It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Command is now definitely at “The Storm” level.

DJT has been tweeting about horse racing (the blocking war of Will) and tariffs for China(Dow will open down over 500 points).

So yeah maybe something big like apocalypse now in the ME?

Thought "Q" might be saying GB (except tweet calling for Maximum Security in Iran).
Does the Republican Guard have better writers?

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Jesus H. Christ. Here we go. Trump needs to get rid of Bolton. We need to stay out of Iran.

My exact first thoughts when I looked at the headlines this morning. No more wars. Time to use that money to take care of our own. Time to protect our troops from unnecessary combat.

Let other countries police themselves and their neighbors. We've done enough. It's time for others to step up.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
OK, so I just have to vent here about what is going on with Twitter and their blatant censoring and poor treatment of conservatives. As I have said before my main twitter account was permanently suspended a couple weeks ago for calling Ilhan Omar a "lightbulb head". Not hardly grounds for a permaban, but whatever....

Today I try to make a new Twitter account. I use a burner email and VPN to set up this new account. I go to follow new people and follow President Trump and a few conservative news people. Immediately a screen pops up showing that I am displaying "suspicious behavior" and I need to verify my account with my phone number. Sure, so I go set up a burner Google Voice account and verify that phone number for my new account. That works, but then immediately after that clears up another screen pops up saying I have violated Twitter Rules and am suspended for 12 hours. This is literally 5 minutes after making the account, following 6 people and sending exactly ZERO tweets or DM's or anything or that nature. WTF is going on!?!?! How is this legal? They make it as difficult as possible for a new conservative to create an account and participate in the discord.

EDIT: Oh, and for the cherry on top, and just noticed that I am not longer following President Trump, even though he was the first account I followed with my new account. WTF??
edit on 6-5-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
INVESTIGATION INTO ATTEMPTED ‘COUP’ BY DEMOCRATS AGAINST DONALD TRUMP IS UNDERWAY…

An aggressive investigation into those responsible for attempting to overthrow a duly elected U.S. president is underway according to Fox News host, Jeanine Pirro, who says it’s time to “grab the popcorn” and watch the REAL investigation now unfold…

Hope you Enjoy The Show

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Russian plane crash in Moscow kills dozens this morning including children.
I am sickened by this.
it seem like there have been more Aviation accidents in the past three years than in the past 15 years

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Thanks for the update warrior!

Re:

All HVTs are secured.

I think you said there were 17 high value targets and that they were the top level of management of trafficking in the U.S.?

Does this mean the organisation[s] behind it is(are) effectively leaderless at the top strategic level?

If so, I'll be interested to see if the politicians make the mistake of trying to step into the breach and manage the No.2s or back-off and let them decide for themselves how to react!

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
New Gen. Flynn banner? NO

Thanks to Martin75 for pointing out that this is not the real Gen. Flynn account. Someone has put some effort into generating the symbolism of this though!! Even to the extent of no posts since Feb 2017.

Thoughts on it:

1) On the flag there are 36 stars and 9 stripes,

2) The back of the flag, showing in the flap at the bottom, is black and almost an upturned pyramid shape,

3) The black background is criss-crossed with white/grey like the Warp and Weft of a woven material,

4) The weave of the background is, from my experience, ideal to hide information through steganography,

5) The stats on his account are interesting - I wonder if they've changed since the last banner?
Tweets = 33
Following = 59
Followers = 626
Likes = 13

6) Anons are saying "SECURE AMERICA NOW" references NSA but it could refer to SAN (Storage Access Network),

7) Gematria for SECURE AMERICA NOW:
Jewish gematria = 1502 = Hollywood, Reveals the Truth,
English gematria = 1038 = Beauty and the Beast, Yellow Brick Road, Ten Commandments, Black Lives Matter, Rhesus Negative,
Simple gematria = 173 = Beauty and the Beast, Yellow Brick Road, Ten Commandments, Black Lives Matter, Rhesus Negative,
edit on 6-5-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: parody

edit on 6-5-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: last posts

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Do you believe in coincidences?
How many coincidences before mathematically impossible?

Let these picture sink-in a bit

Compare top row with button row

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
real account
This is his real account...
His banner is waves... Watch the water

edit on 5/6/2019 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Thanks Martin!

I'll amend post.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

The DEMOCRAT-led U.S. House will vote Wednesday whether to hold AG William Barr in Contempt of Congress, for not giving them the fully non-redacted Mueller report, AND the million plus documents used by Special Counsel Mueller to reach his NO COLLUSION / NO prosecutable OBSTRUCTION by President Donald Trump.

Story: www.foxnews.com...

As you see in the article, some Democrats are saying, "Lock Him Up!". They want the Congress Sargent-at-arms to physically put Attorney General Barr in jail.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The DEMOCRAT-led U.S. House will vote Wednesday whether to hold AG William Barr in Contempt of Congress, for not giving them the fully non-redacted Mueller report, AND the million plus documents used by Special Counsel Mueller to reach his NO COLLUSION / NO prosecutable OBSTRUCTION by President Donald Trump.

As you see in the article, some Democrats are saying, "Lock Him Up!". They want the Congress Sargent-at-arms to physically put Attorney General Barr in jail.

I hope they try!---MUST SEE TV!

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
BBC - Royal baby: Meghan gives birth to boy, Harry announces.

Some interesting symbolisms being pushed out:

Born at 05:26... 5+2+6 = 13
Weight 3.26 kg... 3+2+6 = 11
Prince Harry is "Over the Moon"
Unnamed so far but the Queen's 8th great grandchild

The birth was initially reported as 05:25.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust

I hope they try!---MUST SEE TV!

Ya hope so too
It gonna be like a plane landing on it belay
A must see show watch the spark fly

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that will never happen.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hello everyone, I just wanted to say good work to all.

I have been relegated to lurker mode because of health issues.

I’m still with you [snip] and am proud of you all.

I remain patiently waiting the Storm
edit on Mon May 6 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
LOL
Heck I would pay $2 to see Hillary speak. I love horror movies.

what a show

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

That's unreal.

Read Donald Trump, Jr.'s tweets today. He is also riled up about the censorship and hypocrisy.

This is just one of his tweets: twitter.com...

Also, remember this past week POTUS said they "have no idea the problems they are causing for themselves. VERY UNFAIR!" twitter.com...

I personally think these social media giants have entered a new phase and will be re-evaluated as to what they really are in their relationship to the people and their dispensation of information. They have gone too far with their biased censorship.
edit on 6-5-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
LOL
Heck I would pay $2 to see Hillary speak. I love horror movies.

what a show

I hear she's also taking 'Groupons'.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Agreed and how is this any different from refusing to bake a gay wedding cake?

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join