It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I saw that on CNN. Was wondering why a Hispanic sounding guy would want revenge for the NZ attacks. Figures CNN would leave that bit out.

I'm surprised Biden can even talk with all the Botox he has going on in his face.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Really well researched site , so much content I am always finding new stuff.

This one article above is especially disturbing.

You pointed me to the Kay Griggs page recently I had never found it.

In reading that above article again now it was interesting to see Adnan Khashoggi tied into the abuse ring and into info Kay Griggs talked about in her interview covering Saudi princes trained at US military elite boarding schools with her husband and being subjected to trauma to have them as assets throughout their lives.

It is truly amazing how many things are so much more connected than I used to realize.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Check your PMs about this.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I could only read a half dozen pages into that ToL but I remember it being in the news.

I did notice a Michael Aquino as a US connection. Is that surname common?

He's the head of the Temple of Set and was big in military psychological warfare. His book on the subject is Mindwar and he's a member here.

He was named in that Presidio child abuse case. I don't recall what happened with that.

Here's his AMA thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is also a member that posts in this thread once in a great while that seems to know a great deal of info on that book.

Thanks MT, that's exactly what I came across too. Talk about control. Reminds me of the old Union dock workers.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Tol, I've just noticed another interesting connection re Prince Andrew from his Wiki!

He is a "Liveryman of the Worshipful Company of Shipwrights, the senior maritime City livery company". This is a part of the City of London Corporation. The same City of London Corporation that Queen Elizabeth has to kiss the sword of the Lord Mayor when she enters it!

But wait... looking further into the City's wiki we see that the Prince of Wales is The Master of the Worshipful Company of Shipwrights and took that position over from Prince Phillip (the Queen's consort). Sooo... 3 senior royals that effectively report to the Lord Mayor of London as part of their roles in the Worshipful company.

Not only do they report to the Lord Mayor but the Worshipful Company of Shipwrights is only 59th in the order of precedence of livery companies within the corporation, despite being one of the oldest since the 12th century (think crusades!). They cohabit with the Ironmongers livery company and there motto is Within The Ark Safe For Ever. Could this imply the City of London Corporation has the Ark of the Covenant?

This is weird stuff... not sure where to go next with it... but it does imply perhaps some continuity of trafficking on ships under Royal direction on behalf of the City for a thousand years!

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hmm... what's going on here?

Q Posts mention [RR] 123 times and Rosenstein 56 times but Q doesn't comment (yet!) when his resignation becomes public?

No tweet from POTUS about it either?

I wonder if Rod timed publication of his letter to disrupt something POTUS/Q are in the middle of?
edit on 29-4-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
RR resignation letter dated April 29th

Note the very curious spacing in this section. I would suggest that is deliberate.

The letter itself is interesting.

RR official resignation date May 11th. Today's date the 29th also 11...
edit on 29-4-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
I saw that on CNN. Was wondering why a Hispanic sounding guy would want revenge for the NZ attacks. Figures CNN would leave that bit out.
I'm surprised Biden can even talk with all the Botox he has going on in his face.

And Hannity today said something huge is about to drop this week, and "nothing can stop what is coming". That sounded familiar!

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Seeing Rosenstein's resignation letter reminded me of how unusual Jeff Sessions' resignation letter was. Not a date anywhere on it.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

on Twitter Meghan Markle might be being arrested in connection with Epstein.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The letter is left and right justified which is why the spacing looks odd. This is a setting in word processing programs.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
a reply to: butcherguy

That’s ALOT of a tanker space for water

I did a back of the envelope calculation and its about 12,000 ft^3. If 10% was hidden void space, it would be equivalent to a 12x10x10 room.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
DJT going radio silent on RR resignation is very odd. Unless RR is part of his “my turn” strategy.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

originally posted by: crankyoldman
RR resignation letter dated April 29th

Note the very curious spacing in this section. I would suggest that is deliberate.

The letter itself is interesting.

RR official resignation date May 11th. Today's date the 29th also 11...

411 and 511

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

What happened to Joe Biden...

"It just doesn't look like the same Biden, is that really Joe Biden?"

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Some Presidents ask for a letter of resignation at appointment signed but undated. When the POTUS wants to be rid of the appointee, he reaches into his desk and "accepts" the resignation.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel

Regarding the slogan from the Worshipful Company of Shipwrights

Within The Ark Safe For Ever. Could this imply the City of London Corporation has the Ark of the Covenant?

I would think the City of London is the Ark for them, where no one can be brought to justice ie. No on can be arrested/destroyed.

As in Warrior saying, some are beyond our reach...or something to that effect.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Well geez 😱

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
DJT mentioned the other night that he will Delcas what was requested and more.

More?

Could he be planning on unsealing the Obama records? We know he tweeted a lot about it way back. He knows.

Could the Obama legacy be undone not by the DOJ but by his own fake existence? Just wondering about the "and more..."

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I thought Cummings, et al., ginned up a law to seal the records. One way that they could be unsealed would be to use certain records as evidence in a prosecution. Where are the records, physically? Raids gather evidence based on court orders all the time.

Knowing NSA, I'd guess that they really do have everything already.

ETA: Q suggested that BHO would claim Kenyan citizenship to escape the consequences. Was this a hint? Q drops 894 and 901 apply.
edit on 4/29/2019 by pteridine because: ETA

new topics

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join