It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 345
<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No, he said that what they did did not meet the legal standard which is different than whether or not what they did was treasonous.

There are plenty of other things they can be charged with though. We'll wait and see. Sedition might be a legal bar that could be reached.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
mary price account (@marypri72202525) doesn't exist again.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
More "jarbidge" -

Jarbidge translates from the Shoshone to mean "monster that lurks in the canyon" or "weird beastly creature."

Maybe we should be looking at what the Shoshone tribe believes about it.

It's a very isolated ghost town and a pristine wilderness area.
edit on 6/1/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I hope some legal bar is reached that mandates jail time. Loss of a license, security clearance, or a reduced pension, just won't cut it.

AG Barr stating that Treason didn't happen, when the investigations still have a long way to go, throws up big RED deep-state flag, in my mind.

Add that to the top FBI executive being let off the hook by Barr last week, after committing several felonies.

Every week that passes with no meaningful action from our DOJ, increases the likely-hood that the Deep State is WINNING.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
a reply to: cherokeetroy

It was directed at the general participants and lurkers of this thread.

I apologize, my thoughts on the matter were not a personal attack.

Back to lurk mode, if you need any further clarification please private messege me as I hate to waste what pages we have left..

Sincerely,
~joe

my apologies

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Let's put it this way ...

If someone shoots someone else arbitrarily, somebody has been murdered/killed. Legally, there are all kinds of types and degrees of charges that can attack to that wrongdoing. If a cop comes out and says that 1st degree murder didn't legally happen, that does not mean that it wasn't 2nd degree murder or manslaughter, both of which mean someone was murdered/killed wrongfully and both of which carry jail time.

So Barr said that as a legal matter treason didn't happen, no (which is as close to his actual words as I can recall), but to me that does not mean he is simply letting it all go, only that he cannot find enough legal evidence to clear the bar for that particular charge. It carries a high bar, as it should, otherwise it stands in danger of becoming a political charge. However, that does not mean there aren't plenty of other things related to what went on that can't be charged.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
More "jarbidge" -

Jarbidge translates from the Shoshone to mean "monster that lurks in the canyon" or "weird beastly creature."

Maybe we should be looking at what the Shoshone tribe believes about it.

It's a very isolated ghost town and a pristine wilderness area.

It's about time 'Skin walkers' joined 'Nazi Yetis' in this thread.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

While searching twitter sphere I came across some minor tidbits. May have already been mentioned here.?

twitter.com...

marypri= primary--- primary approval leads to end of campaign trail.

Name is a password/key to the recording located somewhere online-read through later comments. That is if Mary’s not a bot of course

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

What about espionage?

Espionage and treason are so very closely related that people find it difficult to determine a difference between the two. Both terms are interrelated, and one can lead to the other.

“Espionage” is defined as “the act of spying or using spies for obtaining secret information.”

“Espionage” can be called an act done for one’s own country whereas “treason” is an act that is done against one’s own country. But espionage can become treason when the person involved steals valid information from his own country and gives it to another. “Espionage” means “stealing important documents from a government and passing them on to another government.” In espionage, there are corporate bodies that hire spies or private investigators for proving some act of deceit.

Espionage vs Treason

Barr may not yet have enough evidence.?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Well, when he interjects the part about "as a legal matter" it kind of says to me that he finds things rotten in there somewhere. If he was simply letting it all go, why say anything about legality if you don't think it's treason in any way?

Maybe he's just taking a dig at Mueller's wording in his statement, but I'm not so sure.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Looks like Mary's posts have all been deleted from that link.
I still don't know what to think about the tape thing...it seems strange that Mary Price wouldn't push the clues a little further before leaving.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

If Barr/Durham do a good faith dig into the spying and if they come up with stuff that they feel is shady but likely not going to get a conviction; so be it.

If they come up with dead to rights crimes that are clearly beyond reasonable doubt (what the FBI traditionally does best) then they better drop the hammer or the Swamp wins.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

That I agree with.

But I don't want this to be like too many cop shootings where people start howling for murder 1 when the charge doesn't fit and when they aim for it, the cop gets off, or people are just so convinced the crime is there, they won't accept what can be there with the evidence at hand.

Take what we can get ... unless we get a Jussie Smollett.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Yep, agree and probably alot more digging needs to be done.

I thought this was interesting and Q mentioned JPC in a few posts.
JPC is the person that filed that false certification with the FISA renewal with the FISC. Where is he? Why haven't we heard his name?
Maybe he flipped and is working with Horowitz and Durham.?

More, long article.

John P. Carlin: the Deep State's Wizard behind the curtain in the Russian dossier fiasco

As former head of the National Security Division, Carlin oversaw 400 employees. His department was responsible for protecting the country against international and domestic terrorism, espionage, cyber, and other national security threats.

Aside, if you're interested in Uranium One case go to his front page.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

If Barr/Durham do a good faith dig into the spying and if they come up with stuff that they feel is shady but likely not going to get a conviction; so be it.

If they come up with dead to rights crimes that are clearly beyond reasonable doubt (what the FBI traditionally does best) then they better drop the hammer or the Swamp wins.

So if Barr comes up empty handed, is everyone going to trust that he's telling the truth or will we push for an investigation of the investigators of the investigators or do we just overthrow this inept crooked government once and for all. Tbh, I just want to know when Trump plans to abolish the Fed & the IRS and disclose all the secret hidden technology that's been kept from us

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
Earlier today, James Comey had a tweet

Tweet he deleted - which was posted - time stamped at 10:28am on June 1st, 2019
James Comey @Comey
Bill Barr on CBS offers no facts. An AG shouldn't be echoing conspiracy theories. He should gather facts and show them. That's what justice is about. Q

And then Jim put a new tweet up - which was posted - time stamped at 1:32pm on June 1st, 2019
James Comey @Comey
Bill Barr on CBS offers no facts. An AG shouldn't be echoing conspiracy theories. He should gather facts and show them. That's what justice is about.

As you can see, the Q is gone. Was it an accident, or what? I'm curious what others from ATS think.

Tweet

I don't think it was a typo. He let it stand for 3 hours, then deleted it. He associated "conspiracy theories" with Q without actually saying it. He was just putting the subliminal thought out there.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
What if Barr hasn’t seen the evidence yet (that treason did happen)?

Or

What if Barr knows it was treason, and just said that treason did not occur?

Making those still under investigation a bit more comfortable.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Too many very smart people have put the puzzle pieces together. People have written books, done deep research, untangled some mighty tight webs, and laid out the facts in writing. This will not just go away.

Justice will be served. Some very Big Fish are going to fry, imo. It has to because the dirt has been exposed and it can't be swept back up under the carpet. We The People know it's there. "A clean house is very important".

Just because one is a lawyer or holds a cabinet position in the government, or is a senator or congressman/woman does not mean they are more intelligent that the rest of us. There has been a Great Awakening and it's time to pay the piper.

edit on 1-6-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

(post by cherokeetroy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join