It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Body Double?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   
(Quick into: I’m on my phone, laying in bed, can’t sleep. Sorry for the poor quality of the post)

So I came across a thread on Reddit titled Hillary Clinton Body Double on C-Span. Honestly I’m not sure if I’m allowed to link to Reddit so out of caution to that I won’t. But it’s in their conspiracy subreddit if you’re interested.

I watched the video and I gotta say....it looks like a body double. That, or she’s had a lot of plastic surgery done recently. Overall I’m leanomg towards this not being the real Hillary. Even the way she sounds doesn’t sound right.

Here’s the link. I’ll edit after posting to see if I can put the actual video in the post.

Enjoy.

Edit: sorry folks...I can’t seem to find a way to insert the video without having to go to the link. Perhaps someone else can add it in the comments.
edit on 4-3-2019 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/4/19 by Hefficide because: Fixed YouTube embed link.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   
The eyes don't lie. The eyes don't lie.

And the lady isn't coughing. The Hill can't go 5 minutes in a public speech without coughing.

Hope this helps.
edit on 0300000038102019-03-04T03:10:38-06:00103803am3 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

Maybe I'm just overtired but this is the first video that truly makes this theory plausible.

So many things in that video are just not Hillary Clinton. The voice is significantly different. And watch her upper lip. Kinda freaky.
edit on 4-3-2019 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Good lord there are two of her .

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82
(Quick into: I’m on my phone, laying in bed, can’t sleep. Sorry for the poor quality of the post)

So I came across a thread on Reddit titled Hillary Clinton Body Double on C-Span. Honestly I’m not sure if I’m allowed to link to Reddit so out of caution to that I won’t. But it’s in their conspiracy subreddit if you’re interested.

I watched the video and I gotta say....it looks like a body double. That, or she’s had a lot of plastic surgery done recently. Overall I’m leanomg towards this not being the real Hillary. Even the way she sounds doesn’t sound right.

Here’s the link. I’ll edit after posting to see if I can put the actual video in the post.

Enjoy.

Edit: sorry folks...I can’t seem to find a way to insert the video without having to go to the link. Perhaps someone else can add it in the comments.

your first days on earth? yeah, its a pretty confusing planet, light, optics, everything is moving, peoples look is changing within minutes, sometimes you take a video and afterwards the colors are different, as i said, its a pretty confusing planet, but its mostly fun living here. greets from munich (a so called city in so called bavaria and i'm a so called human beeing and i'm writing this on my so called computer).

its funny to watch these kind of videos as long as you don't take it too seriously.
edit on 4-3-2019 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Good lord there are two of her .

Wonder which one Bill likes best

Kind regards,

Bally

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   
She looks like she reversed her age by like 30 years.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Monica , rumour has it she is fond of cigars .

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I just can't get my head round why Hilary/Democrats or anybody would try this.
Sure you can get away with a body double for travelling or just events that you wave at etc

But a body double that also does speeches? Surely thats too risky and the conspiracy wouldn't be outed by a fringe website.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   
The woman in the video has green eyes. Hillary's eyes are the blackness of evil bathing in a pool of bloodshot incontinence. All her neck wrinkles have disappeared as have the wrinkles on her talons. And the voice is simply not her normal shrieking.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Because one vile,evil Clinton isn't enough.

We 'need' two.

Excuse me while I go smash my head against the wall.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Amazing what botox and/or a shed load of foundation does these days.

But yeah, a body double totally makes sense....

edit on 4/3/19 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I would assume all public politicians (on the higher end of "celebrity" politicians) have body doubles

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Jeezus...they've figured out how to clone her, err, it!!

Gawd help us all!!

The Apocalypse really IS coming, isn't it???
edit on 3/4/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: bally001

Monica , rumour has it she is fond of cigars .

And 'roll yer owns' these days.

Bally

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

And you probably would insist that she isnt a shapeshifting harpy, either. SHEESH!

"Her" right before that collapse on 9/11 (supposedly):

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Heard they were cloning dogs in China. Now I believe it.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I have a very good memory of faces. I watched this video and actually couldn't remember what Hilary actually looks like, all her 'checkpoints' are missing to recognise someone. I literally watched some lady talking but I didn't get a 'Hilary' recognition from my brain.

The eyes are far too close together, the face is different but mostly she is far too lively and healthy! The mannerisms are not quite right and really, before I was amused by the double' theory but this one is not Hilary, it's as if she had plastic surgery and a personality transplant. [She probably did have some plastic surgery...to look more like Hilary...]

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Oh snap....you think ole Billy Boy is gettin his twins fantasy on? More like that second bottle of tequila, seeing double, morning regret!

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
I would assume all public politicians (on the higher end of "celebrity" politicians) have body doubles

True, but I’d think they’re only there for emergency situations like when Hillary collapsed on the campaign trail and came out 30 minutes later looking like a completely different person.

Either there’s an emergency situation with Hillary, or they’re getting really lazy about it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join