It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Given England's history, I totally understand. If it is true, we will never know.

It keeps alive the intrigue of 'where is the Ark'?

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Compare and Contrast...

Making the rounds.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
It's a good thing "judge" Napolitano no longer has any authority. He's ramping up the absurdity of his accusations against the President.

On Fox News tonight:

Fox News’ Judge Andrew Napolitano on Monday said he disagreed with parts of Alan Dershowitz's assessment of the Mueller report, and argued that the allegation that President Trump directed one of his advisers to "put an untruthful paper in an official government file" is true, then that amounts to "classic obstruction of justice."

Napolitano made the comments during an appearance on ‘The Story’ w/ Martha MacCallum. He went on to say that there was not enough that the Trump campaign colluded with Russian officials to win the 2016 presidential election, but he noted the 10 instances that could qualify as obstruction.

According to the Mueller report, Trump had once asked his former deputy national security adviser K.T. McFarland to draft an internal memo saying that he did not instruct former national security adviser Michael Flynn to discuss sanctions with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

McFarland was reportedly uncomfortable with the request and was eventually told by the former chief of staff Reince Priebus to “forget he even mentioned it.”

“If the president actually said to our former colleague K.T. MacFarland, ‘put an untruthful piece of paper in an official government file which we know is going to be subpoenaed by Mueller,’ that is attempted interference,” Napolitano said.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Now that Trump has "outed" him as begging for nomination to the Supreme Court, and a pardon for Sheppard Smith, Napolitano is putting on his McCain-Romney hate hat, and entering the "obsessed with getting Trump!", phase.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabre, just to top up the truth, the Queen was 93 about a week ago!

Wish Tigertatzen and JanAmosComenius were around to share the final acts!
(It's been 1 month and 9 months respectively since they've logged on to ATS.)

P.s. Wouldn't thermite be quicker than lock picking?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
From Paul Sperry Twitter

BREAKING: McCabe personally saw to it that Gen. Flynn was fired: After Yate's pressuring of WH lawyer McGahn on Jan. 30, 2017, didnt accomplish their goal, McCabe sat VP Pence down in Situation Room on Feb. 10 & had him read his 302s on Flynn. The NSC chief was fired 3 days later

And again from the vid I watched "We f*****d Flynn, Now we f^^k Trump

Think this is the definition of a 'sick' person.

I admit to being passionate about Flynn and Assange.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I would also like to add..I lurked on ATS for a decade before I joined. What a phenomenal source of opinion and knowledge it has been for me. Q seems to have pushed some of the best members to the wayside..why? Q is controversial due to the right leaning posts..I get it but, what harm is it to engage in debate?. Get in here and share your opinion..I want nothing to do with what they call an "echo chamber" Q is the Sum of all conspiracies..from politics to the estro. I hate to see such an incredible "conspiracy" pushed to the side by some of ATS's best. Join the fray...I'ts not going away!

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Jesus those 2 signatures couldn't be any more different could they 😆

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Tiger was a passionate poster, I miss her insight. JAC...some say their are no casualty's to this truth....wrong

thermite is too easy

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I think the Ark was a DNA bank.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   

They cohabit with the Ironmongers livery company and there motto is Within The Ark Safe For Ever. Could this imply the City of London Corporation has the Ark of the Covenant?

The City of London is the Ark? ie, a safe place for 'worship'. ???

P

ETA. a reply to: liveandlearn

Sane minds think alike.
edit on 30/4/2019 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   

0311 mentioned something untraceable going from long beach to Catalina...What about U.S subs. they have recently been hacked

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

The Ark of the covenant is in Nova Scotia...Cmon Phoenik.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

'pianopraze' made some fantastic connections to Q2663.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And...

And Stranger Things...

Thank you for the kind words.

Let me suggest a "Q fiction movie, since we are talking movies"
Sorry if this gets long, but will show many Q posts in new light. I frame as fiction as who would believe it real?

What if you abducted children and adults of all walks of life from all over USA??
What if you trained some of those children to use psychic powers or they will be killed?
What if you killed some to motivate others?
What if those children were MK-Ultra split?
What wold you use mind altering drugs?
What does electroshock use cause?
Why is dissociation important?
Would human sacrifice cause?
What if you trained those children to kill or die using other abducted people in Hogan Alley?
Where would you do this?
Why might Canada be good location?
Who was in Canada?
When would this have been done?
Would this even be done with non black money in non black sites?
MK-Ultra started where?
Were those scientist brought to over?
Given new names?
Benefits of using abducted children and adults?
Define disposable.
Who else was used?
Why use black sites?
How much of a black budget exists?
Who controls?

Separate, related:
Puthoff, Targ, Swann.
Did swann talk about these things above?
Did Targ reference in his biography?

Separate, related:
Puharich, Geller, Clowns in Charge, Geller, Turkey Farm, The Nine?

Cia Puharich foia.

Perhaps the most disturbing aspect of the history of The Nine is its relationship to the career of Andrija Puharich. Recent research has revealed Puharich to have a distinctly sinister side. As an Army doctor in the 1950s, he was deeply involved with the CIA's notorious MKULTRA mind control project (see panel). He - together with the infamous Dr Sidney Gottlieb - experimented with a variety of techniques to change or induce actual thought processes. even to creating the impression of voices in the head. These techniques included the use of drugs, hypnosis and beaming radio signals directly into the subject's brain. And, significantly, he was engaged in this work at exactly the same time that The Nine made their first appearance at the Round Table Foundation. The Foundation itself is now known to have been largely funded by the Pentagon as a front for its medical and parapsychological research. Puharich was still working for the CIA in the early 1970s, when he brought Uri Geller out of Israel. Puharich's use of hypnosis is particularly interesting in The Nine circle. In the case of Uri Geller and Bobby Horne, he first hypnotised them and then suggested that they were in touch with The Nine - and lo, they were! Ira Einhorn - a close associate of Puharich's during the 1970s - confirmed to us that he believed that Puharich was "humanly directing" The Nine communications.
The evidence we have gathered strongly suggests that Tom and his fellow gods originated, not in the stars, but behind closed doors as part of a CIA mind control experiment. And what happened to that experiment? Now with hundreds of thousands of devotees, some in very high places, can The Nine be deemed a success? Of course, that depends very much on what the CIA had in mind. With their subtle racist propaganda, perhaps the flaky New Age Nine should worry the hell out of us.

link

Q references can all be found here (number listed in reference:

CIA MKUltra Mind Control Program Still Active

Program dev ongoing under offshore [not domestic] 'tangent' agency?
Covert funding?
Clandestine Black OPs > zero affiliation (non_stick)
Something out of a movie?
Fiction?
The hole is deep.
Q - 2663

Epstein Island Two Purposes: 1) Sex Trafficking Resort; 2) Satanic Cult / Human Sacrifice

This is not just about sex trafficking [1].
Will the rich & powerful influence the court to prevent the unsealing?
THE TALE OF TWO:
[1] - Sex Resort (non_temple_resort_only) > trafficked & drugged underage girls
[2] - Occult / Worship of Evil (temple) [CLAS 1-99]
Haiti >
Pray for the victims.
Q -3050

Re-read graphic (ex: what family did Soros replace (Y)).
Part II – How were they ‘adopted’ into the cult (as children).
What were they provided for obeying and staying silent (brainwashed)?
All that you know to be right is wrong.
The ‘cult’ runs the world.
Fantasy land.
The world is fighting back (& destroying the cult).
20% public.
80% private.

Q -189

Children are being Kidnapped, Tortured, Raped and Sacrificed

Children are being kidnapped, tortured, raped, and sacrificed in the name of PURE EVIL.
Q -1964

POTUS Roasts Corrupt & Evil Hillary Clinton at Catholic Charity Event

Does POTUS make statements that are false?
Knowing what you know now…..
[Start @ 12:00]

Think Haiti [14:40]
Q -1831

This is about taking back our FREEDOM and saving our children/people from the EVIL that has plagued our country/world for so long.
Q -1259

Let these coming days be remembered in our history as the time we fought to recapture the republic from those evil bad actors who for so long have sacrificed the good people

Q -37

Why did Soros’ son have several meetings with Canadian PM and how is that related to Clinton’s?
Can you rely on being able to board a plane and fly away?
Why is MS13 a priority _ nobody got this.
Could people pay such gangs to kill opponents and why / how to insulate against exposure?
The truth is mind blowing and cannot fully be exposed.
Also many are thinking from one point of view, US only, this evil is embedded globally.
Q -5

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   

An important tell I didn't hear her bring up was the central marker of the microphone acting as separation between Barr/Bearded dude and RR. He was definitely not in the club. An outsider.. Barr went so far as to speak to his left into it rather than appear buddy buddy with RR. Even had RR half stepped over, the offcenter mike would have exposed the rift.
And who was that bearded guy anyway? He had a minor distainful slip of composure of his own.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Here is the document Rosenstein signed, appointing Mueller as Special Counsel.

Mueller Appointment Letter: www.documentcloud.org...

Which signature does it most closely match?

The sig on his resignation letter, or the sig on the FISA warrant?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

FISA. However there are automated signatures (digital) that the odd one could have come from. Used most often for signing corporate checks. The CFO or President doesn’t hand sign them all, a digital version is used.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

FISA. However there are automated signatures (digital) that the odd one could have come from. Used most often for signing corporate checks. The CFO or President doesn’t hand sign them all, a digital version is used.

Very true. But these documents aren't run-of-the-mill items, like a corporate check. I think they would require a "wet" signature.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Very true. But these documents aren't run-of-the-mill items, like a corporate check. I think they would require a "wet" signature.

The "O" man used autopen to sing most of his junk so I guess it wouldn't need to be a wet signature from a human hand, but I guess it could be a wet signature from a robot.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

The "O" man used autopen to sing most of his junk so I guess it wouldn't need to be a wet signature from a human hand, but I guess it could be a wet signature from a robot.

They need smarter robots then, lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join