It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 346
<< 343  344  345    347  348  349 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Wait, what?

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

My wish list;

- term limits of some sort. Get the career politician out of the mix. That’s how the Swamp was created.

- go to simple majority in Senate. If the people don’t like the decisions being made, let it reflect at the polls.

- I learned early in my military training that doing nothing is often worse than doing the wrong thing. Getting gridlocked prevents a bad direction from being taken thus resulting in course correction to a better way. Gridlock prevents advancement.

- Strong economy (check)
- Strong military with IMPROVED spending oversight (working on it)
- Start 10 year plan to shrink govt across the board by 20%. Tech + automation leading the way. No one sector gets trimmed more than another. (Only happens with simple majority).
- get that wall built the way Border Patrol/ICE wants it built; in exchange, yes, mass amnesty ONCE the wall built and borders (North & South) are secure.
- Infrastructure. If we’re spending $1T then it better be monitored and tracked by someone outside govt who runs a tight business ship already. Who runs a strong business model that would not let $1T bleed away into thin air?
- two more SCOTUS appointments over next 6 years by Trump

Come 2024.... if it’s a # show and a Non-RINO Republican President/Senate/House has screwed it all up when given the keys in 2020... I’ll carry AOC to the White House myself.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I think that if Barr doesn't do what he's expected to do, there are enough disgruntled people who will take matters into their own hands..the French Yellow Vest movement pt. II. Except unlike the French, we have several well armed militias. Do I think this type of uprising could spark a civil war? Yes. Of course, I could be wrong. But instinctively, I feel that Barr and Trump (intentionally or unintentionally) could very easily lead us down that path depending on their next moves.

I don't necessarily think this Q thing is huge. If Q can usher in a mostly peaceful transition, I'm fully supportive because that's what I want. I think that's what we all want. But if Q or Trump veer from the path to liberation then I'm making my own path. I just want my fuxting freedom. That's my summary
edit on Sat Jun 1 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Then you say people are brain washed so who is actually going to start a Yellow Vest Type movement over Barr?

By the Q thing I was referring to the followers, who would be the ones starting the above mentioned movement.

Remember the occupy movements? Those didn't lead to civil war.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Then you say people are brain washed so who is actually going to start a Yellow Vest Type movement over Barr?

By the Q thing I was referring to the followers, who would be the ones starting the above mentioned movement.

Remember the occupy movements? Those didn't lead to civil war.

The system brainwashes however, we are waking up..Deprogramming the false programs. Have you been paying attention to what's going on in France? We already have a yellow vest movement in the states. From what I've seen in the group convos, they're just watching and waiting

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Occupy movement... they all consolidated in San Francisco it appears.

IMO the closest we will get to civil war is when voter turnout hits 65%+. That’s when you know when the shark has been jumped and the people are moved enough to hit the voting booth.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Their is no Q at the end of Comey's twitter message. Am I missing something?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.

• No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.

• STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! Quit the BICKERING!!!!!!!!

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:29 PM
    link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Occupy movement... they all consolidated in San Francisco it appears.

IMO the closest we will get to civil war is when voter turnout hits 65%+. That’s when you know when the shark has been jumped and the people are moved enough to hit the voting booth.

The Occupy Movement was also allegedly manufactured by the DS

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:29 PM
    link   
    a reply to: ketsuko

Oh..I understand perfectly that there are various "degrees" attached to some crimes. What caught me by surprise, and was hugely disappointing, was Barr declaring, with certainty, that there was NO LEGAL TREASON committed.

But he's careful to say that "IT APPEARS" the Trump campaign "MAY HAVE BEEN" "IMPROPERLY" surveilled.

It's like he's been drinking from I.G. Horowitz's Kool-Aide cup. (i.e. Horowitz: "The FBI wasn't politically biased for Hillary or against Trump!")

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:31 PM
    link   

Your a Q follower...Good to hear from ya. Hopefully "the plan" doesn't affect you personally.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:32 PM
    link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

My wish list;

- term limits of some sort. Get the career politician out of the mix. That’s how the Swamp was created.

- go to simple majority in Senate. If the people don’t like the decisions being made, let it reflect at the polls.

- I learned early in my military training that doing nothing is often worse than doing the wrong thing. Getting gridlocked prevents a bad direction from being taken thus resulting in course correction to a better way. Gridlock prevents advancement.

- Strong economy (check)
    - Strong military with IMPROVED spending oversight (working on it)
    - Start 10 year plan to shrink govt across the board by 20%. Tech + automation leading the way. No one sector gets trimmed more than another. (Only happens with simple majority).
    - get that wall built the way Border Patrol/ICE wants it built; in exchange, yes, mass amnesty ONCE the wall built and borders (North & South) are secure.
    - Infrastructure. If we’re spending $1T then it better be monitored and tracked by someone outside govt who runs a tight business ship already. Who runs a strong business model that would not let $1T bleed away into thin air?
    - two more SCOTUS appointments over next 6 years by Trump

Come 2024.... if it’s a # show and a Non-RINO Republican President/Senate/House has screwed it all up when given the keys in 2020... I’ll carry AOC to the White House myself.

lol I don't even want a centralized government, anymore. Not like the one we have now, anyway

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:34 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Sabrechucker

He deleted the tweet with the Q and sent a new tweet with essentially same message without Q.

IMO as if saying Qere today Qone tomorrow. No more Q.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:34 PM
    link   

Waking up and actually taking action are two different things. Militias in the sates have been watching and waiting for ever. Again watching and waiting is not action.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:36 PM
    link   

allegedly so is the q movement.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:37 PM
    link   

I am more of a Q thread on ATS follower. I don't even bother reading the drops anymore. Waste of time.

I doubt the plan even exists. It sure doesn't seem to even be affecting the usual suspects so I bet I'm safe.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:38 PM
    link   
    a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

So was it code?..Comey knows who Q is. He worked with most of them.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:40 PM
    link   

It could be anything from a fat fingered typo to Comey strangled Q in their sleep last night.

top topics

<< 343  344  345    347  348  349 >>

join