It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

interesting.
Maybe also the reason behind the SpaceX/NASA CRS-7 failure due to a faulty strut that wasn't tested properly and provided by an outside contractor.

en.wikipedia.org...

The failure was on SpaceX's side, however the strut that failed, and a bunch of others that were bought in that same lot failed far under specifications. This caused SpaceX to start making all struts in house, though they never stated who the contractor was.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Falsifying test results is not uncommon in the auto industry. That's basically what the diesel emissions scandal was.

Yes, right, of course! Less critical so to speak unlike the aerospace/aviation industry. Guess after near 20 years they thought would never be caught. Thanks for pointing that out.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

James Comey must be scared out of his gourd. He did a real hit piece on our president and AG Barr today in the ....what else?...the New York Times.

This man is a wolf in sheep's clothing. He talks like he's morally and righteously superior, but we know what a real dog he is.

BTW, boo-hoo. It made him sad to write it. He disgusts me.

twitter.com...

If you can stomach reading his NYT Opinion piece, the desperation is glaring. Comey is going down when this is all over, and hopefully we will get to witness the perp walk.
edit on 1-5-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
From the Donald J Trump youtube page...

"Obama knew"

End of Video: "Obama Dropped The Ball..."

Obama's First Exec Order was to Seal his Personal Records
Q
!CbboFOtcZs
15 Jun 2018 - 5:28:59 PM

edit on 1-5-2019 by crankyoldman because: add

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
OOOOOOP
My Twitter account gone suspended
had over 10K Followers LOL

Well still on Gab & MeWe FaceKrock

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yea, kinda wonder if he's delusional.

Jim Comey: Mobsters and Monsters - MSNBC podcast The Oath with Chuck Rosenberg; recorded yesterday.

A Yonkers, New York native, Jim discusses on The Oath his police chief grandfather, being bullied as a child, a harrowing experience as a crime victim, and how those experiences propelled him into a career in federal law enforcement, including as a mob prosecutor in Manhattan. Jim is the author of the best-selling book, A Higher Loyalty.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Did anyone else notice that Barr talked about "Placeholders" in his testimony today. He used it in relation to his "statement of conclusion" on the Mueller report ("It wasn't a summary!").

It appeared in the second part, after the break, just after an R senator talked about preparing to prevent Russia AND CHINA trying to own US citizens and then feed them into presidential campaigns.

I wonder if this is a wider clue, or merely advising us that his statement of conclusion needs to be filed under one of the placeholders on /Patriotsfight/?

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I sure did notice it. I actually started typing a post in reference to it in shooterbrody's thread, but some details had slipped through my fingers and I didn't complete it. But, yes, it stuck out like a church bell ringing.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

EMN, talking of Oaths, I just drifted into a daydream about Barr's House testimony tomorrow and wonder if what I detail below has any merit in law or could actually happen - especially after Barr having to remind Lindsey Graham to make him take the oath today:

Imagine Nadler opening Barr's House testimony tomorrow and grandstanding - to try to put pressure on Barr:

NADLER:
"Now let's start professionally, unlike the Senate who had to be reminded to take your Oath! I think this is important because we will be impeaching you if a single word of your testimony is untrue! Do you Swear to tell the truth...?"

BARR:
"NO!!!"

... general pandemonium for a few minutes... followed by NADLER saying in a fluster:
"What do you meeeean, 'No!!!?"

... a serene Barr calmly says:
"Well, if we are going to be professional, then in all due conscience I will not be bound by an oath to someone my department is currently investigating - as an 'Enemy Of The State'!
... Happy to swear to the committee counsel... since you so wanted them front and centre!"

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Whoa! Barr is NOT going to testify before the House tomorrow!

The thot plickens.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Uncanny LoL

I was thinking/researching about the "watch the ball" crumb, and with what you posted it fits pretty well

A Fair Warning

The enemy is inside the wire.

The confluence of former President Barack Hussein Obama’s actions, Prime Minister Benjamin “Bibi” Netanyahu’s load of damning evidence, the nuclear Beach Ball, the Iran nuclear deal, NIAC, the Iraqi Jafars, Gulftainer with its illegal ports deals, and Iran’s “soccer ball” propaganda video, should resonate.

When people tell you they want to kill you, believe them.

The American Report - July 2018

Which led to this ( not my caps
)

.....Perfect Storm.....center of security policy Nov. 2017

CENTER OCCASIONAL PAPER EXPOSES A PERFECT STORM OF THREAT: 
PORT CANAVERAL CONTAINER LEASE TIED TO RUSSIAN CLUB-K MISSILE SYSTEM
Thanks to the remarkable investigative efforts of Mr. Jones and Ms. Fanning, it has now come to light that the implications of the CFIUS failure appropriately to review the Port Canaveral Gulftainer deal go far beyond original concerns about this Middle East-based ports company acquiring such strategic access to all the container operations at this key port along Florida’s Atlantic coast. Indeed, Port Canaveral is near a number of important U.S. facilities—including the Navy’s East Coast ballistic missile submarine base, two U.S. Air Force Space Command bases and NASA’s Kennedy Space Center. Additionally, Port Canaveral and its container facilities are connected directly to rail and road lines that provide ready transportation access to the entire country.

Pretty much may point to Iran being last

edit on 512019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 512019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Got my facts wrong. Sorry.
edit on 5/1/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

"were"

Why do I get the feeling that Barr not showing up tomorrow in front of the house circus was the plan all along.

edit on 1-5-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I just mentioned yesterday that Nellie cum Nelly's lies are in the record. Where are the cries for her jail time for Obstruction?

Nellie Ohr's 'Hi Honey' emails to DOJ about Russia collusion should alarm us all

“Hi Honey, if you ever get a moment you might find the penultimate article interesting — especially the summary in the final paragraph,” Nellie Ohr emailed her husband on July 6, 2016, in one typical communication. The article and paragraph she flagged suggested that Trump was a Putin stooge: “If Putin wanted to concoct the ideal candidate to service his purposes, his laboratory creation would look like Donald Trump.” Nellie Ohr bolded that key sentence for apparent emphasis.

This inflames me and makes me cranky (already cranky today). She sees an article and this is PROOF, PROOF, of her belief that DJT is really named Boris Putin?

I think I saw Meadows say two FUSION folks going into the DOJ referral bin - I assume the rest go to gitmo.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I was just reading that Center for Security Policy Occasional Paper and the longer detailed version on Project Pelican from 2016 last night. Didn't realize they had an updated version.

Talk about Container bomb shell!

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
NASA Says Metals Fraud Caused $700 Million Satellite Failure

A metals manufacturer faked test results and provided faulty materials to NASA, causing more than $700 million in losses and two failed satellite launch missions, according to an investigation by the U.S. space agency.

The fraud involved an Oregon company called Sapa Profiles Inc., which falsified thousands of certifications for aluminum parts over 19 years for hundreds of customers, including NASA.

"Metals Fraud" - that sounds new. Given NASA has very strict requirements on supplier parts/materials I Wonder how deep this type of 'metals' corruption goes in the consumer space.? They scammed DoD and 'Others'.

I have seen some Hacking going on at a metals manufacturing facility. At least that was the report, it could have been sabotage of some kind to hide data. Which, hiding data is the whole game with the fraud like Sapa P I looks to have done.
edit on 1-5-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

A few threads back, there was discussion of the soccer ball Putin gave President Trump during the Helsinki meeting..

It is the first ball used in the world cup with a chip embedded.

A lot of speculation about that balls "chip"

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
From the Donald J Trump youtube page...

"Obama knew"

End of Video: "Obama Dropped The Ball..."

Now we have reason to unseal those documents as we have criminal actions emanating from him and his administration.

Hey, we could let Geraldo do it on all the channels at the same time so no one can say it was biased. Then he could make up for Al Capone's Vault debacle.

edit on 1-5-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed May 1 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
New DJT Tweet Banner

Why does it look like the car is just about to cross the finish line?

Not quite there but...
edit on 1-5-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

What a sniveling whiner.

This person who wrote that was the leader of the FBI?

He's a disgrace to men, humans actually everywhere.

Grow some balls Comey.

Sad.

new topics

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join