It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 348
<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That IG finding says “FBI Deputy Assistant Director (DAD)” so that’s got to be McCabe, right?
edit on 1-6-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Bla Bla Bla..the fact that you still defend the criminals is proof enough. Q tried to help you but...When the truth is not enough... your stuck with your dillusions.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

That IG finding says “FBI Deputy Assistant Director (DAD)” do that’s got to be McCabe, right?

Strzok rose to become the Deputy Assistant Director of the Counterintelligence Division

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: crankyoldman

Comey's tweets make me uncomfortable. who is he signalling?

Maybe he is signaling to his DS compadres to take Q out.

The 3 hr. 4 min. window of time when he left the Q up is probably important to whomever he is communicating with. After that window of time, the Q is removed.

For all we know, Q has been taken out.
edit on 1-6-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Gotcha! PS makes sense. Even more chance he’s singing.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Bla Bla Bla..the fact that you still defend the criminals is proof enough. Q tried to help you but...When the truth is not enough... your stuck with your dillusions.

I'm not defending the criminals, I quoted Q's drops that said there were going to be riots after you tried to call me out.

Did you see indictments, riots or arrests? No. That is the reality. I'm not the one being delusional.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I am wondering how much Q relied on Assange...I feel something has been compromised.

Q can't be taken out..the associated networks are way to deep.
edit on 1-6-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Nope, and I'm not the topic of the thread either.

Q said there would be indictments, riots or arrests, have you seen any? By the way drop #34 specifically mentions Podesta. Have you heard of his indictment and arrest?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I think there’s a difference between;

1) all of the Dem leaders in our government and 90% of media telling the nation that Trump colluded with Russia when in fact he (or any American) did not and the Russia narrative originated from the fake Dossier. Then the world finding out there was no collusion.

and

2) some anon entity on a website that is one step away from being dark web, laying out a narrative of the downfall of the deep state and the end to Hillary, Comey, and others.

One is sedition with an actual conspiracy and one is obscure online conspiracy theory (for now).

edit on 1-6-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Yes..Assange is currently being tortured. You must understand that extreme torture can lead to false results. In the hollows of unforgiving pain, A human will say anything to make it go away. JA is compromised...
edit on 1-6-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2019 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Who made that comparison?

Someone said Q's narrative has unfolded as predicted but it really hasn't. I never said it was illegal or sedation or anything else for that matter and I never compared it to the Russia probe.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Nope, and I'm not the topic of the thread either.

Q said there would be indictments, riots or arrests, have you seen any? By the way drop #34 specifically mentions Podesta. Have you heard of his indictment and arrest?

Ok then you're a Sagittarius and no, I haven't seen any of that but obv it hasn't created enough doubt to turn me into a naysayer (yet)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I apologize. I should not have “quoted” responded to you. It was general comment/observation.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
...no, I haven't seen any of that ...

The original post I had replied to said the Q narrative had unfolded exactly as Q said it would.

How? If those things have not happened. Easy peasy.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
On a side note, it’s reported that 51 are for impeachment in the House. That’s 23% of where they need to be (218). I think if they don’t have 220+ in the bag, and they take it to a vote, and it fails in the House... that’s actually worse for Dems than;

- getting it thru House and dying in Senate
AND
- not taking to a vote in House at all

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

That was me who said that, and it has. Go study Q drops and compare it to recent event's.

Q should of put some money on it!

Declass is Coming...your all F*

Good stuff Troy!

edit on 2-6-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Cool. I wasn't sure what you were talking about.

As for your post, they are apples and oranges but I don't think the MSM/DNC trying to link DJT to russia is sedition. Not technically. It is all in how things are presented. Saying "an anonymous source said this or that" or "there is a rumor" leaves a bit of a loophole.

Also, in laymen's terms sedition is the overthrow of the establishment. Digging up dirt on one guy isn't trying to tip over the whole apple cart.
edit on 2-6-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

On this I will respond... Q followers are all in. No doubt. If we get to the 2020 election and there have not been several big name arrests (names we’ve seen on TV/news) over the Russia hoax or other Q subjects, I think it will be fair to declare it a hoax of its own.

I think while Q made a lot of predictions that have not happened, the SC environment may have stalled those actions. Mueller is done. Barr is in. Durham is in. No obstacles for Q’s predictions now to unfold. We do need to allow for time (reasonable) to see what unfolds.

Mueller/Dems had 2+ years. Trump just got cleared of collusion so let’s start the Q clock at May 1st. Let’s set a deadline of Oct 31, 2020. 18 months. This is a reasonable amount of time for Team Barr to fish or cut bait and Q to be validated. This also allows for election Oct surprises.

I think that’s fair/reasonable.

new topics

top topics

<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join