It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Body Double?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
The woman in the video has green eyes. Hillary's eyes are the blackness of evil bathing in a pool of bloodshot incontinence. All her neck wrinkles have disappeared as have the wrinkles on her talons. And the voice is simply not her normal shrieking.

a pool of bloodshot incontinence..

hahaha I'm keeping that !!

btw, that's absolutely NOT hillary in that video.. wow.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Assassin82

Amazing what botox and/or a shed load of foundation does these days.

But yeah, a body double totally makes sense....

Amazing what fluoride does for the mind, too.

And yeah, a body double... makes no sense. they're idiots.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
I have a very good memory of faces. I watched this video and actually couldn't remember what Hilary actually looks like, all her 'checkpoints' are missing to recognise someone. I literally watched some lady talking but I didn't get a 'Hilary' recognition from my brain.

The eyes are far too close together, the face is different but mostly she is far too lively and healthy! The mannerisms are not quite right and really, before I was amused by the double' theory but this one is not Hilary, it's as if she had plastic surgery and a personality transplant. [She probably did have some plastic surgery...to look more like Hilary...]

Silly person, it's just botox and make up. throw in some video compression, some lighting softness.. and we're all good on paper. Don't you even internets this thread for the truthers truthing?

I was the same as you, I watched this and not only the appearance, but the physical and vocal nuances too were completely off, and it was then shredded like a joe satriani lead break. You don't know why it's possible, how it's possible, but... there it is before your own eyes and ears in every possibility.

It's also entirely possible we're just seeing something wrong with things, but... with everything this species of democrat does, I'd not be at all surprised it we were on the ball. It's entirely possible.

edit on 4-3-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Is that an old video, possibly from twenty years ago?

That sure isn't her now if it is her at all. The voice seems different and I don't think there is a plastic surgeon alive who could make her look that much younger and smoother.

I suppose most democrats wouldn't even be able to see the difference, they would just believe it was her and that she started eating avacados.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Is that an old video, possibly from twenty years ago?

That sure isn't her now if it is her at all. The voice seems different and I don't think there is a plastic surgeon alive who could make her look that much younger and smoother.

I suppose most democrats wouldn't even be able to see the difference, they would just believe it was her and that she started eating avacados.

I mean...look at what they did to Jeff Bridges in Tron. Or Samuel L. Jackson in Captain Marvel. Avocados are a hell of a fruit.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   

yeh those arent body doubles , those are actual hillary clones !

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Good lord there are two of her .

Yup. And they’re getting ready to run together for president in 2020. The Hillary/Hillary Campaign redemption tour.

Campaign slogans:

“It takes 2 of us to tear down a wall”

“Just the two of us...we can make it happen”

“Every Conservatives nightmare...squared”

I dunno. I wouldn’t be surprised if she did run with a clone or a body double at this point in life. I wouldn’t be surprised if the whole purpose of the Clinton Foundation was to be a research center aimed at reversing the effects of aging and she is the only person allowed to use it and rule the world forever.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

what if one of you guys would met her in real life? i bet you would react like this:

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Body Double speaks (FIXED)

Barnwell has been a Clinton impersonator for 23 years, but she’s never had a morning like Monday. After Clinton (the real one) appeared to faint outside of the 9/11 Memorial in Manhattan on Sunday, then reappeared hours later outside of her daughter’s apartment appearing much healthier, Internet conspiracy theorists thought she was using a body double—and they were certain it was Barnwell

There may be more ......

edit on 342019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

More pics
edit on 342019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
adrenochrome?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

what if one of you guys would met her in real life? i bet you would react like this:

Well, I for one would try to avoid her like the plague. She infects people with something I don’t want any part of. But to be fair...I’d avoid President Trump as well. Any politician or celebrity that ignites mass hysteria is a no-go for me.

In regards to the video though, it’s 99% clear to me that that is not the real Hillary clinton. I’ll save 1% towards her having access to some kind of anti-aging process the rest of us will never know of.
edit on 4-3-2019 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Link no workee

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Fixed

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82

originally posted by: oloufo

Well, I for one would try to avoid her like the plague. She infects people with something I don’t want any part of. But to be fair...I’d avoid President Trump as well. Any politician or celebrity that ignites mass hysteria is a no-go for me.

In regards to the video though, it’s 99% clear to me that that is not the real Hillary clinton. I’ll save 1% towards her having access to some kind of anti-aging process the rest of us will never know of.

I'm with you here: "Any politician or celebrity that ignites mass hysteria is a no-go for me."
But i would bet a million euros that it is the real hillary.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
This is 100% Hillary...

*Softer lighting can do wonders.
Looking really hard at her I could see all of the wrinkles that are supposed to be there.

*Crappy camera, or, a video that has been reduced down in quality can make one look better, or, sometimes worse, all depending. Think of the days of 'reptilians' in all of those videos that they had slit eyes, that was bad video quality doing that.

*Maybe she took something (and probably did) to make her more energetic, if I were (a monster) like her, I would take something to make me seem energetic!

*Her voice to me sounds exactly like Hillary, of course, whatever it was that she took makes her voice stronger, but, she has a lot to win, in her mind.

Three things that I looked for and didn't find was, a lozenge on her tongue, and her horse-like teeth, and of course, her maniacal laughter too!

Really, I have no doubt that they have doubles for certain things, but not for giving speeches, that is really reaching.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

She does look like she is wearing a pound of make up .
And the lighting is set up to make her look younger. The right lighting can do wonders.

But I listened to the video before watching it and it sounds just like hillary to me.

Try it. Try listening with your eyes shut.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Watch in amazement and wonder as make up changes a persons entire face!

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

*Maybe she took something (and probably did) to make her more energetic, if I were (a monster) like her, I would take something to make me seem energetic!

Five hour energy! lol

Or maybe her rich butt knows where to get some (ill) legal herb that acts like an upper.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
adrenochrome?

If it is that would be awesome because you can legally buy adrenochrome through the mail.

www.sigmaaldrich.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I was going to suggest some illicit bohemian grove dark rituals. I don't think herbs are capable of that transformation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join