It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

But they had to add a day.....His real number is 16 if the 11th is his true last day.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

But that gives dems the last word.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: carewemust
I saw that on CNN. Was wondering why a Hispanic sounding guy would want revenge for the NZ attacks. Figures CNN would leave that bit out.
I'm surprised Biden can even talk with all the Botox he has going on in his face.

And Hannity today said something huge is about to drop this week, and "nothing can stop what is coming". That sounded familiar!

If he isn't right I will never listen to a word he says without a grain of salt and a large amount of skepticism. God speed the end of these vile practices on our population.

Baby Hitler (Robert Reich) is calling for Congress to place Attorney General William Barr under arrest.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

He better watch out he will make himself irrelevant . Oh wait, he already is.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I saw that on CNN. Was wondering why a Hispanic sounding guy would want revenge for the NZ attacks. Figures CNN would leave that bit out.
I'm surprised Biden can even talk with all the Botox he has going on in his face.

And Hannity today said something huge is about to drop this week, and "nothing can stop what is coming". That sounded familiar!

If he isn't right I will never listen to a word he says without a grain of salt and a large amount of skepticism. God speed the end of these vile practices on our population.

Baby Hitler (Robert Reich) is calling for Congress to place Attorney General William Barr under arrest.

If he refuses to answer because of ongoing investigations, grand jury secrecy, and or the profound legal right to protect people will they hold him in contempt?

My hope: He says I cannot answer your question because you are the focus on an ongoing investigation...

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Nadler is doing even better than Adolph Reich. He's threatening to throw the entire Trump Admin in jail if they defy his subpoenas. (Seriously!)

www.redstate.com...

BTW...Joe Biden just finished his Iowa rally. Really crazy eyes on him this evening. Joe better get some sleep!

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: liveandlearn

Her material is very interesting. You should look at it. Other people's opinions of it did not stop me from reading it.

I, too, am old, but it's never too late to take on new information.

Pleased to meet you.

I took a stab at one of the books a couple of times. Had a hard time getting through the first chapter.

More interested in Steiner.

Pleased to meet you as well CT.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Schiff refers Blackwater founder Prince to DOJ over alleged false statements to Congress

In a statement, the committee said it had “identified at least six categories of materially false statements” Prince made about the meeting with Kirill Dmitriev when he appeared before the committee in November 2017.

AS making his constituent's proud. Funny he isn't running for President...

I read the Prince Testimony, this is really thin. Nelli cum Nelly on the other hand flat out lied often, and as our own JAC pointed out seconds after her testimony posted she lied about her damn Ham radio license of all things.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

If he refuses to answer because of ongoing investigations, grand jury secrecy, and or the profound legal right to protect people will they hold him in contempt?

My hope: He says I cannot answer your question because you are the focus on an ongoing investigation...

More wood for the fire tomorrow morning!

Senate Democrats are expected to grill Attorney General William Barr in a dramatic and explosive hearing on Wednesday morning at 10 a.m. ET, as he faces lawmakers' questions for the first time since releasing Special Counsel Robert Mueller's Russia report amid accusations he sought to present the investigation's findings in President Trump's favor.

In a bombshell article sure to feature prominently in Wednesday's hearing, the Washington Post reported Tuesday evening that Mueller contacted Barr, both in a letter and in a phone call, to express concerns after Barr released his own public summary of the report in March. Mueller reportedly pushed Barr to release the executive summaries written by the special counsel's office, saying that Barr's version failed to capture the full "context, nature, and substance" of the investigation's conclusions.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Nadler is probably bursting his stomach staples tonight, because Barr may not show up for his THURSDAY testimony before Nadler's committee.
edit on 4/30/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

In a bombshell article sure to feature prominently in Wednesday's hearing, the Washington Post reported Tuesday evening that Mueller contacted Barr, both in a letter and in a phone call, to express concerns after Barr released his own public summary of the report in March. Mueller reportedly pushed Barr to release the executive summaries written by the special counsel's office, saying that Barr's version failed to capture the full "context, nature, and substance" of the investigation's conclusions.

Washington post. Hilarious.

So "did this happen?"
Barr "no, didn't happen"
"Are you saying the post are lying?"
Barr "didn't happen, what can I say..."

Rinse and repeat for 6 hours.

Dumb.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

The strategy revealed...just more of the same.

The entire leftist political apparatus is not going to give on their strategy. They have been planning this exploitation since November of 2018. This is what they do; this is all they do.

In a strategic set of rolled-out narratives today democrats, together with their leak sources inside the Mueller/Rosenstein group; and in close coordination with their media allies and Lawfare community; timed a series of events to target AG Bill Barr ahead of his senate testimony tomorrow. The timing of all this stuff is transparent.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

These people are stupid AND scared!

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Nadler arresting Barr?

A citizen's arrest maybe, since otherwise it is NOT the legislative branch of government that handles arrests....

What a joke!

edit on 30-4-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: added a line

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Although only having barely dipped my toes in the dizzying depths of theosophy*, I understand that what she and people like her did / do (for the most part at least) is repackage The Great Work in ways that are more accessible and applicable to that time or location.

Of course, there are plenty of exceptions to this throughout time. Disinformation shuffled in with the real sh!t regularly to detour the profane as per usual with the secret clubs too.

*May be able to let you know more in time

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
SerialBrain2: Trump and Q Confirm the Notre Dame/Sri Lanka Connection

LIVE Now

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Sorry for the long dialog. I am old and sometimes think I have learned something. Soooo, I could be wrong.

Don't apologise for being you or ever sell yourself short! We all have goodness and significance to offer! (even the detractors!)

edit on 30/4/2019 by KnightErrant because: Ugh.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

As the article from your link says:

If they are so damned concerned about “Mueller’s” investigative intent being diluted, then why don’t they subpoena Robert Mueller?

Simple. Problem solved. But noooooo....they have to play games ahead of Barr's testimony. Demwits.

edit on 30-4-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

This is all over Twitter. Here is one of Many in relation to this apparently incomplete report

For Trump-Russia conspiracy theorists who think this Mueller letter helps them: WP article says Mueller acknowledged Barr was not "inaccurate or misleading," and that Mueller's "main worry" was media coverage/public perception of *obstruction*, not the core issue of collusion.

(post by Bill1960 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

are we enjoying the show?

lest we forget Mueller and Barr are old friends

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
17 Feb 2019 - 10:02:02 PM
Barr to Mueller:
“Bob, show me the evidence and reasoning for why this investigation was started and still ongoing.”
Mueller to Bart:
“With regards to the President we have found no links or ties to any foreign entity etc”
Barr to Mueller:
“Mandate was clear - verify and investigate reports of possible foreign collusion between President & Russia.” “What justification existed to effectively launch a massive domestic / foreign surv campaign against the President (pres elect / president) and members of his transition / campaign team?”
Mueller to Barr:
“Steele dossier along w/ media corroboration of those findings.”
Barr to Mueller:
“Was the Steele report a ‘trusted and verified’ report per Intel to continue especially considering the funding party was the opposition party?”
Mueller to Barr:
“Those facts were never taken into consideration.” “FISC granted auth to conduct based on conclusions presented.”
Barr to Mueller:
“Was FISC made aware of all details surrounding the dossier?”
Mueller to Barr:
“No.” “We believe there was urgency placed on the auth given the gravity and timeline of events that those involved negated to populate fully.”
Barr to Mueller:
“Why were efforts made to continue investigating the President, interrupt his official capacity in governing, if the only doc presented was unsubstantiated and unverified?” “Why were questions and threat of subpoena communicated to the President if no factual foundation existed?”
“All charges thus far are unrelated to the original mandate - why are you still active and pursuing a crime if no verifiable evidence or evidence through discovery exists?”
Barr to RR:
“What justification did you have to effectively expand the mandate, not report that expansion to Congress, in order to seek a crime outside of R collusion?” “What specific reasoning and/or facts existed to justify the appointment of a SC to begin with per the law?” “Why did you recommend to Sessions that he should recuse?” “Why wasn’t the mandate / budget and regular updates provided to Congress upon request?” “Why is everything kept confidential and under inappropriate classification?” “Was the purpose of investigating to find a crime vs investigate evidence of a crime?”
CLAS 1-99
Q
>>5234560
mobile.twitter.com...📁
Do you believe in coincidences?
Kitchen is HOT.
Q

www.qmap.pub...

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Boom, what did I tell ya...

Exclusive - Blackwater founder’s latest sales pitch: mercenaries for Venezuela

Over the last several months, the sources said, Prince has sought investment and political support for such an operation from influential Trump supporters and wealthy Venezuelan exiles. In private meetings in the United States and Europe, Prince sketched out a plan to field up to 5,000 soldiers-for-hire on behalf of Venezuelan opposition leader Juan Guaido, according to two sources with direct knowledge of Prince’s pitch.

WANTED: Snipers. Here we go again.

Blackwater Founder Calling For 5,000 Mercenaries To Topple Maduro

Price has reportedly sought access to Trump administration officials to whom he's attempting to pitch the whole operation, said to involve some 5,000 soldiers-for-hire to be used by opposition leader Juan Guaido, according to multiple sources who spoke to Reuters.

Schiff is going to refer Erik Prince for Prosecution. Wonder how that is going to work out for him.?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

One thing for sure, is we can count on Lindsey Graham to ask if it appears the Spying on team Trump was Illegal.

Barr: "At this point in our investigations, it appears that it was, Senator."

Diapers go wet all over Democrat/MSM land.

new topics

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join