It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:
(post by Sabrechucker removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Speak of the devil....

Venezuelan army helicopter crashes near Caracas, killing seven

www.theguardian.com/world/2019/may/05/venezuelan-army-helicopter-crashes-near-caracas-killed

www.theguardian.com...

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Nothing we say matters,, F it,,our intelligent agencies just prowl upon us.

These are my last ATS comments.....God Bless!

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Seems extreme.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Look, I'm not kissin anybody's arse around here. I understand your frustration, I really do, more than you'll ever know for what I can convey in words.

Have a few beers, take the night off, we'll see you tomorrow or monday.
The sun will rise, we'll all still be here.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Patience!

Remember, we (myself included) are not Q team. I’m dropping enough of what I’m ALLOWED to state.
Our HVTs are VIPs within the higher echelons of the youth trafficking rings. The bosses that are within CONUS.

Mil & other gov units are doing their things as well as the many other units doing their parts.

I know NB is suffering I wish I could stop what is going on but this is real life. This is REAL life. Evil isn’t sitting idly by waiting to be destroyed. They are actively fighting back. You know this brother.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

household names?
household companies?

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yeah your right,,Just sturring the pot a bit. best way to get truth.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Good advice!

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   

God Bless man.. I understand.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I am so disappointed in our President/CIA. Your article says Maduro was standing outside, watching military aircraft perform. A sitting duck.

Can't President Trump call CIA Director Gina Haspel and say: "The next time Maduro is outside, send in the exploding pigeon, or zap him from space.. I don't care which. Just get it done ASAP. OK?"

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Good advice,,thanks. call me when the war is over

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Negative. These POS are worthless scum.
I gather that many see this Q resistance to the old guard as being a quick KO to them followed by a quick victory and I don’t believe that to be the case. Follow logically:

If “the storm” were to happen quickly a good portion of the population both within CONUS and outside would not wake up. To them this would be anarchy/political jailing/fake evidence/Russian lies/etc

I believe “the storm” is a process of the next year and a half. We are in the beginning phase of it hitting. Look at how far in advance those who follow the Q drops have been intel’d vs those who absorb propaganda media. This IS a war for everyone on earth. This IS a war that has never been fought before! I believe it has been planned so well, attack by attack, raid by raid, disclosure by disclosure to cut out the cancer and lead to worldwide healing and that takes careful precision timing.

I wish more than y’all know to have this wrapped up by next Wednesday but that’s not going to happen (most likely).

Have faith. Stay aware and always stay faithful to freedom for all.

HVT4 is confirmed link with Schiff.
This is in the DOJs hands now.
edit on 5-5-2019 by 0311Warrior because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2019 by 0311Warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   

the running theme here seems to be the very nuance, subtlety, and "serendipitous coincidences".
It has to be that way, as in all things secret and dangerous, or else everything would collapse.

also, there is an attrition element to it of course.
chess. Q makes a move. they make a countermove. they track the orders and funding. neutralize actors and freeze assets. work out the web.
rinse repeat.

follow the executive orders. we are still in a state of emergency . military has auth. to operate in america.
the helicopters in LA, etc...
a secret war.
right under our noses.
edit on 5 5 2019 by dashen because: :0

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   
This "ICE Airline" article reminded me of the vital work Immigrations and Customs Enforcement performs.

Hidden In Plain Sight. ICE Air and Deportation: jsis.washington.edu...

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

HVT4 connected to Schiff. That’s bad for Team DS.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Sleep Well All.... can't wait for my head to hit the pillow.... Love you all, seriously....
lol...corny bedtime tune...Goodnight.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: 3n19m470

maybe we need to consider income caps

How would that work out in the real world?

In your view, is there a difference between a cap on income and wealth re-distribution?

How does the saying go,"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs"?

A cap on income appears to me like a slip down a slope towards communism.

That said, unless you are a communist sympathizer, I must have misunderstood you.

Well, thats why I said, consider. I didn't say "we need an income cap". And also added on "or something" at the end which you omitted in order to make me seem more extreme in my views. But you couldn't do anything about that pesky word, "consider", could you?

You cant deny there is a psychological effect from having power over others, and others having power over you. A little power is ok, because you can do something about it if it gets out of hand. You have options.

If someone like Soros or Rothschilds, or a consortium of 90% of the worlds billionaires have the power to control world affairs, we are just supposed to say "hey they worked for their money, they can do what they want. if you dont have the money to bribe everyone in sight to make things go your way, and hire private investigators, assassins, etc well, you just didnt work hard enough"

Its one thing to temporarily and voluntarily give a portion of your free will to a greater cause. Like when you join the military, you have to trust your superiors. If they tell you theres a terror cell that needs to be droned, you dont go and double check with your own eyes and interview everyone to make sure you agree. You've already made an agreement to trust whatever they say with few exceptions.

It's different when you havent agreed, and you are aware that this power they wield is being used for pure evil. Its different when you know they haven't earned the right to override your will.

There is just something fundamentally wrong about a single person making more than several countries.

There is just something fundamentally wrong about the richest single person in the world being about a trillion times more wealthy than the poorest million people combined.

There is just something fundamentally wrong about people working over 50-60 hours a week and they live in squalor.

Taking steps to legally enforce some semblance of income equality could solve a lot of this.

There's a lot of possibility in that "or something" that you casually dismissed... Maybe people can have/make as much as they want, but they just cant sit on their wealth. You can sit on some of it, sure, but there reaches a point where it becomes "hoarding". Use that money for some infrastructure project that will have your name on it, or do something that benefits society.

Its amazing how you people think:

Food stamps .... a slippery slope to communism, but that only effects the taxpayer so who cares.

Income equality .... wait a minute, that effects the elites! What are you some kind of communist sympathizer?! I'm ready to defend the wealthy with my last breath! Take what you want from the poor, but leave me my idols at least!

edit on 5/5/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

I guess I added too much other stuff.

I wanted to ask Warrior, is it true that ICE are at the front lines of human trafficking due to the fact that the humans trafficked into the country (such as chinese/asian massage parlors) are in violation of US Immigration law? So, you rescue them by "busting" them? (And also bust the traffickers who facilitate such violations)

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join