It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

That speech should be posted in large print in every FBI/DOJ office.

Then I wonder if some are so self serving, that it would be considered an nothing but a fantasy.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: crankyoldman

I thought Cummings, et al., ginned up a law to seal the records. One way that they could be unsealed would be to use certain records as evidence in a prosecution. Where are the records, physically? Raids gather evidence based on court orders all the time.

Knowing NSA, I'd guess that they really do have everything already.

ETA: Q suggested that BHO would claim Kenyan citizenship to escape the consequences. Was this a hint?

I'm not sure on this. I think DJT can declas what he wants. Getting it might be hard. But in the end, would it not be Barr and the DOJ that would have to prosecute some violation.

Hard to make the case if Obama is a total fraud.

Though it would be fun to hear Cummings and Waters scream how releasing his history was a crime, but hiding his fraudulent existence was NOT.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

From conception to election - Obama - 2012

"Preventing an individual with plural loyalties, whether by biological, political or geographic origins, which may present lawful or perceptable doubt as to his allegiances thereof, other than one with the fullmost sovereignty of advanced citizenry, which is that of one who remains Natural-born from conception to election, from assuming the great power of this fragile office, was, without tolerance or vulnerability, the exaction of purpose of our fathers to induce the mandate of presidential eligibility upon our blood-ransomed Constitution..." Pen Johannson 

Site is worth a peek ....

Two weeks after President Obama was elected into office, on his first term, the FBI requested a copy of Obama's birth certificate. When the GLOBE reported the FBI procesed Obama's background, the FBI reported to the government that Obama was denied his security clearances for the "go codes" to launch nuclear weapons to defend the United States.

The FBI Report stated Obama was denied his security clearances as the President for three reasons:

1]  Obama had been associating with known criminals in his past who were known to have committed crimes.

2]  Obama had received large amounts of money used for his presidential campaign that was known to be received from crimes committed by those associates.

3]  Obama had voulentarially provided a false birth certificate to the FBI when the birth certificate was requested for the background check.

So, since the President and the Vice President of the United States are the only two people who can use the "go codes" to launch thermonuclear weapons to defend our country, what would President Obama do? Turn to the Vice President and say, " Would you please use your security clearances and authorize a launch for me."

President Obama has also been accused of being the former Director of the DIA or having held some lower position in the DIA, and being fired so he would be eligeble to run for president.

A lot there.... Just something I ran across and wanted to pass along

edit on 4292019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

From that link under about

About Us

It was decided by the United States Government in 1985, a new department of federal government was needed to oversee and interceed in control of any department of all other departments of government, to take action against other department(s) of government if needed, to avoid the removal of the values guaranteed to its citizens of our country, in the United States Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, especially if the United States Constitution or the Declaration of Independence were attempted to be removed from governmental use in content....
. Interesting to say the least...same site D-5 security clearance

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
deleted. already covered.

edit on 29-4-2019 by dubiousatworst because: deleted

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dubiousatworst
Not trying to detract from your post, however it looks like the text is simply justified rather than manually edited via spaces.
I would have to pull up the pdf itself to verify.

DAW, that section just caught my eye. At this point in the game when we are drawn to something in an odd way it is worth pointing out.

DJT tweets are space relevant as are Q posts. Rod is a very smart man, his letter was public, he knew folks would look. So justification can be used to accomplish something that would otherwise look silly and mistake ridden.

Just dropping it as my intuition was drawn to it. Could be nothing.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

What happened to Joe Biden...

"It just doesn't look like the same Biden, is that really Joe Biden?"

I've been thinking about this. I have an odd feeling DJT is suggesting that Biden is gone.

He is REALLY specific if he is drawing attention to something.

In the recent SerialBrain2 decode he pointed out that DJT's remarks about M. Obama's book comments were clear - M=man and C_A with as much power/evil as Barrack.

"Sleepy Joe." Sleeping Joe. Joe is sleeping for good.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: carewemust

Some Presidents ask for a letter of resignation at appointment signed but undated. When the POTUS wants to be rid of the appointee, he reaches into his desk and "accepts" the resignation.

I think Jeff Sessions's letter was written before he resigned, but I doubt it was done when he was appointed.

One thing I'm hearing today is that Rod Rosenstein's resignation letter is driving Democrats bonkers, because he praised the President and used the "America First!" slogan at the end.

The Letter: www.scribd.com...

Seems like he should have addressed it to his boss (AG Barr), instead of President Trump, doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

The MSM says Joe Biden is "really getting under (the normally unflappable) President Trump's skin, because Biden's polling numbers already equal Trump's".

Biden will not last long though, according to those who know what's coming down the pipe.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Maybe his wording is an appeal for leniency. Drop 3058

Rod Rosenstein Debrief Complete
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
14 Mar 2019 - 2:29:59 PM
[RR] DEBRIEF COMPLETE.
Q

Of course, given Q, it could be read several other ways. Legal Briefs. Briefs as in underwear, i.e., he is naked and defenseless.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

If RR knew of a pending indictment, would being a private citizen afford him better legal defense, as apposed to say the legal defense PS and LP received? while technically still employed

Or is imperative that he is available for "Questioning"
edit on 29-4-2019 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

Cheers for that info misfit! I also heard something about her being a spy to get on the inside of the royal family whilst all this is going on... adds a whole new level to "what makes a great movie - great actors!"

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
dbl

edit on 29-4-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine
for reference I have used a 1500 gallon water tank to power wash a residential building that was being constructed before applying stain (it was a log building). Used about 1200 gallons in the day it took to prep the surface. Even in that context 90,000 gallons is a lot of water. When transporting water in volumes much larger than this baffles are required to prevent it from sloshing around to much/ gaining momentum that could cause a trailer to flip. Even with a container that was rated for 1500 gallons the container could hold 1600 gallons, and had a 16 inch "man way lid", which is big enough to fit most adults through (but not OSHA specification). So a container of that 90,000 gallons volume is more than enough to hide something of the sort with the excuse of the "baffling" to hold it in place.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

LAL, that would make sense but I'm a romantic and it would be great to find the Ark of the Covenant has been stored in the UK for the last thousand years... maybe it's what helped William the Conqueror beat King Harold.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

cranky, just spitballing here but... if Rosenstein WERE a white hat then could his next role be chief prosecutor at some form of "Deep State Nuremburg Trials"? Could this be what his Jackson reference meant?

Thinking about it, how could we rely on removing the cabal/deep state fully, across international borders, without causing wars? Only by some world wide consensus for internationally coordinated court/prosecutions? Otherwise you're into dark op assassinations and that's not a great way to start a new LIGHT beginning!

ETA - publicising executions would be much more palatable under International Military Tribunals a la Nuremburg?

edit on 29-4-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: eta

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Anthony Scaramucci tweeted earlier praising Rod Rosenstein's career and posting this picture about their "reunion".

Interesting. Reunion? Who knew these guys are buddies?

twitter.com...

edit on 29-4-2019 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Maybe Rosenstein cusses like Scaramucci after he gets one or two drinks in him? That's the only way I can see those two being "buddies", lol.

BTW, does it look like Rosenstein is wearing Name Badge (98% hidden)?

BTW2: I think Rosenstein is leaving on May 11th so he can keep his pension. IG Report on FISA Abuse (and other things) comes soon thereafter. As an active govt employee, his goose would be microwaved fast.
edit on 4/29/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I would say we are in 12 critical days. RR is done on 11 May. He's the last of the conspirators still in a position pf power. Look for something between now and then as a last gasp. It's been accounted for I'm sure, but it will be huge.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, just spitballing here but... if Rosenstein WERE a white hat then could his next role be chief prosecutor at some form of "Deep State Nuremburg Trials"? Could this be what his Jackson reference meant?

Thinking about it, how could we rely on removing the cabal/deep state fully, across international borders, without causing wars? ?

I think this is very possible. It would seem some folks leave to new positions - possibly some created just for them. Some deep state folks will just dissolve into the aethers without a fuss, but if RR was a White Hat, AND he wishes to continue, I expect a place would be found.

Our POV is always the middle, our linear heads demand it. This plan is not linear at all, so it can be hard to see what is what in that moment. It is a movie, scripted, so each hire, fire, resignation, and move is mapped out and for reasons that are a bit out of reach from us at the moment.

As an aside. At the Barr presser I thought RR worked a tad too hard to create a poker face, I think the Body Language lady missed that.

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join