It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

They were/are in deep with China

Friends of Hillary

CNN, MARCH 1998 - Democratic fund-raiser Johnny Chung has agreed to plead guilty to election law violations and cooperate in the ongoing Justice Department investigation into illegal campaign fund-raising in the 1996 elections. . . Chung became a major figure in the Democratic fund-raising scandal when it was learned he made almost 50 visits to the White House. During one visit, Chung gave first lady Hillary Rodham Clinton's then-chief of staff, Maggie Williams, a $50,000 check for the Democratic National Committee. The check was delivered inside the White House. Two days later Chung was able to bring a group of Chinese businessmen to watch President Bill Clinton deliver a radio address in the Oval Office. They then had their picture taken with the president. The DNC returned more than $300,000 that Chung raised because of questions about the source of the money........

"To Johnny Chung with best wishes and appreciation." Chung reportedly funneled several hundred thousand dollars from Chinese military intelligence to Bill Clinton's 1996 campaign. As Chung put it once, "I see the White House is like a subway -- you have to put in coins to open the gates."

edit on 4302019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 4302019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

One big happy family.

Feinstein with her royal audience.

Nothing to see here.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Ports are money makers. The original license to print. If you look at a map of the city of Los Angeles the map is hilarious. The city proper has a narrow shoot that goes right down through other cities to take hold of The Port of Los Angeles - it is that valuable.

The main reason for the Civil War was the need for money and the confiscation of the southern ports - money makers, to help pay off debt.

The idea of selling "ports" and giving up control of "access points" for short term gain is beyond bizarre as they always make money, always.

Air "ports" same thing.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Reflection on this day last year - Q#1307 and 1306:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 53e65c No.1249365 📁
Apr 30 2018 12:38:11 (EST)
Knowing what you know now.
re: Israel disclosure moments ago.
Authentic.
Why is Sec of State there?
WHY IS THE EU / OTHERS PRESSING TO REMAIN IN THE DEAL?
Think logically.
France & Germany came to the WH for the sole purpose of pressing POTUS to remain in the deal.
5% shared.
POTUS deCLAS Syria/Iran + U1 connection.
Where does EU fit in?

SICK!
Q

Could we possibly get DECLAS of Syria/Iran + U1 connection today?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Regards to "Transportation on/off Catalina. Follow the Routes".

AFS at San Pedro port
Note the labeled marine routes go directly to "Two Harbors" port on Catalina Is and the other to Avalon Bay.

San Pedro port with Helo pads to right.

In background on left & right the Container ships "EVERGREEN". That giant empire company Evergreen Group has an interesting history (deep rabbit hole) and where "Cargo Containers" originated.
www.evergreen-shipping.us...
www.shipmentlink.com...

Avalon Freight Services Front page - See pics
AFS w/trucks & containers

Bombard Marine & Resort Management Services, Inc.
Berth 95 - barge w/container trucks >> connected to AFS.

AFS Catalina Island

Bombard Marine & Resort Management Services, Inc.
Berth 95
Owner: Greg Edmund Bombard
Located in San Pedro, California. This organization primarily operates in the Excursion Boat Operators business / industry within the Water Transportation sector. This organization has been operating for approximately 28 years.

Just skimming the surface of interest, haven't dug any deeper.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Yes. For us "old souls", it can be very difficult living on a planet with so many "new/young souls".

Maybe we exploded our population too fast, requiring an importation of many brand new souls? Like children, their own greed exceeds their instinct for self preservation. They have not yet grasped some basic concepts of Natural Law, like that we are all connected as a society, and so, you cannot cause harm to another person without causing harm to the entire community which includes yourself. And for the few million of us who have lived many lives, and the 10s of millions who lived seversl lives, it is frustrating being outnumbered by 5 billion "Terrible 2 years old" toddlers, many in adult bodies.

Haha this probably is not the truth, but it seems that way sometimes...

Supposing your proposition were true, We can look at the opposite side

To set up...A couple months ago dark journalist said, referring to Blavatsky, she was told by mystics that they had been waiting for her. They knew the exact time and place she would be born.

According to DJ, those in the know can read and interpret info by reading the scripts in the pyramids.

If so, it could give new meaning to the rampant push for abortion in the so called civilized nations.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, I noticed the Bridge name on Catalina was Vincent Thomas bridge.

St Vincent island is next to Mustique,
St Thomas island is next to Epstein island & Branson's Necker island in the Virgin islands!

Coincidinky?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I heard a while back that Blavatsky was a charlatan, like the rest. All people like her did/do is rehash someone else's work.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yea, strange. Bridge was named after a CA Democrat.
It's the only suspension bridge in the world supported entirely on piles.
On August 19, 2012, film director Tony Scott committed suicide by jumping from the bridge.

Los Angeles police say a suicide attempt is made from the bridge "every few months".

Vincent Thomas Bridge

edit on 30-4-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Link

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Been thinking about Trump's tweet about Nadler ( SLB ) and his obsession with tunnels and railways in NY. and Why Trump mentions this ? We know some Shady things are happening at ports in CA and most likely NY too.

It's funny you bring up NY. Remember the one Q post about Chuck Schumer's wife, Iris Weinshall?

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 061d5f No.128296 📁
Dec 19 2017 20:10:49 (EST)
Define CORRUPTION.
Iris Weinshall.
New York City Department of Transportation.
Responsibility of DoT?
Budget for past (5) years?
Former commissioner?
Empire State Dev Corp?
Urban Dev Corp?
Dept of Economic Dev?
Integrated Resources, Inc.?
US Senator of NY?
Follow me down the hole.
www.nytimes.com...📁
These people are STUPID.
Q

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Responsibilities and Functions of the NY Department of Transportation
www.dot.ny.gov...

To attain its mission the responsibilities, functions and duties of the Department of Transportation include:
Coordinating and developing comprehensive transportation policy for the State; coordinating and assisting in the development and operation of transportation facilities and services for highways, railroads, mass transit systems, ports, waterways and aviation facilities; and, formulating and keeping current a long-range, comprehensive statewide master plan for the balanced development of public and private commuter and general transportation facilities.
Administering a public safety program for railroads and motor carriers engaged in intrastate commerce; directing state regulation of such carriers in matters of rates and service; and, providing oversight in matters relative to the safe operation of bus lines, commuter railroads and subway systems that are publicly subsidized through the Public Transportation Safety Board.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Huh, don't think I ever read that Q drop. The answer key for it is interesting. You'd think the NY DOT budget could cover the entire Northeast.

Wondering if "Gateway Bridge Project" in Q1015 pertains to the Gateway Program

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Interdasting EMN, there is also a small island off Mustique called "The Pillories"... probs another coincidinky.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I don't know much about her. I do know there was a claim that she was psychily interfered with for several years, I think by a masonic lodge. That may be what discredited her...or not.

Being discredited means nothing in my opinion unless you are discrediting for yourself or someone who has strong insight you personally trust. At least that is what I have come to believe having, in the past, not even questioned or investigated people who were said to be fake for reasons that could benefit the other person or organization (think C_A)

That said, I have not read her books.

Sorry for the long dialog. I am old and sometimes think I have learned something. Soooo, I could be wrong.

BTW, the info about pyramid writings came from DJ. Don't know where he got it.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
'pir ates' loot offshore oil rig in gulf of mexico

On March 12, President López Obrador announced that the navy would maintain permanent operations off the coast of Dos Bocas, Tabasco, to protect against pirates that have in the past attacked Pemex oil rigs.

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: 0311Warrior

rumor has it there are no customs checks on tankers coming from offshore oil rigs.

just sayin

just sayin'

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

What could go wrong ..... Right ?

"The Jimmy Carter represents the USN's most important asset for special operations. The Navy is tight-lipped about the specifics of this but it is likely to have involved intelligence gathering, reconnaissance, or special forces. Some of these operations could involve 'tapping' into seabed cables or deploying UUVs close to shore; considering the Jimmy Carter is based out of Washington, it would be reasonable to guess that any operations took place in the Pacific or East Asian regions but it's impossible to know for certain and that's sort of the point!"

the Jimmy Carter

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Meanwhile on our Mexican Border

Daily Caller

A Jordanian national pleaded guilty to conspiring to bring illegal Yemeni immigrants into the United States through the Mexican border, the Department of Justice announced Tuesday.

Moayad Heider Mohammad Aldairi, 31, conspired with multiple other individuals to smuggle six or more Yemeni nationals over the U.S.-Mexican border and into Texas in exchange for a monetary payment. In a plea agreement, Mohammad Aldairi admitted wrongdoing, however, he has not yet been sentenced.

twitter Maria Bartiroma on the border

Just got a call from a source at the border- a man snatched a baby from mother's arms to try & cross border as a family. Authorities figured it out, took baby cleaned & fed her. This "family" rule is creating massive unintended consequences. @MorningsMaria @FoxBusiness 6-9am et 11:52 AM - 30 Apr 2019

FBI investigating Antifa for plot to hold armed rebellion with guns purchased from Mexican Cartel

The FBI has been collecting information on Americans who have been helping the migrant caravans heading to the US-Mexico border, and is now investigating an alleged plot by “anti-fascist activists” to purchase weapons from a Mexican drug cartel.

The San Diego Union-Tribune received the unclassified FBI report from a source wishing to remain anonymous. The paper confirmed the investigation is ongoing with two additional law enforcement sources.

The investigation stems from a December 2018 scheme by the cartel to sell the weapons to activists. The man at the center of the investigation is Ivan Riebeling, described in the report as a “Mexico-based cartel associate known as Cobra Commander.” The report claimed the activists sought to “stage an armed rebellion at the border,” the paper reported.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Barr

Senate First.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Nadler says if Barr doesn't show up on Thursday, he will subpoena him, then arrest him.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: carewemust
I saw that on CNN. Was wondering why a Hispanic sounding guy would want revenge for the NZ attacks. Figures CNN would leave that bit out.
I'm surprised Biden can even talk with all the Botox he has going on in his face.

And Hannity today said something huge is about to drop this week, and "nothing can stop what is coming". That sounded familiar!

If he isn't right I will never listen to a word he says without a grain of salt and a large amount of skepticism. God speed the end of these vile practices on our population.

I already take what Hannity says with a grain of salt. As with the "15 to 20 people being referred to Barr for investigation by Devin Nunes", Hannity was right, but the referrals were "secret". He's right most of the time, but the "BOOMs" are more like "crackles", from the public's perspective.

I don't care how "damning" the report is on Comey, without INDICTMENTS, (not criminal referrals....INDICTMENTS) the public will not see much in the media that most of them watch/read.

Without indictments and the convictions, we are screwed on Justice. With it we still might be screwed but at least we can see some perp walks to ease our minds that SOMETHING was done. Right now we have very little but rhetoric from both aisles and still nothing other than tax cuts that have been meaningful for us middle class folks.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Her material is very interesting. You should look at it. Other people's opinions of it did not stop me from reading it.

I, too, am old, but it's never too late to take on new information.

Pleased to meet you.

new topics

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join