It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 350
<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Perhaps...

twitter.com...

I was searching for possible alternative codes just earlier and came across the Enigma machine. Weird.
I think in todays world we have too many 'codes' and algorithms which are misinterpreted and abused by accident and intentional.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh..I understand perfectly that there are various "degrees" attached to some crimes. What caught me by surprise, and was hugely disappointing, was Barr declaring, with certainty, that there was NO LEGAL TREASON committed.

But he's careful to say that "IT APPEARS" the Trump campaign "MAY HAVE BEEN" "IMPROPERLY" surveilled.

It's a matter of what they did with the surveillance product, if it were treason or just a administrative issue.

edit on 2-6-2019 by FlyingFox because: "Round Her Up!"

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

You are correct, early Q was very definitive and they never really explained those early failed predictions.

What really soured me towards Q was that I circled back myself. Drop 1 made on Oct 28 2017 15:44:28 (EST), says HRC's passport is flagged. Sounds like they are ready to arrest.

Then Drop 2 made on Oct 28 2017 17:15:48 (EST), says she is detained but not arrested.

At about 7:30 PM (EST) she was speaking at the 2017 Human Rights Campaign National Dinner. That is less than 2 hours after she was supposedly being detained. So, they had went to the trouble of flagging her passport, detaining her and she still made the dinner?

Now I know there is that 1 hour 45 minute gap. I say 1 hour 45 minute gap because before she took the stage she was announced just after 7:00 PM so she must have been already there from at least around 7:00 PM, but my gut tells me that there was no detention.

So at 3:45 PM they are moving to stop her from leaving the country, at 5:15 PM they have her in custody and at 7:00 PM she is at a Gala Dinner in DC. Sorry but my Occam's razor leads me to, no, there was no detention.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

There can be only one....Q thread.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
That’s my point. Let Barr/Durham have the 18 months (10/31/20) to see what was/was not done.

I agree, let them have all the time they need but, there is always a but, I'm going to guess that all posteriors will have been legally covered.

That is how it usually goes. I mean I get that some people have a bias and they already have their guilty verdict but IRL, especially with all the "security issues", they are probably all covered. Add closed doors and redactions and we will probably never know.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Scenarios;

- Q knew it was bogus when posting
- Q had no idea Q would morph into Q
- Q had bad info that was passed on
- Q had good info but action aborted

She was not detained I agree.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh..I understand perfectly that there are various "degrees" attached to some crimes. What caught me by surprise, and was hugely disappointing, was Barr declaring, with certainty, that there was NO LEGAL TREASON committed.

But he's careful to say that "IT APPEARS" the Trump campaign "MAY HAVE BEEN" "IMPROPERLY" surveilled.

It's a matter of what they did with the surveillance product, if it were treason or just a administrative issue.

The head law enforcement officer of the United States says that it is NOT treason. Maybe President Trump will appeal the matter up to the Supreme Court for a final determination, if Barr doesn't want to be the only modern AG to level that charge against current and/or former high-ranking officials.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   

- Q knew it was bogus when posting
- Q had no idea Q would morph into Q

These 2 go together with the LARP/HOAX theory.

- Q had bad info that was passed on

If Q was really who they say they are then this is unlikely.

- Q had good info but action aborted

But the action wasn't aborted. Q said she was detained. In drop 3 they ask: Where is HRC?, like she was missing, maybe arrested, but she had just been at that one dinner with a bunch of cameras on her and on October 30, 2017 She was in chicago.

Why abort and why ask where she was? They must have known and why make it sound like she was missing? Typical Q slight of hand.

edit on 2-6-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Everything is in an "inQ-u-bator" 💥😎💥

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Everything is in an "inQ-u-bator" 💥😎💥

That should be "in-Q-bator".

Either way, it is starting to smell funky.

edit on 2-6-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

That’s my point. Let Barr/Durham have the 18 months (10/31/20) to see what was/was not done.

I agree, let them have all the time they need but, there is always a but, I'm going to guess that all posteriors will have been legally covered.

That is how it usually goes. I mean I get that some people have a bias and they already have their guilty verdict but IRL, especially with all the "security issues", they are probably all covered. Add closed doors and redactions and we will probably never know.

Yes that's the secrecy and deception that has become the norm in real life but the question is are we going to continue accepting it through complacency or will we stand against it. I know my answer

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Who is we? You don't speak for anyone else.

You don't even know if Q is really standing with you.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Who is we? You don't speak for anyone else.

You don't even know if Q is really standing with you.

But whatever happens now, many more people are focused on the men behind the curtains now.

Some are still trying to say they didn't see the current Wizard Oz of this event, even though they did. The Puppet Masters are in need of being exposed.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No. He says it is not treason by the legal standard. It's like saying that abortion is not murder by the legal standard when so very many people know darn good and well that it ends a human life. By any other reasonable standard, allowing one person to arbitrarily end the life of another is usually considered a murder unless there are very high mitigating circumstances. Most abortions don't fall under those.

But abortion is legal to a greater or lesser degree as a means of convenience, so it's not legally murder even though killing another human for your personal convenience certainly is under any other circumstance.

Barr saying what happened isn't legally treason reads to me the same way. Sure, it may have been technically legal, but it was dirty.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

daskakik, here's another angle I've been thinking about regarding the arrests etc.

I have a hunch that the early Q posts may get enacted/executed in reverse order, such that the final act of this plan will be the HRC arrest.

The early "anonymous" Q posts - before using Tripcodes - run, in reverse, from:
#124 at Nov 07 2017 18:34:55 (Eyes On)
to
#1 at Oct 28 2017 15:44:28 (44-15=29, 29-28 = 1)

which is an inclusive 11 calendar day period but more exactly, in duration, is:
10 days, 2 hours, 50 minutes and 27 seconds... 1+2+5+2+7 = 17!

Both date/timestamps sum to 45:
Nov 07 2017 18:34:55 = 1+1+7+2+0+1+7+1+8+3+4+5+5 = 45,
Oct 28 2017 15:44:28 = 1+0+2+8+2+0+1+7+1+5+4+4+2+8 = 45

The post length of #124 is 10 characters, equalling the days duration between the 2 posts.

If Q team/DoD owned the chan boards then why not use a Tripcode from day 1? The only reason not to is to separate out those posts discretely.

Interesting also that 124 posts = 1+2+4 = 7... 7 days to (re-)build our universe?

edit on 2-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: tripcodes

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

That IG finding says “FBI Deputy Assistant Director (DAD)” so that’s got to be McCabe, right?

McCabe was Deputy Director.

Like TAT said, Strzok was DAD.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

www.theguardian.com...
POTUS ceremony at Buckingham Palace lunch and guest of honor at State dinner with the Queen tomorrow. Tuesday a sit down chit chat with May, whom was the first foreign leader welcomed to the White House? The end of Trump's European trip will focus on the 75th anniversary of D-Day, with a ceremony at Portsmouth also attended by the queen.

Trump and his wife Melania will then make a brief stop in Ireland before heading to France(Macron) on June 6 for the D-Day commemorations in Normandy.

Seems like things are still going according to the plan. Wish I was a fly on the wall for those talks.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

It's raising awareness in things that are usually kept hidden.
MSM are no longer the big daddy of information givers. FakeNews is a cancer to consciousness.

Q didn't start this, just helping it along..... We just need to watch for spin.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

To build on my "reverse execution" theory for posts #124 to #1 let's look at the events in those posts in reverse:

Day 1 (#124) starts with the 3 sided pyramid in place:

+++
++
+

Q

Day 2 (#123) 1 side of the pyramid is taken down (SA):

Nothing is random.
Everything has meaning.
+++
Q

#121 "...POTUS declassify_speech_Jap_11_5..."
#120 "...Why is the NSA limited re: ability to capture and unmask US persons? Who sets the narrative? US persons? Who can violate this rule? Who cannot violate this rule?"

This points to the need to set the stage.

#119 focusses on money flow disruption, Bushes and the Fed
#118 focusses on money being used for trafficking
#115 finishes day 2 with 11 missiles: "!!!!!!!!!!!"

Day 3
#114 "US Military = savior of mankind.... God save us all"
#113 social media, MSM, Anderson Cooper
#112 False Flag warnings... "Elections (tues) no longer matter at this stage".
#111 muslim influence/power in US - BHO, shares in stocks etc.
#110 MSM/CIA counter-ops
#108 "It flushed BO out"... "Analyze time stamps of my go message to BO's Tweet."
#107 "concrete steps we can take to reduce the violence and weaponry in our midst."
#106 "We are at war.... They are scrambling for cover and using any means necessary"
#105 "Operators in harm's way"
#104 "We're operational"
#100 Queen of England, "Secret society"
#99 "Open season for puppets", MSM, Mockingbird
#98 Snow White, Godfather III
#97 Game theory, MS13
#93 "HRC was a puppet but her strings were recently cut.She's now on her own and fighting for her life."
#92 JFK/Las Vegas were inside jobs
#88 10 days darkness, The Great Awakening
#87 Snow White/Godfather III "reference upcoming events"
Day 4
#83 Alice & Wonderland
Day 5
#69 The Lord is my shepherd... (Lucifer...sheep?)
#68 "Were deals made w/ select D's?"
Day 6
#66 "CIA just attacked the Command and Chief...", Sen. No Name
#55 "Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
#53 Foundations
#51 "The time has come to take back our great land. The time is now."
#50 "U1"
#48 "The Calm before the Storm"
etc. etc.

Essentially I think Q posts #124 to #1, read in reverse, show the key steps in the plan, finishing with:
"HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities. "

edit on 2-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Paul Combetta who I know used to work for an IT company that did work for the Clintons and his house just got raided! I will try to provide updates right now Paul and his wife/girlfriend are handcuffed sitting on the ground and the authorities are going in and out of the house.

www.denverpost.com...

Platte River, the Denver firm hired to host the Clinton family’s e-mail server four months after Hillary Clinton left her secretary of state post, has said it fully cooperated with the FBI and other government agencies during the investigation"
IT'S HAPPENING!!

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 2-6-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join