doing impossible maneuvers in the dawn sky. It was 1997 on Long Island. I was walking home from the rail and my friend pointed up and yelled "look!"

While I never saw an actual entity, we did see two white dots zigging and zagging and going around at incredible speeds.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Why was the cruise ship explanation in the Turkey UFO video case, why is that explanatioon "desperate?" I refer you to my prior reply which lays out some factors that can be considered to be a pretty solid case for questioning your UFO via aliens belief for that incident. So, what about those things are desperate?

You actually answer this question with your own words from your first post in this thread.

The solid evidence it was a cruise ship, a cruise ship that was meant to be in the area at the time and using an image of that cruise ship and overlaying over the "ufo footage" fitted perfectly would seem extremely solid that it was the cruise ship yet as you say

But it is super fascinating that people want, for whatever reason, to believe, or they want others to believe, that big headed humanoid-insect creatures visit them. That's fascinating in itself.

Its like a religion, some need God others need blurry footage to be aliens no matter how great the evidence is that its just something mundane.

Either that or their claims to have investigated or actually looked at any explanations about the case is complete BS.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Its like a religion, some need God others need blurry footage to be aliens no matter how great the evidence is that its just something mundane.

And even when we have pilot reports and radar data of things far beyond what our civilization can produce, people still cling to their worldview and will not admit it is "from somewhere else".
Making up mundane excuses or just saying "we dont know" like that would explain the data.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjocksteffe
And even when we have pilot reports and radar data of things far beyond what our civilization can produce, people still cling to their worldview and will not admit it is "from somewhere else".

Until I see evidence that points to an extraterrestrial source I will always assume first a terrestrial source.

Making up mundane excuses or just saying "we dont know" like that would explain the data.

When we do not have enough information to really know, saying "we don't know" is the right answer.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

A point where I like to mention the COMETA report, the conclusion was "intelligent". That seems like a good starting point to solve the issue, the question if it's intelligent.
That's the underlying question between "natural phenomenon" and extraterrestrial.
The French say it's intelligent. That does not make it extraterrestrial.
But if that means natural phenomenon my name is Sepp in regards to everything encompassing all of the experiences, another set of data we shouldn't discard so easily.
edit on 2-5-2019 by Peeple because: add

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
But if that means natural phenomenon my name is Sepp in regards to everything encompassing all of the experiences, another set of data we shouldn't discard so easily.

I don't have the slightest idea of what you mean with that.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Just that I really don't think it's just a natural phenomenon, because of the weird # people are going through.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
The Turkey UFO case was an ongoing event over 2 or 3 years where it would show up just like this many different times, and many different recordings of footage.

Yeah, but when the witness upgraded his photography equipment -- he was using a video camera with a telescope held up to the lens -- the UFOs stopped appearing.

I found that if you look at the videos at a higher speed, what becomes apparent is that the shape of the "ship" changes drastically when he moves the camera / telescope arrangement. That suggests to me that rather than capturing an image of the thing itself, what he did was film a distorted reflection of light off the curved inside of the telescope.

Try it yourself, though. I could be wrong. Either way, it stopped without anyone getting a verifiable explanation. Like all other UFO stuff.
edit on 2-5-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Could you be more specific?

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Me and my girlfriend seen something one night in September 11 2015. It was around 1:30am, What we seen was a good sized pulsating orange football shaped object hovering over the lake. It had a bluish colored horizontal line going from bottom to top over and over again slowly like an old tube tv with bad reception. We watched it from my car for about 5mins or so and heard not a sound but the waves lapping against the shore. I swear we were in such awww that there was no time to start trying to take pictures with no phones. We just kept our eyes on this thing waiting to see what it was doing and going to do next. We figured how is it we didn't see this driving down to the dock.???? The gf claims it looked like it was sucking up water and there was a funnel below the object swirling, it is possible but I couldn't tell as it was on the right side to us maybe few 100 yards out above the lake. Anyways after 5 mins roughly....this object dropped downwards I'm guessing 20-30 feet then shot up at an angle northeastwards out into space. I mean it was gone just that fast....every hair on my neck stood up after seeing that incredible display of speed. I mean that thing could have been in front of my car in a blink of an eye so I knew it was best we left. Location: Alberta, Canada.
edit on 3-5-2019 by Dee6691 because: typo

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Stuff like being paralyzed while seeing an UFO, missing time, markings that appear on the bodies even of those who didn't get close, the messing up of people's worldview, all the woo around UFOs.
It's often absurd what people tell, but I believe that's on purpose.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
This is simplisitic and we overcomplicate it.

A member of a till-now undiscovered Tribe sees a Helicopter...runs home and tells others what he saw......people will believe him....imagination is our construct....lieing is part of it all.....TV and media are part of it all....fiction is lieing….fiction is not reality......our Global villiage has been brainwashed to no longer be able to tell the difference between truth and fabrication without an endless debate....and he who hesitates is lost.

There are no consequences for lies.

We even accept lies from our elected Officials.

We don't fight back....we ALLOW ourselves to be manipulated by a very small minority.

The word disinformation is really a proxy for LIE...…..

We are supposed to BEGIN by endorsing the words of our Brothers and Sisters …. so we BEGIN WITH TRUTH......not as we do it today where we BEGIN WITH A 2 SIDED DEBATE......you see for this to happen there must be a powerfull and a falsely contrived active DEVILS ADVOCATE in play.There are NOT NATURALLY TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY.....there is one truth and everything else is a lie.

You see this 3rd party input we call the "status quo" is IMAGINARY......it is not real and it is of no value....we must 86 it.

This is not about freedom of speech it is about telling lies.

Once I tell you I have been abducted there is an established truth....a fence-sitting crap disturber in todays world can simply flap off and create a smokescreen....but to do so you have to be EVIL IN INTENTIONS....you have to LIE.

If you weren't there to witness a non-event then you are dealing with a truth....spoken from another person....which holds more value in every way than the written or recorded word.

Only a WILLING PARTICIPANT IN ANTI-HUMANTIARIAN TERRORISM would deny there is a Global reality that includes people being taken and studied by different races of people.

You see this was never going to be a FRIENDLY CONVERSATION.....its better to simply state the truth and then be aggressive and weed out all of the fence-sitting troublemakers who use the existing manipulated artificially catalysed status quo.In other words if you weren't there to witness an event and provide counter-testimony ...you have ZERO BASIS for rebuttal.....investigation...YES...rebuttal using a falsely constructed status quo.....NOPE.....no-go man......and if you choose to begin your discourse with rebuttal you are A LIAR.....yes...YOU ARE THE LIAR.....immediately you become an anti-humanitarian problem...….you aren't someone who has a different evidence based perspective.....you are someone who is trying to turn their OPINION into a fact...…..

We do not have to accept a Devils Advocate dynamic....this is an artificially constructed dynamic that is IMAGINARY...imaginary and used as a tool of disenfranchisement to deter others from learning a truth....and that is anti-humanitarian in intention...not just someones opinion.

I was abducted several times....I do not care what others think about that...but I do care when other use disinformation tactics to intentionally disenfranchise this reality......I believe they should be held accountable....when I am working with a group of people I always REMOVE THE DEVILS ADVOCATE NO MATTER HOW VALUABLE THEY SEEM TO BE TO THE GROUP......if you don't remove these reality Pirates they screw everyone else up......a Devils Advocate perspective is DELUDED and struggles to drag others into the delusion to BUILD AN ALTERNATIVE STATUS QUO....which is then used to battle reality.

Every post begins with the testimony accepted as truth and investigations go from there....not some arse-clown jumping out of the woodwork and beginning by trying to FIRST disenfranchise REALITY and then 2ndly to replace reality with a status quo accepted dynamic.

If you jump to the pump and invest your time and energy into trying to dis-prove anothers word BEFORE YOU ACCEPT IT AS A TRUTH ....you are an evil little bugger......you want to believe you are somehow SMART AND INVESTIGATIVE.....but you are neither of those things.....you are in fact an anti-humanitarian liar.

Fake News should put people in Jail....those are lies not oversights or misunderstandings

Devils Advocate actions are FAKE NEWS....not fair impartial discourse....there is NO PLACE FOR THIS.

How exactly do you think abductees vet themselves?....how do you think they ground themselves....lol...obviously they seek to find others who have experienced the same things....so anyone who intentionally interferes with this exchange of data is an Anti-Humanitarian-Terrorist trying to fracture us as a group.You are NOT simply providing an alternative possibility....reality has ALREADY BEEN ESTABLISHED...so you don't get the 3rd party Devils Advocate play....

I have learned to enjoy the disinfo people.....once you identify them you learn their tactics which are really extremely limited...then they are laughable....even the ones who have many years of so-called higher education who try to defend their own severely bastardised reality.

People are RESPONSIBLE for these disconnects...they should be held accountable....whoever used money and power to screw us all and push Edisons defunct intentionally manipulated and overcomplicated science above and forward of Teslas work....well these people need to be remediated.....yes....even today Humanity has a responsibility to take back what was wrongly gained...yes....everything...all of it...same with the people who lie about Cancer and screw all of humanity.....these people must be remediated....disenfranchised....with absolution....there was never going to be a different ending....because his has been a WAR...not a discourse.....a Centuries long information/truth/reality war waged AGAINST ALL OF HUMANITY.History will show this was a WAR.History records all wars because all wars END eventually.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Certain bible renditions say a human can't see God.

But I believe I took a picture of a purported camouflaged helmeted alien entity...but I didn't see the creature when I took the picture.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Oh please show it!?

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dee6691
Me and my girlfriend seen something one night in September 11 2015. It was around 1:30am, What we seen was a good sized pulsating orange football shaped object hovering over the lake. It had a bluish colored horizontal line going from bottom to top over and over again slowly like an old tube tv with bad reception. We watched it from my car for about 5mins or so and heard not a sound but the waves lapping against the shore. I swear we were in such awww that there was no time to start trying to take pictures with no phones. We just kept our eyes on this thing waiting to see what it was doing and going to do next. We figured how is it we didn't see this driving down to the dock.???? The gf claims it looked like it was sucking up water and there was a funnel below the object swirling, it is possible but I couldn't tell as it was on the right side to us maybe few 100 yards out above the lake. Anyways after 5 mins roughly....this object dropped downwards I'm guessing 20-30 feet then shot up at an angle northeastwards out into space. I mean it was gone just that fast....every hair on my neck stood up after seeing that incredible display of speed. I mean that thing could have been in front of my car in a blink of an eye so I knew it was best we left. Location: Alberta, Canada.

You are in the right place.I was abducted from that Province by several groups.There is a critical reason they are there enmasse from a Geographical perspective...a functional reason.

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

The "evil" agenda to discredit abduction stories is a little bit of a silly argument. Those stories don't need an evil agenda because they discredit themselves after many thousands of claims and many decades. Your "brothers and sisters" can't even provide a speck of evidence. In particular the claim of multiple abductions with not so much as a security camera set up. It doesn't take a genius to come with an idea to at least try to capture something. To a person with an ounce of sense, this defies logic and makes you question the phenomenon. There is no agenda. Being a "WILLING PARTICIPANT IN ANTI-HUMANTIARAN TERRORISM" is a laughable accusation. Not saying it doesn't happen, just that factual evidence of physical one-on-one, on-Earth interactions with aliens should be reflected by physical evidence. This isn't a handful of stories that are expected to have evidence, that would be unreasonable. This numbers into the many thousands. With no evidence, I have no choice but to question what in fact is really happening.

originally posted by: one4all
Once I tell you I have been abducted there is an established truth....a fence-sitting crap disturber in todays world can simply flap off and create a smokescreen....but to do so you have to be EVIL IN INTENTIONS....you have to LIE.

If you weren't there to witness a non-event then you are dealing with a truth....spoken from another person....which holds more value in every way than the written or recorded word.

Every post begins with the testimony accepted as truth and investigations go from there....not some arse-clown jumping out of the woodwork and beginning by trying to FIRST disenfranchise REALITY and then 2ndly to replace reality with a status quo accepted dynamic.

Sorry, I don't know you. I don't know if you enjoy lying online to get reactions, I don't know if you have an undiagnosed mental health issue, I don't know if you can't separate dreams/nightmares from reality, I don't know anything about you. Please tell me why I should just freely give an anonymous person online my trust? That's not something that should be easily given.

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Hold onto your hats...people!!!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join