It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: pteridine

I would go further ...

We won't be much use until people come looking for further information and ask us for help.

They won't do that until something big happens.

We need something big!

P

Exactly. Something big needs to happen to move Q into reality. Otherwise, it's a trail of breadcrumbs that require some leaps of faith. At least, IMO

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Q has hinted but not outright said that John McCain and daddy Bush were executed.
Doesn't exactly look like justice to whack old dying men.
But I guess it's better than letting them die peacefully in their beds for the crimes they have committed.
I don't fully believe the execution story personally

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I agree, and it seems as though our movement has lost some considerable steam in the past couple of months. Q rarely posts now, and when they do it is just some rah-rah B.S. that really doesn’t do much to move the narrative. What has happened? Has Q foresaken us? Has Q been replaced with a cheap imitation? To me, something seems different for the last 2 months or so.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

When the head of the Secret Service knew he was on his way out, a replacement Q spokesperson was installed. As I've said before in this thread, that's my opinion based on how things played out at that time.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust

Nunes on Bartaromo show now discussing Mifsud and Papa-D.

Why are Republicans hesitant to summon Bob Mueller to testify? He can "clear the air" on so many things.

This for instance: truthout.org...

I think Mueller will eventually testify...when it's time...and that he'll reveal that he only was responsible for VOL.1.

Weissman, he'll tell us, wrote VOL.2.
I have a strong feeling Mueller is actually going to expose Weissman...when the time is right.

Bob Mueller is "tentatively" scheduled to testify before Jerry Nadler's committee on May 15th.

twitter.com...

Mueller's answers to questions will probably determine if Democrats or Republicans grow angrier as the testimony progresses.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes that’s what it appears to me too. There has been a definite noticeable change in what Q posts and their tone since right around that time. I don’t think that’s a coincidence.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Timestamp.

Missing C

Q+ Tweets

[C]

Q#3328
27 Apr 2019 - 11:29:33 AM

DECLAS pre or post IG report?
[Comey] pre or post IG report?
C comes before D.
Q

PJ, Q did just drop, still does everyday through Q+. Q+ drops link to the Qmap.

edit on 5-5-2019 by crankyoldman because: add

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Another tip-off is that Q used to post quite a bit of information about Secret Service activities, pertaining to threats faced by the President....in coded language that was (I believe) specific to the Secret Service.

Most importantly, a new Q "spokesperson" doesn't change the fact that HELL FIRE is about to rain down on the traitors.

edit on 5/5/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Lindsey's opening statement. (SFW btw)

It is interesting in a few ways. He sticks to the established narrative, even though he hints at it being nonsense. He makes the sound "obstruction" point on HRC lackeys and weaves a pretty clear bias case in a few minutes time.

The takeaway for me is this is more eulogy at a funeral then I've seen in this mess to date. The room is still, eerily still. The Senator seating area is very dark, A LOT weighing on them all and it shows. Many are vibrationally hiding, and Barr is the white light in the room.

Compare in memory to the BK hearings. They had "hope" they could knock him out and the tension was extraordinary. This was very somber.

The polarities must play out. One side cannot drop out, as to do so would eliminate the Dark to Light sequence. They all must acts as if... until the final act(s) drop into our reality.

Trust The Plan

"Act as if"
(NSFW: like 2 cuss words and the word erection)

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I wouldn’t say Q just dropped. It was 3 days ago and they posted a link to a Karate Kid movie clip. Not exactly earth shattering stuff here.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Happy 5:5 day and or 11:11 day.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
***NEW****EPSTEIN ISLAND DRONE PIX

The drone pix posted in LB have been added to the Mega library in their own folder.

Mega,nz

This folder already contained some Epstein Island pix from April 2018.

Left the images at their original resolution.

edit on 5-5-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Q is MIA? We all know he/they have done this several times over. This time perhaps the security blanket has been removed and it's up to us to dig & think logically. Things behind the curtain may be getting hot (hidden from public purview) and waiting for certain events to fall in place before resurfacing. This is when POTUS tweets need more scrutiny; i.e. 84 tweets in ONE day. Plus the tweets Cranky just posted.
We may be on the precipice of a nuclear bombshell about to be revealed.

Roscoe B Davis 🎖
@RoscoeBDavis1

They have manage to push their minions over the edge of anything closely resembling sanity. Psychologists are making a fortune telling these wingnuts what they want to here on three day a week therapy sessions, just so these poor idiots can walk upright on a daily basis, and…
twitter.com...

Here's some more light reading on the HRC email case and the “dedicated BlackBerry addicts.”
Very long but with details you've probably never seen before.

"Hillary Clinton’s email problems began in her first day as secretary of state. She insisted on using her personal BlackBerry for all her email communications, but she wasn’t allowed to take that phone on the seventh floor of the State Dept, because the entire 7th floor of…"

Thread unroll

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

I wouldn’t say Q just dropped. It was 3 days ago and they posted a link to a Karate Kid movie clip. Not exactly earth shattering stuff here.

The shift was to Q+ a bit ago. The map was built, so Q+ drops point to new drops within the old drops.

There is also a much bigger thing at play. Folks need to adjust to their new level of awareness. One's life will not change if one does not shed the belief patterns that the controllers have installed.

Their death, or disappearance from one's view will not objectively remove their programming from one's consciousness. This must be done from within.

This is the ultimate part of the process that is built into Q and well beyond. We are in one of those spaces, where folks are encouraged to go internal and work to shed the beliefs and programming that was exposed over the last few months.

Folks need rest, recoup, and integration. The names we know are NOT in charge of anything at all - all stooges. The names we will never know are fighting back and we all need to become more formidable from within to transcend their control and control systems.

It's moving along just fine from my POV.

Big energy days this week...

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Interesting.
So Lindsey Graham was CORRECT when he said MICHAEL Steele...instead of CHRISTOPHER Steele.
There are TWO British Steeles involved.

Can't post the Rubini Unrolled Thread...but it's good.
Looking forward to his revelation of the WH spy today.

When I heard Lindsey Graham say 'Michael' instead of 'Christopher', I thought, at the time, that it was just a slip of the tongue because Michael Steele was the Chair for the RNC for two years after Obama was elected. Remember, the Republicans thought an African American would fit the bill after O was elected.

However, he is now a never-Trumper and works for MSNBC as a political analyst.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 5-5-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

The dome is missing!
Demo?

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Why are Republicans hesitant to summon Bob Mueller to testify? He can "clear the air" on so many things.

Maybe like I keep stating, they are the Uniparty. I guess add in they are with DNC as their leadership and not what their base wanted to see.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Maybe because they want the Dems to be the ones who demand it so they don't complain of being set up. If Mueller is controlled, they will not like hearing what they will hear.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

DJT rally event schedule

83 Q drops wtih "test"

Just an interesting match of terms to note.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Mueller spent a lot of $ and time and came up empty on collusion. Not sure he’s going to give them anything new that’s not in 400 pages they refuse to read.

What will be interesting are the questions the GOP reps ask Mueller about what he found but not in the report. The genesis of the hoax.

top topics

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join