It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

QoS, Michael Steele's Wiki:

Steele was born on October 19, 1958, at Andrews Air Force Base in Prince George's County, Maryland,[7][8] and was adopted as an infant by William and Maebell Steele.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

QoS, Michael Steele's Wiki:

Steele was born on October 19, 1958, at Andrews Air Force Base in Prince George's County, Maryland,[7][8] and was adopted as an infant by William and Maebell Steele.

A perfect disposable identity 😎

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: NightFlight

If you do a search on Dan coats, you will see that he disagrees with almost every position taken by President Trump. Why Trump keeps him around is a big mystery.

Yes sir, but Pence talked Coats out of quitting in December. baby steps?

I've personally thought Pence was against Trump since day 1. I don't have any reason to think that other than he seemed to be a very awkward choice IMO. He doesn't fit with Trumps very open, and down to earth personality at all. Hes also very quiet, and seems like hes the little brother trying to fit in with his big brothers friends. Even if this traitor isn't Pence I still find him eerily suspicious. The MSM also hasn't attacked him that much.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Speaking of steel,

U.S. stock futures fell sharply after President Donald Trump threatened to escalate the yearlong trade war with China, disrupting calm that helped push equities toward all-time highs.

There must be some insiders working the Pacific rim trading pits, Nikkei is down over 2%.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If you do a search on Dan coats, you will see that he disagrees with almost every position taken by President Trump. Why Trump keeps him around is a big mystery.

Well...SOMEONE had to feed Brennan that bad information for him to leak to the Press.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Los Angeles has renamed a street after former President Obama

he City of Los Angeles has renamed a nearly 4-mile stretch of road from "Rodeo Road" to "Obama Boulevard," in honor of the country's first African-American president. The location is significant, the city said, because Obama held his first campaign rally in Los Angeles on February 20, 2007, at Rancho Cienega Park. The park sits on Rodeo Road, right across from W. Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard.

This is precious. They were not paying attention to anything DJT said the last two weeks (should have inspired a delay).

This will not age well at all.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Yea, seen that. After I posted here I went back earlier today to scroll through his tweet history and discovered he already had called out Dan Coats last month. Plus relying on a OPed piece no less NYT, is weak evidence. Not saying he's wrong but C'mon. So, I dunno what game he's playing here.
Anywho, Q already called him out first in Q2837, 2829, 2791, 2110, 1828, 1433.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Bingo. Same here. Pence to me is like the enemy within. Very deceptive IMO.
I had some good convincing dirt digs on him back in Jan timeframe but went and lost it. Need to find again.
Q's Pence joke - elf on the shelf or whatever the hell it was has always stuck in my mind.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Biden said he just got a call from Margaret Thatcher....said she has concerns about Trump.

Dementia, anyone?...or can Creepy Joe speak to the dead?

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Biden said he just got a call from Margaret Thatcher....said she has concerns about Trump.

Wow! Was that something Biden said very recently? If so, he's not a serious contender. Somebody forced him into this race.

Who was it (I think Maxine W.) that said Putin invaded N. Korea. That was about the same time Pelosi said she just couldn't work with President Bush talking about Trump.

I would say age-related dementia for sure. Sad in a way. #1 --- they have power and #2 --- dementia is not pretty.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Yea, seen that. After I posted here I went back earlier today to scroll through his tweet history and discovered he already had called out Dan Coats last month. Plus relying on a OPed piece no less NYT, is weak evidence. Not saying he's wrong but C'mon. So, I dunno what game he's playing here.
Anywho, Q already called him out first in Q2837, 2829, 2791, 2110, 1828, 1433.

Especially when you consider what the Elf on the Shelf actually is -- a spy.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Wow! Was that something Biden said very recently? If so, he's not a serious contender. Somebody forced him into this race.

Who was it (I think Maxine W.) that said Putin invaded N. Korea. That was about the same time Pelosi said she just couldn't work with President Bush talking about Trump.

I would say age-related dementia for sure. Sad in a way. #1 --- they have power and #2 --- dementia is not pretty.

The American Mirror has the story.

He later corrected it to say he meant Theresa May...just a little confused, is all.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Remember the GHW Bush funeral when Karen Pence got one of the notes.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Yep, that too!

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Yep. That was a thought that came to me, too.

Gawd, I would love to know what was on those notes! I wonder if we will ever know. It was something that was very "short and sweet" and the meaning grasped with just a brief glance.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

My guess on the GHWB funeral notes is:

"Who will get one of these at your upcoming funeral?"

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

My guess is it was just one, possibly two, words, or simply a particular symbol. Who was it that pulled it out of the envelope, looked at it in a split micro second, and hurriedly slipped it back in the envelope? I can't remember which one did that offhand.

edit on 5-5-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I second your thoughts.

Being from Indiana, as is Pence, I see him as capable, but a choice of the deep state to put second to Trump, to replace Trump if needed (death, impeachment, whatever).

Pence is not a 'bad' person, but his wife did get a note the same time the others did at Bush Sr.'s funeral.

What does all that mean?

edit on 5-5-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: added one word, but an important one

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Symbolism will be their downfall.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
As to the schedule of events, we seem to have some boxes to check. From #725: "Those who cannot understand that we cannot simply start arresting w/o first ensuring the safety & well-being of the population, shifting the narrative, removing those in DC through resignation to ensure success, defeating ISIS/MS13 to prevent fail-safes, freezing assets to remove network-to-network abilities, kill off COC to prevent top-down comms/org, etc etc. should not be participating in discussions. -Q"
It seems that ISIS is about as done as we can expect for now. MS13 I don't know about. Maybe Warrior can tell us if they are getting the attention they deserve yet. I like the part about asset freezing, especially all that bribe money in foreign Rothschild banks.

top topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join