It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Dashen, I loved it LOLOLOL. The take away though is tomorrow its going to be huge. Barr really doesn't give a rats a$$ about the House Judiciary. They can yell and scream all they want, it's the Senate that counts. The House can recommend but they have no teeth, the Senate does. Jerry Nadler and Adam Sihiff for brains can threaten and subpoena all day long, it really means nothing. OK you get enough House members to go for Impeachment. It's a trial, it's all on the table. They are blowing smoke for the MSM

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Elijah Cummings is deranged too. Evil turd thinks he is law enforcement now.

House Oversight and Reform Committee Chairman Elijah Cummings is threatening fines or even imprisonment for a former White House official if he refuses to satisfactorily answer questions when he appears for a closed-door interview on Wednesday.

“There is no tool in our toolbox that we should not explore,” Cummings (D-Md.) told reporters on Tuesday, warning that he could move to hold former White House Personnel Security Director Carl Kline in contempt of Congress.
Source: www.politico.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I’m hoping Barr has great day tomorrow. If the tables are truly turning, it starts tomorrow. Trump, “My Turn”

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He's from Baltimore, my question here is where is the mayor of Baltimore right now? Nobody knows because all of her offices and homes just got raided with RICO warrants. Be careful Elijah Cummings, he who protest too much...….

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I only posted once
edit on 30-4-2019 by Bill1960 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Have not been able to participate lately...

Wanted to post these, they have been deleted once already...

Barrs opening statement to Senate

POTUS_Schedule

Have not read yet
Hate to post & run but have some projects going sideways I need to get back to

Thanks as always for the threads & contributors - Stay safe!

edit on 4/30/2019 by Sostratus because: in hurry

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
a reply to: carewemust

He's from Baltimore, my question here is where is the mayor of Baltimore right now? Nobody knows because all of her offices and homes just got raided with RICO warrants. Be careful Elijah Cummings, he who protest too much...….

More than children's books? More than meets the eye?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Reads very similar (to me) to his statement the day the report was released.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Sometimes I get a ray of Love and Laughter in return for my red-pilling of family...

My mother's 82 and after almost 60 years in UK still has an Italian edge to her English pronunciation as well as a disposition to spoonerisms.

From a catch-up call this evening:

"How are you ma?"
"My back still hurts from you an your brother dragging me 400 yds home after Easter lunch..."
"We didn't have much option ma... you were in a stupor and demanded to be walked home"
"..., Whateva! Anyway... I was tinking of you because of da G5 stuff on the news..."
"The G5 stuff? Do you mean the G7 or the G20? I haven't seen anything about G5 on the News"
"I usually get my news ofa you now, cos of da 'conpizzatorial' stuff you keep telling me! It's been on a lot... da G5!! I tink Theresa May does da wrong ting! I been showin my friends dat clip of Michelle Obama dancing... dey get very excited. Anyway it's bad for you!"
"Do you mean 5G ma?"
"Yes, da G5, I been tryin to teach you to cook since you were 10 an haven't I always sed 'Microwaved food is bad for you'?"
"Yes ma! and 5G uses microwaves... it will cook you!"
"Finally you listen to me! I still haven't forgiven you for taking me to that restaurant for lunch... EVERYTHING on the menu was microwaved... even da soup!!!"

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

The Mayor of Baltimore came back home. She's still deciding if she should resign, or not.

www.baltimoresun.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sostratus

there he goes quoting former Justice Robert H. Jackson ( and chief prosecutor at nuremberg military tribunal).

coincidence?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Children's books to me that's a laugh. Outside of Chicago, Baltimore is the most corrupt city in the USA. Unless of course you rewind to the 30s, that would be Atlantic City NJ. You guys thought HBOs "Boardwalk Empire" was just a novel. Jersey, Philly, Baltimore, NY, all the same corruption to this day.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Reads very similar (to me) to his statement the day the report was released.

Just found the opening statement for tomorrow, according to CNN.

Link: www.cnn.com...

It looks like those images are correct. Barr will say essentially the same thing again. I suppose there's not much that can be added when the President is found "not guilty" on all counts.
edit on 4/30/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sostratus
Have not been able to participate lately...

Wanted to post these, they have been deleted once already...

Barrs opening statement to Senate

[.......]

POTUS_Schedule

Have not read yet
Hate to post & run but have some projects going sideways I need to get back to

Thanks as always for the threads & contributors - Stay safe!

From SoS's link...

Attorney General Robert Jackson

edit on Tue Apr 30 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Trimmed quote......

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960

Children's books to me that's a laugh. Outside of Chicago, Baltimore is the most corrupt city in the USA. Unless of course you rewind to the 30s, that would be Atlantic City NJ. You guys thought HBOs "Boardwalk Empire" was just a novel. Jersey, Philly, Baltimore, NY, all the same corruption to this day.

They have ALL of her files now...home and city hall.

Children's books will be the least of the overall story.

People get sloppy and reckless when they think they are in control.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
From ONE year ago today.
Netanyahu's Presentation - English starting @45 sec, PM Netanyahu Reveals the Iranian Secret Atomic Archive. If you never seen, it's worth watching. Quite a show. Q has it all.

ETA: BTW, I came across this vid after reviewing Q1306.
edit on 30-4-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

You are absolutely correct. She got tripped up but who put her there? Me thinks a congressman from Baltimore. He might want to shut up.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

ES says goodbye?

Interesting time stamp.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Oh, um, yeah it happens, baby. I still love you. Just kiss me.

/s

Couldn’t help myself.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
It's been bugging me that "You have more than you know", so I've been brainstorming to find gateways to the unseen information layers...

Q#477 tells us:

Timestamp.
Decipher.
Think clock.
Wind the clock w/ all markers.
Relevant.
Future proves past.
Q

It strikes me that Qclock merely wraps posts around a clockface using their dates - the same should be possible using HOURS, MINUTES and SECONDS from posts' timestamps.

As step 1, I knocked up some radar graphs of how even the counts of each would be around a clockface:

Apart from a few peaks, positioning posts around a clock based on their timestamp HOURS, MINUTES or SECONDS would work quite well!

What intrigues me is the almost symmetrical pattern of the HOUR plots - it looks like a left looking face mask!

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join