It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I Smell

Russians !! 😧

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

They have been setting this upfor a while.

Have you guys seen the video of the Hamas leader taken out today?

twitter.com...

Saying funding came from Iran for recent bombings which I am sure it did.

I think Iran needs to be turned around Hamas gone something done to help [the people] of Palestine.

I hope the US does things differently this time is all.

Heck I find myself hoping a lot of things lately.

Fingers crossed.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The fox nose knows.

No, wait, CHINA. Or Ukrainians. No, its ISIS. Err, one of the 'Steele's'. Yep they did it.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I caught a headline but no, I did not see any video. Damn, that was a precision strike.
State Dept offering $10M bounty for financial info on Hezbollah and now Hamas at the forefront again; Israel/Gaza boiling over again and of course we all know Iran funds both groups, directly or indirectly.
We almost always send a Carrier Battle Group over and/or one additional as a show of force. Hopefully neither side does something stupid. Many of our ships have undergone recent maint/upgrades/repairs and completing sea trials so I hope they're ready for possible long deployments.

Our southern backyard is becoming a power keg as well.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I think the Witch Hunt opened a Pandora's box. "We will never forget."

twitter.com...
twitter.com...

Buckle up!

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Note:

www.thedailybeast.com/ali-kourani-the-hezbollah-sleeper-agent-who-allegedly-ran-black-ops-in-america

www.thedailybeast.com...

As will become clear when he goes on trial Monday, this seemingly unremarkable man whom Rodriguez saw in the stairway is alleged to have been a longtime undercover operative for an international terrorist organization. Kourani had allegedly been recruited as part of a plan to exact revenge for the car-bomb killing of a terror mastermind whom a former CIA agent called “probably the most intelligent, most capable operative we’ve ever run across, including the KGB or anybody else.” Kourani was, by his own multiple admissions, trained in explosives and small arms, along with secure communications, survival and interrogation as a member of Hezbollah’s External Security Organization (ESO), also known as the Islamic Jihad Organization (IJO). Or simply 910. “Or Hezbollah black ops,” the FBI adds in court papers.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Thread here
twitter.com...

More on what's going on.

Flynn's family commenting.

twitter.com...

Perhaps not just sabre rattling...

I hope it is just that.

Geez.

Possible terror alert chatter from Iran etc.

Stay vigilant y'all

I wonder if Ramses goat alias on Twitter is Wictor... Sounds like him.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Ia reply to: queenofswords
I've been buckled up for so long I'm afraid if I stand I'll send a blood clot brainward and never see the ending. Ancient Alien Researchers say yes....but the commercial breaks numb you as to the question affirmed.
Numerology, demon worshippers, clocks and docks. Cough up indictments or expect a third party to "rob" the R 2020 election of it's "sure thing".

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Notice the top comments aren't abrasive trash anymore.
All maga all the time

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Standby for heavy rolls... may be another psyop on Iran or coup takeover. Wait n' see.

Recall just recently [Hassan Rouhani] of Iran Designated all U.S. Military Forces in the Middle East as Terrorists!

Q1943

Watch IRAN.
Something incredible is about to happen.
[Hassan Rouhani]
The Good People of IRAN have the POWER.
FIGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM.
Q

Plus 64 other Q drops pertaining to Iran. Read Q1822, it's long but not difficult to understand. Still, bolt-hole Bolton threat worries me. Hopefully, all part of the plan.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

A lot of the stuff coming out now on fox/Hannity/conservative media has been on ATS for years.

A lot of the stuff coming out now on fox/Hannity/conservative media has been on Q for months to a year or two.

A lot of the stuff coming out now STILL HAS NOT come out on CNN/MNSBC/ABC/CBS... etc.

It takes A LOT of time for EVIL this big to be seen/accepted/registered/digested... it literally dissociates the mind... people tune it out/can't/won't believe.

On top of that the MSM has been actively shilling/straw man/directly lying. That is what most people have seen so it will be hard for the reality of this to get through...

Many slow drops.

It takes time.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Q, at it's heart, is a psyop.

It is meant to upset enemy into making mistake.
It is meant to support/encourage those wanting this to come out.

We are the secondary audience.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

twitter.com...

Jesus where has this moron been anyway ? 😆😆😆

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

In a way the whole "Q" phenomena is similar to the '76 Circleville Ohio mystery letters. The only real difference is that the "Q" phenomena is larger in scope and benefitable to the common person (the Circleville Ohio letters were more vindictive than helpful).

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
I believe he exposed that Michele has a rudder and the actual birthplace of his brudder.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
a reply to: 0311Warrior

A lot of the stuff coming out now on fox/Hannity/conservative media has been on ATS for years.

A lot of the stuff coming out now on fox/Hannity/conservative media has been on Q for months to a year or two.

A lot of the stuff coming out now STILL HAS NOT come out on CNN/MNSBC/ABC/CBS... etc.

It takes A LOT of time for EVIL this big to be seen/accepted/registered/digested... it literally dissociates the mind... people tune it out/can't/won't believe.

On top of that the MSM has been actively shilling/straw man/directly lying. That is what most people have seen so it will be hard for the reality of this to get through...

Many slow drops.

It takes time.

I bet if Trump would make it a priority to abolish the fed/irs and release patents for disease cures and other beneficial advanced technology, it would effectively buffer much of the shock -- quell the fear, anger and disbelief that could lead to civil unrest and speed up the process of acceptance. That's what I'd probably be thinking if I was in his shoes, anyway.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Jesus H. Christ. Here we go. Trump needs to get rid of Bolton. We need to stay out of Iran.

A lot of people thought Trump was biting off more than he could chew when intimidating Kim Jong-un in 2017 too.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I will stress this heavily that this means way more than most realize.
Tried to keep this short. Command is now definitely at “The Storm” level. Disclosures coming soon. Like I’ve said, we’ve all been very busy.
I will let POTUS speak for us:
Link: heavy.com...

”Ron’s a good man but we’re going in a tougher direction. We want to go in a tougher direction.”

Morgan link: www.thehour.com...

a former Marine who ran the FBI's El Paso office, was the first Border Patrol chief to come from outside the agency.

TVPRA - 2008 - strong bipartisan support with Bush. Evil. Link: immigrationforum.org...

Albence view on TVPRA:
Link: heavy.com...

legislation like the TVPRA in its current form create legal loopholes that are exploited by transnational criminal organizations and human smugglers.

Also in July, Albence told reporters that the reason some parents are deported without their children “is because they completed the smuggling act.”

”They’ve accomplished that goal. So if they have to return on their own, they’re willing to do so and leave the child here because that was the intended goal of their illegal entry in the first place.”

They leave the children here because that was the intended goal of their illegal entry in the first place

When pressed, Albence reiterated why the families were being detained in the first place, pushing back at Senator Harris. “You’re missing… the point is, the parent made the illegal entry. The parent put themselves in this position. They made the illegal entry to the country. That is why they are there.”

These children are dropped here by there own parents and left in the US. Wake up to the level of this evil. The parents do this often under duress and some even choose of own free will. Evil!

All HVTs are secured.
edit on 6-5-2019 by 0311Warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I just ran into this fellow Dutchman called Arno Reuser, a "master librarian" who worked for the Dutch ministry of defense for 18 years. Quite interesting talk in context to whats happening, don't recall this being posted before.

Arno Reuser was responsible for migrating the Dutch military intelligence library from an archival to a discovery capability that involved the value-added programming of incoming streams of raw data, and the creation of a virtual organisation that used collaborative techology to optimise open source expertise. This innovative methodology inspired and transformed thinking among the EU, NATO and UN intelligence agencies.

Reuser's information website

Here he is being interviewed by Robert David Steele for the Judicial Commission of Inquiry into Human Trafficking and Child Sex Abuse at an inaugural seating in Westminster, London on April 16-18th 2018.

And one more because I like the guy, shame the slides are illegible. It's a bit more background and I'm up for that beer!

edit on 6-5-2019 by Moravec because: Typo

new topics

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join