It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Body Double?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

Creepy
Blood transfusion? ..... Stem cell blood from a very young person?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Looking at this vid again, I see she's lit really strangely, from above and below. A lot of light under the chin--which can make a person appear very different.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

Wonder which one Bill likes best

Kind regards,

Bally

Don't worry, He F's them all, then lets God sort them out.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
We saw this clip on the news just a bit ago, and almost joked that she looked younger and maybe she had a blood transfusion .... then I saw this thread. I dunno mb it’s a robot .... but anyway, Hillary went to Selma, and a tornado followed her ....

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Depends on what part of her is shifting.

And yes to harpy.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I think this is her, whereas in the after shots from the 9/11 ceremony during the campaign there was much more indicators of it not being her.

The thread some here have referenced, by yours truly:

Does Hillary Clinton Employ a Body Double?
From the OP:

Listening to her speak is what does it for me. A combination of make up, lighting, and plastic surgery an do a lot to change a person's appearance. The gravely aspect to her voice is missing, but the cadence is the same as is the tone of her voice.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Oh wow you're actually serious.

Yes, they would trot out a "body" double where the "body" double has to also speak and fool the people in the room.

I could believe a double if it involved paparazzi type photos getting taken, to fool people into thinking she's out and about, but full on speaking and engaging with people, just don't see it.

This isn't Mission Impossible.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

That's Entertainment Fella ..............)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I rolled my eyes...until I watched it. It really isn't her. That's Grade A acting though. I hope that lady gets paid a lot. It would take a lot of practice to act so similar to Hillary, and she is a great public speaker too.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Did they cross a clone of Hillary with Barbara Streisand?
Actually seemed too well spoken to be Hillary.
Voice was very close but lacking some high pitched inflections she often emits.
Clone gets my vote and not just because Dr Peter Beter said so.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   
That video reminded me of the Bruce Willis movie "Surrogates" where real people stay at home, interacting with the outside world via their body-double surrogate robots. (Which all look 20 years younger with perfect skin etc).

LINK to surrogates IMDB page

"REAL" Bruce:

"SURROGATE" Bruce: (Nearside back-seat)

It SURE doesn't look like any Hillary Clinton that I've seen in the last 8 or 10 years.
So, what is it?? I have no idea.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82
(Quick into: I’m on my phone, laying in bed, can’t sleep. Sorry for the poor quality of the post)

So I came across a thread on Reddit titled Hillary Clinton Body Double on C-Span. Honestly I’m not sure if I’m allowed to link to Reddit so out of caution to that I won’t. But it’s in their conspiracy subreddit if you’re interested.

I watched the video and I gotta say....it looks like a body double. That, or she’s had a lot of plastic surgery done recently. Overall I’m leanomg towards this not being the real Hillary. Even the way she sounds doesn’t sound right.

Body double or Botoxed beyond repair?

One thing's for sure, there are weird anomalies when it comes to this particular Clinton. She's either looking on death's door or juiced up - having to be carried, or prancing around like she's Jane Fonda.

After that incident where she was dragged into the van, she reappeared bright-eyed and bushy-tailed - carrying her purse on the "wrong" shoulder. How often do women really swap shoulders like that?

For all we know, there may be multiple Hildebeasts - doubles, clones, whatever. Nothing would surprise me, but the simple explanation would be that they juice her up every now and then to make her seem less of a trainwreck.
edit on 5-3-2019 by Uberdoubter because: Tidying up.

edit on 5-3-2019 by Uberdoubter because: Typo.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
it's the lighting and her make up. removes the shadows of her wrinkles.
bright light aimed upwards at her face instead of from above.

Just an optical illusion.
edit on 5-3-2019 by AtomicKangaroo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
I would assume all public politicians (on the higher end of "celebrity" politicians) have body doubles

Hmmm.. only twisted & tormented ones

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
You can't botox and surgically enhance Hilary's dodgy health. The woman in the video is a super healthy individual and far younger than original Hilary [OH]. It's not the younger looking or the wrong looking of her face, it's that she is far livelier and healthier and younger within herself.
Plus [as I already said], us humans are born for facial recognition.
We have that at home, when we watch old movies and suddenly recognise an actor or actress when they were young and looked nothing like nowadays. What you notice is not the overall look, it's micro movements of their face.
The way they smile, The way they move their heads etc.
You can recognise people just from those things.
It doesn't matter how much surgery they had, you will suddenly say "hey isn't that soandso?"

Thing is that is what is missing with this woman in the video, she may look kind of pretty close to Hilary but she is lacking the bits where you recognise her. They can teach them how to speak and how to get the voice close, they can cut hair and surgically make someone look like a twin but they can't fake the micro movements, micro expressions, points of reference that make us recognise a person. That's why we get an uncomfortable feeling looking at fake Hilary.

There are two pathways of facial recognition in our brains. One deals with looks only. The other deals with 'familiarity'.
When we look at a face, both paths are used.
In Capgrass Syndrome, the familiarity pathway is somehow compromised [be it through stroke or other damage], so what happens is that people recognise the looks of their family member but they don't feel familiar.
So they think that they are impostors.

In this case it's kind of the other way round, they try and trick us with looks only but all of us whose familiarity pathways are functioning just right are not getting the familiarity [as there is something missing]. So we assume she's a double.
I'd guess that our instincts are probably right because of that.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyToxicTash
Mahahaha ATS Is bonkers sometimes.
Well
This is a conspiracy site. You do know there are AI robots now . She might not even have a heartbeat. She’s definitely different.... if nothing else a lot of plastic surgery. I noticed right away when they played that clip on the news. Sometimes intuition is the best tip off.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Not just an ATS 'not her' sorta issue. I remember seeing this video on reddit, everyone thought the same. No one has mentioned that the purse is suddenly on a whole different shoulder after her pass out event in 2016.Women don't change which side they wear their hand bags on. It's like writing, you're either left handed or right handed. The double came out with it on the other shoulder.
edit on 5-3-2019 by RetsuUnohana because: fixed spelling errors

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana
Not just an ATS 'not her' sorta issue. I remember seeing this video on reddit, everyone thought the same. No one has mentioned that the purse is suddenly on a whole different shoulder after her pass out event in 2016.Women don't change which side they wear their hand bags on. It's like writing, you're either left handed or right handed. The double came out with it on the other shoulder.

I didn't catch that (probably because I'm a guy), but I recall her earlobes were visibly different. Another thing that established that they were using a double.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
She does look quite different. But, I have to seriously question every "is this Hillary" thing I see. What would be the point of cloning her/body double/etc?

She has no political power or position, and she's announced that she's not running for 2020.

There's literally no reason for anyone to pay the money to clone/double her.

She's had a lot of work done, is my conclusion.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

This doesn’t even sound like her. Are we 100% sure this isn’t an SNL sketch?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join