It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 353
<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: cherokeetroy

If the prison planet theory is true then the only escape is choosing not to reincarnate.

If the soul school theory is correct then you will have to come back to school, as many times as it takes, until you graduate.

Even if it is just plain vanilla simulated universe, this is what you signed up for.

ETA: Just to keep the post from being deleted for being off topic. Q says they want to free humanity but what does that mean and is it even possible. Is it even something we want outside of the meat-suits?

Well...there's another theory or legend or myth that claims humans break the matrix and take our planet back. I'm projecting myself onto that timeline. As far as staying on topic...everything in this universe is connected and interrelated so we are always *on topic * in every now moment

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

doesn't matter how much BS is out there, those of the right thinking will always find their way to truth.

"the truth is out there"

and its filtering through to the masses.

Science is proving occultists right, nothing can stop it, and the Q movement may be trying to enlighten or it can be trying to mould itself in with what it knows is already coming, thats why i can't subscribe fully to the phenomenon until i see some big fish fry and see the world move forward to the betterment of the whole.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

No matter how interconnected things in the universe might be mods still delete posts for being off topic.

What if this isn't our planet? What if it isn't even real?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

No matter how interconnected things in the universe might be mods still delete posts for being off topic.

What if this isn't our planet? What if it isn't even real?

yea, I'm not a big fan of censorship so no comment...

I've come acrossed multiple variations of what accounts as our *true* history and since I can't verify any of them, I don't know what's real or what's true. The only thing I can surmise is that what we are currently living is not the truth. Not the full truth. So whatever is being hidden, I want exposed. I want full disclosure...just give me some truth...(John Lennon)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I have one question for those of you here who can't stop talking about a civil war in America..

who do you think will be fighting and dying in this war?

Because I can assure you,it won't be the corrupt elite and their families, in their bunkers in New Zealand or their compounds in Argentina or on their yachts in the Caribbean.

It will be the disillusioned useful idiots who are still caught in the two party, my side or yours,with me or against me,paradigm.

The very paradigm that has led us here..

Q has from the start denounced this..

what better way to discredit a movement than infiltrate it and espouse rhetoric that is indefensible?.

That's why I dislike trying to intermingle the Q op with a desire for a hot war on our streets..

Ok that was two questions.. and they were admittedly rhetorical

Back to lurk mode..

Respectfully
,~meathead

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Like I said before; any uprising or true shift will only occur when;

- term limits for Congress
- 65% or more turnout at the polls
- simple majority in Senate

Leading to;

- letting elections actually matter
- allowing both sides to enact their agenda then having to own the results
- end gridlock and succeed/fail on policies, not stalls which is worse than bad policy in long run.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Fake news put out by q followers.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Wonder if any wiretaps picked up any chatter when that first hit the internet, lol.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
The only thing I can surmise is that what we are currently living is not the truth. Not the full truth.

I'm talking about the universe being a simulation and Q is talking about crooked politicians. Sure they mention things going way higher but they can't even get the cuffs on HRC.

Anyway, even if the swamp is drained you are still a slave to your bodily needs. Locking someone up, disclosure about ETs or inter-dimensional beings isn't going to really free you from being a pawn on the chessboard.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
I have one question for those of you here who can't stop talking about a civil war in America..

"those of you.." since I'm the one who brought up civil war, I'm assuming you are directly speaking to me so I'll respond. It's apparent to me that this topic has triggered some of you still caught up in the fear programming. Since you're regular posters, here and I'm not, I will refrain from speaking about it further. All I will say is that you are projecting your own fears and misconstruing my words by assuming that I want a civil war and that I'm attempting to bait you to start one...like a psycho pied piper or something like that. You're being ridiculous, knock it off.

Also, Q can say whatever he or she wants but Q isn't the boss of me. I choose to think for myself. Hmm.. where have I heard that before ?

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming....

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I think the better term here vice civil war or Cold war is Peaceful or Soft Political Warfare. Though some may believe we're in 'Agressive' Political Warfare depending on one's view of the current political atmosphere.

The techniques include propaganda and psychological operations (PSYOP), which service national and military objectives respectively. In present day this is notably coupled with Memetic warfare.

Sifting and deciphering what is real vs fake and lies vs truth is becoming increasingly difficult to differentiate between the two. Emotions run high and higher, do not let emotions alone dictate your path.

Reread Q2816.

Political warfare

Memetic warfare

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

You are not the only one who has mentioned it in the course of these threads. Q even said something about it in Drop #1664

There will be no civil war.
Coordinated MSM hysteria designed to instill fear - change narrative.
NK is NOT advancing their weapons program.
FAKE NEWS!
Q

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Google having widespread outages just after a possible anti-trust being outed?

You don't say. Surely Alphabet needs to stay together for "national security" reasons.
downdetector.com...

as of 15:00 EST a buttload of their services are down worldwide.

edit on 2-6-2019 by dubiousatworst because: more context

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

You are not the only one who has mentioned it in the course of these threads. Q even said something about it in Drop #1664

There will be no civil war.
NK is NOT advancing their weapons program.
FAKE NEWS!
Q

It annoys me when ppl want to suppress speech because of their own emotional triggers that are attached to that topic. Evidently, we still have a long way to go toward sovereignty

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Please don't assume that..

Because it is false.

If I was talking directly to you I would have hit the reply button..

Very rarely do I interact in one on one conversations here as in my opinion it wastes a ton of space that dashen works hard to provide.

I don't bring a lot of research to the table, but I try to bring my small voice of reason to the picnic.

Again like I told you yesterday,if you feel attacked personally, send me a pm, where we can talk without wasting space.

Back to lurk mode,

Sorry guys, and gals,

Respectfully,
~meathead

edit on 2-6-2019 by Mike Stivic because: Fixed a sentence

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The combetta post on pol was BS, i think, but somebody found something when trying to verify it.

he *was* raided by someone on the morning of 9/7/17, and the narragansett police were there to support "other agency".

did anyone here know he was raided *the month before Q even showed up*?

i didn't. - put that in the timeline.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
The only thing I can surmise is that what we are currently living is not the truth. Not the full truth.

Anyway, even if the swamp is drained you are still a slave to your bodily needs. Locking someone up, disclosure about ETs or inter-dimensional beings isn't going to really free you from being a pawn on the chessboard.

That's true, I'll still be encapsulated in this human vessel but while i am a human having this human experience, I want to know what it feels like to have sovereignty over the direction of my life. Dont you?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

Please don't assume that..

Because it is false.

If I was talking directly to you I would have hit the reply button..

Very rarely do I interact in one on one conversations here as in my opinion it wastes a ton of space that dashen works hard to provide.

I don't bring a lot of research to the table, but I try to bring my small voice of reason to the picnic.

Again like I told you yesterday,if you feel attacked personally, send me a pm, where we can talk without wasting space.

Back to lurk mode,

Sorry gang,

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst

Reset in the matrix. Youtube is partially down for me.

Snapchat, Youtube, Discord, etc. all use Google Cloud Platform. So if @GCPcloud goes down, then everything that uses it goes down as well.

status.cloud.google.com...

edit on 2-6-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

You're not the only one who has speculated if it's possible to change the narrative without bloodshed, it's a reasonable
Q-uestion given the violent, unethical forces we are facing. Are we capable of banning together to out smart them with knowledge and rejection of their mind control ?

That's what I think " WWGOWGA " means, not so much that we'll all follow the same path on what our destiny will be, but that we will collectively REJECT the blatant infringement / enslavement of our Freedom. How individuals choose to manifest their special " Sufi Powers " will be a work in progress, but Dam it could be a Masterpiece !

LOL, or maybe like a child's picture on God's refrigerator, He'll appreciate the effort if you put your Heart into it !
edit on 2-6-2019 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join