It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 347
<< 344  345  346    348  349  350 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Waking up and actually taking action are two different things. Militias in the sates have been watching and waiting for ever. Again watching and waiting is not action.

Ok, you win

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: cherokeetroy

allegedly so is the q movement.

Maybe? I guess we'll find out, won't we

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

If they come up with dead to rights crimes that are clearly beyond reasonable doubt (what the FBI traditionally does best) then they better drop the hammer or the Swamp wins.

We know for sure the FISA Court was lied to, at least 1 time, in order to obtain the Carter Page FISA spy warrant.

When I saw AG Barr let this top ranking swamp creature off-the-hook, after he committed multiple felonies, my hope that Barr was different, was reduced by 50%.

Barr's DOJ Lets Criminal Off The Hook: oig.justice.gov...

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It has actually unfolded exactly as Q said it would. You know that..you've been lurking.

I won't hold it against you when your proven wrong...you seem like a nice guy.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Wait, what?

twitter.com...

I posted a earlier thread on this, but DontTreadOnMe decided that i didnt deserve my own thread and that my thread be directed to the LONG and BLOATED Q thread, which is well over 100 pagges and hard to follow.... but anyways, what i shared earlier will hopefully clear up your confusion

Earlier today, James Comey had a tweet

Tweet he deleted - which was posted - time stamped at 10:28am on June 1st, 2019
James Comey @Comey
Bill Barr on CBS offers no facts. An AG shouldn't be echoing conspiracy theories. He should gather facts and show them. That's what justice is about. Q

And then Jim put a new tweet up - which was posted - time stamped at 1:32pm on June 1st, 2019
James Comey @Comey
Bill Barr on CBS offers no facts. An AG shouldn't be echoing conspiracy theories. He should gather facts and show them. That's what justice is about.
edit on 1-6-2019 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Regarding the IG findings of FBI DAD... who was that actually?

The declination to prosecute based on those findings and the fact it wasn’t rank and file but the #2 guy at FBI tells me..

- that person is singing like a canary in mating season
- the DOJ has pending charges much stronger than what the IG found.

...ok, it’s McCabe it appears.... oh yeah, he’s either singing or he’s going down for much worse.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Wait, what?

twitter.com...

I posted a earlier thread on this, but DontTreadOnMe decided that i didnt deserve my own thread and that my thread be directed to the LONG and BLOATED Q thread, which is well over 100 pagges and hard to follow.... but anyways, what i shared earlier will hopefully clear up your confusion

Earlier today, James Comey had a tweet

Tweet he deleted - which was posted - time stamped at 10:28am on June 1st, 2019
James Comey @Comey
Bill Barr on CBS offers no facts. An AG shouldn't be echoing conspiracy theories. He should gather facts and show them. That's what justice is about. Q

And then Jim put a new tweet up - which was posted - time stamped at 1:32pm on June 1st, 2019
James Comey @Comey
Bill Barr on CBS offers no facts. An AG shouldn't be echoing conspiracy theories. He should gather facts and show them. That's what justice is about.

It is a good catch.

He is too meticulous to make errors.

Was that a shout out to Us here JC? Always welcome your...

***To be fair, this thread is about 110,000 posts, with most indexed, and archived in various forms. There are quite a few Comey tweets broken down here with some rather *interesting replies.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

No, it hasn't. Q said there would be indictments and riots early on. They even said HRC had been detained on a day when she was keynote speaker at a gala in DC.

Everything else has been Q rehashing old CTs or hopping on a bit of obscure news or something hot off the presses. Even all the 0 delta stuff is Q chiming in right after DJT tweets.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is why I waver back and forth. I never Questioned Q being real but I have wondered.. what's the price. Regardless, nothing that occurs from hear on out will erase the knowledge we've obtained. I am very concerned about the treatment of JA. That was a lynch pin I was counting on.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Secretive Bilderberg Meeting Draws Pompeo and Kushner

BERN, Switzerland — Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is on a weeklong trip to Europe where he is raising sensitive issues with national leaders — from Iranian missiles to Chinese technology to the economic collapse of Venezuela — but the most colorful conversations could take place this weekend out of public earshot in a secretive conclave at a Swiss lakeside resort.

If only I could be a fly on the wall in that meeting.

I just noticed Neon Revolt has a part 2.
The Occhionero Files: EternalBlue meets EyePyramid

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

If they come up with dead to rights crimes that are clearly beyond reasonable doubt (what the FBI traditionally does best) then they better drop the hammer or the Swamp wins.

We know for sure the FISA Court was lied to, at least 1 time, in order to obtain the Carter Page FISA spy warrant.

When I saw AG Barr let this top ranking swamp creature off-the-hook, after he committed multiple felonies, my hope that Barr was different, was reduced by 50%.

Barr's DOJ Lets Criminal Off The Hook: oig.justice.gov...

I remember reading informed speculation that this may be Strzok...and that these would've been some lesser charges dropped as part of some bargaining,

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Have a cup of coffee my friend..When did Q call for riots?.never!.

Your ignorance to the Q proofs is astounding..I expected more from you.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
This is a hopeful message:

INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP.

m.youtube.com...
edit on 1-6-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Looking back I just continue to wonder what Bruce and Nellie may have said. Page certainly flipped but, what did we obtain in questioning the Ohr's? I think that is the Feinstein China connection.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Have a cup of coffee my friend..When did Q call for riots?.never!.

When did I say Q called for riots? I said that Q said there would be riots.

Your ignorance to the Q proofs is astounding..I expected more from you.

Drop #1

Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

Drop #34

Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials.

Did you hear about any riots?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Comey's tweets make me uncomfortable. who is he signalling?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Since he's already been sent the gist of their position I'm glad Melanie isn't listed as being present for his reply.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
FBI: More Than 200 Missing Children Rescued During ‘Operation Safe Summer’

In the month of May, authorities were able to locate 231 children across the metro Atlanta area.

FBI files

I'll assume '0311Warrior' has been busy.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Carter Page Unmasked...

Be fun to see how the media spin this one...

twit

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: crankyoldman

Comey's tweets make me uncomfortable. who is he signalling?

If I were to guess? Us, this thread...

top topics

<< 344  345  346    348  349  350 >>

join