It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

I believe that many here understand that this will last until the 2020 elections, at least, but are frustrated when they attempt to educate the public and nothing overt happens. The process has to last until then or the fickle public may vote in someone on the spur of the moment and turn our country back into a Charlie Foxtrot. The actual Dem candidate is not yet on the radar and is being groomed while the idiots who have declared grind themselves up in the primaries.

I have learned not to provide detailed Q information to my family and friends -- yet-- and only say that they should watch and wait for events to unfold. It is pointless to promulgate detailed Q info at this point because of the misdirection requirements and time delays on Q actions that are necessary to the execution of the plan. I have only said that human trafficking/NXIVM will lead to bigger things and that the rule of law should win the day. Don't cry wolf; just say that there are some strange looking dogs wandering around the tree line.

Of course, the big problem will be public disbelief and this would be exacerbated if things happened too fast. We all understand that even with measured pace and slow exposition, claims of fraud will be the only recourse of the guilty and their supporters. How this is countered is part of the plan that can't be revealed but the best tactic would be to allow the guilty enough rope to hang themselves. I hope that the assets of the guilty have been frozen or have 'disappeared' from foreign banks to further curtail their abilities to escape and limit their options.

The urge to wax the child abusing HVT's must be very strong and apparently your team has shown great restraint. Keep up the good work and stay safe. As this progresses and the bad guys figure out what is happening, things will become more dangerous for your team.

Trust the plan.
edit on 5/5/2019 by pteridine because: Spelling

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

On the other hand ....

How many have been red pilled and like yourself have to keep quiet about it or be ridiculed relentlessly.

I understand it has to be slow ... but we can't convince others if nothing visible is happening.

Too fast will wreck the plan.

Too slow will also wreck the plan.

Remember this ... red pilled people can always swallow another blue pill.

We need a few visible wins on the score board.

At this rate you risk giving the opposition more ammo.

Oh, the President waited until the elections to start throwing people in jail. That is a bit suss. Hmm, possibly it is just politics.

Be careful Q, you are not infallible.

P

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I think that we can't convince others. We can only lead them to the information and they will either accept or reject it.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   

I would go further ...

We won't be much use until people come looking for further information and ask us for help.

They won't do that until something big happens.

We need something big!

P

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
a reply to: dashen

Follow logically:

If “the storm” were to happen quickly a good portion of the population both within CONUS and outside would not wake up. To them this would be anarchy/political jailing/fake evidence/Russian lies/etc

Bingo
Logical thinking always wins

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Interesting.
So Lindsey Graham was CORRECT when he said MICHAEL Steele...instead of CHRISTOPHER Steele.
There are TWO British Steeles involved.

Can't post the Rubini Unrolled Thread...but it's good.
Looking forward to his revelation of the WH spy today.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Not sure what to make of this Rubini. Will this help POTUS or hurt? How legit is the evidence. How did he get it?

A leak from one source in WH exposes the leaks from a different source? That’s a lot of leaking.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Nunes on Bartaromo show now discussing Mifsud and Papa-D.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

We’ve been in the ridiculed phase for most of my life. With the election of 2016, we opened the door to phase 2. It will not be until everyone is through that door, until the 3rd can be opened.

We tremble with anger and outrage at what we know to be happening to innocent people all over the world.... What seems irreconcilable- the poisons in the air, water, food, medicine- the wars, the slavery the human rights abuses- the manipulation of our very life force as though we are mere animals in cages to be experimented with, the invasion of our lives in the name of “advertising” and “profit” and “materialistic endeavors” which are all but a disguise for the real agenda which is spiritual war fare.... making sure that which is our eternal essence is broken and damaged... the destruction of our communities and family units, the illusory divisions based on race, gender, religion, class, intelligence, physical abilities, all to hide the truth that there is only one true division

That which is good and that which is evil.
That which is man- made in the image of the creator and that which is something else entirely- the “they” we are fighting-made in the image of the destroyer

The battle for each of us is different and the reason I think most are here... in this very place, is because walking that battlefield in the tangible physical world we exist in gets lonely. It gets lonely wearing all that armor while everyone around you is seemingly dancing in their underwear, insisting that life is just life and that there’s nothing going on that should call for preparedness or protection, that, because Luke Bryan said so in his song, they are certain that

“Most people are good”

But that is not the truth, no, at least not the truth about the people that most want you to believe it, the ones who plaster their names and their faces across the globe and across the airwaves and information avenues...*their symbolism says it all* in the same way as a store plasters their bar code across a product- so that a quick scan at the customer service desk will return the “you didn’t buy that here” declaration, because everything that has been proven to exist, has been claimed as owned....by them.

But they do not own the creation, even though they have hijacked it and carted it around for eons of time...inconceivable to our whisper of existence here, no, they do not own the creation and they do not own that which is inside of us-which was made in the image of the creator himself.

They could never pay the debt they owe, not even through all 7 billion of us. No, there’s a safeguard against that, a truth so overwhelmingly right under our noses that we don’t even realize that when we seek, we are seeking through glasses of truth we are already wearing.

Self evident. The truth is self evident. That’s how you know you’ve made it to phase 3.

edit on 5-5-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Why are Republicans hesitant to summon Bob Mueller to testify? He can "clear the air" on so many things.

This for instance: truthout.org...

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Not sure what to make of this Rubini. Will this help POTUS or hurt? How legit is the evidence. How did he get it?

A leak from one source in WH exposes the leaks from a different source? That’s a lot of leaking.

Rubini just posted on TWIT that "the whole WH is about to shake".

Says he has been in touch with a Trump confidant letting him know WHO the DS high level spy in the WH really is.

Apparently someone BIG...and still in place.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Why are Republicans hesitant to summon Bob Mueller to testify? He can "clear the air" on so many things.

This for instance: truthout.org...

I think Mueller will eventually testify...when it's time...and that he'll reveal that he only was responsible for VOL.1.

Weissman, he'll tell us, wrote VOL.2.

I have a strong feeling Mueller is actually going to expose Weissman...when the time is right.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Looking forward to that 100 Megaton Nuclear bomb THREAD!

British Spy Agency named HAKLUYT
Hakluyt is a privately owned intelligence agency founded in 1995 by UK spooks. It has close ties to the UK deep state, MI6, Shell and BP.
wikispooks.com...

"1. another Bombshell [THREAD]:
Lisa Page worked with Bruce Ohr - FOR FIVE YEARS - at the DOJ.

before joining the FBI,
and before working with Andrew McCabe and Peter Strzok

did you know?"
Rubini Thread Unroll

His other thread...

"Sen. Lindsay Graham is on the right track.

Sen. Graham: "the British spy Michael Steele" (Jan 15, 2019 - Barr Conf. hearing)

Sen. Graham knows there are TWO 'Steele' - both British spies.
one has the name Christopher, the other Michael."
the British spy Michael Steele

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

My money is on Dan Coats (DNI Director).

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Seems many are pointing to Pence but I just don’t see that.

Mark Mogan taking over ICE.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Ok, he’s not posting the traitor story until 6 or 7pm Eastern.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I'm one of those people who is frustrated with the tedious pace of disclosure and arrest. I do have to keep reminding myself, sometimes with the help of others here, that there must be a controlled pace to the process in order to have the greatest impact on the corruption.

I agree that, at some point, there must be a bomb dropped to blow people out of their apathy in observing the truth. It is not enough to say "this is what happened/is happening". There must be a shockwave that exceeds their expectations and brings them to their feet in indignation.

I'm surprised no one involved in the process sees this.

Then again, maybe they do. Perhaps the acknowledgment of Q is the best we're going to get.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Now the plan is "wait till 2020". Where are the arrests that were imminent from 2018? This conspiracy continues to stretch on with endless excuses to why nothing is happening on a game-changing scale.

Ya'll claim that too much truth was given to be a troll.. Could this just be a psy-op experiment to minipulate conspiracy theorists ?

Q said nothing can change what is going to happen. That means they have enough evidence already to make arrests, but are still waiting .... Doesn't make sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join