It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Body Double?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Hollywood has embreaced the idea of body doubles back in 1993

Shifty White House chief of staff Bob Alexander (Frank Langella) hatches a scheme to use a double for the president (Kevin Kline) at a public photo opportunity. Small business owner Dave Kovic (Kline) fits the bill, but after the president suffers a debilitating stroke, opportunist Alexander arranges for Dave to step in full time without even informing the First Lady (Sigourney Weaver). It doesn't take long before the press, the nation and the president's wife realize something is different.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Mahahaha ATS Is bonkers sometimes.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

You all want to believe in this so badly, LOLOLOL!! She most definitely had a facelift, eyelid surgery, lip collagen injections, and Botox! It looks to be about 75k worth....Its her guys, seriously. The coughing is most likely caused from a heart condition which is remedied by Lasix and other meds...not everything is a conspiracy ya know. Rich folks can afford to beautify themselves .

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

You all want to believe in this so badly, LOLOLOL!! She most definitely had a facelift, eyelid surgery, lip collagen injections, and Botox! It looks to be about 75k worth....Its her guys, seriously. The coughing is most likely caused from a heart condition which is remedied by Lasix and other meds...not everything is a conspiracy ya know. Rich folks can afford to beautify themselves .

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starwise

And the "miracle of 9/11/2016" had that all done up in 1 hour !! 😀

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I'm not a conspiracy theorist by any stretch, but she sure looks weird in that vid.

Her profile is different; her nose appears different.

I'm wondering if they used Foton, etc., software (like they use in broadcast news) to remove imperfections in real time to make the person appear younger.
edit on 4-3-2019 by TheTruthRocks because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2019 by TheTruthRocks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening
Maybe this cloning thing is real. There are tons of videos about it. If they can do it to any animal int he 40's than cloning a human wouldn't be all that hard at all. Who knows! Crazy chit!

The thing is, a clone of Hillary would just be an infant version of Hillary Clinton. They can't clone you as an adult; that's just comic-book science. It took 71 years for her to look like she does today.

I don't know, unless they can somehow quickly age the body or if one was made many years ago for just in case lol. Most of the videos I have seen are about just that, cloning a full grown body. It sounds crazy but at this point anything seems possible almost. So much we do not know tech wise.
edit on 4-3-2019 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

WOW....looks like she got younger by about 10-15 years and her voice sounds completely different to me.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Starwise
This was all hashed out back in September 2016. Unless you are prepared to argue that she had a face-lift and was fully recovered in less than an hour, then it is an undeniable fact that she has used a body double on at least one occasion.

This then opens the door to questioning what other occasions she might have used one.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This is the best example yet of using AI to fake someone in a video. Great job. So who manufactured it?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Well, which ever copy this one is, I can't stand how it tries to act "cultural".

This time, she's obviously visiting an African American church and she's deliberately acting and sounding like a black preacher. I know, trust me.

Last time it was the "hot sauce in my purse" BS!! Remember?

You truly insult other ethnic groups by mocking them.....especially when you're clearly not one of the group.

......no, it's not flattering.

She thinks she knows her base, but they are merely a means to an end....

Imagine if the audience was Chinese...lol
edit on E31America/ChicagoMon, 04 Mar 2019 11:38:35 -06003amMondayth11am by EternalShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
maybe plastic surgery and another mk ultra mind control tune up?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

WOW....looks like she got younger by about 10-15 years and her voice sounds completely different to me.

Stem cell implants or drinking more blood of children?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It would have to be a really good body double because they got her messed up teeth to match.

I can tell from experience that the "real" Hillary had either caps or implants put in on her upper right side teeth, from right maxillary central incisor to at least right maxillary 2nd bicuspid. However the upper left half of her teeth are still natural and stained. So one half of her teeth are white, and the other half are yellow. I've always wondered why, with her wealth, she doesn't get all her teeth done.

You can clearly see the color difference between her two front upper teeth in this video.

It's all about lighting...
edit on 4-3-2019 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82>>>> Sounds like Hillary from 10 years ago, but it sure doesn't look like her. Yeah, add me to the body double list.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PolyATS

NOW This makes sense to me as a possibility!

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011>>>> Baby's blood. I've read about that and don't doubt for a second that isn't being done but I was under the impression it was just to prolong life and didn't have a profound effect on your outward appearance. The Royal family and the Rockefellers and the mega financial moguls like George Soros look like mummies even if they do hang on to about 100 years old. This Hillary had different eyes, nose, mouth and appeared to be far more energetic and physically healthy. Bad plastic surgery could explain the overall weird skin tone but she wasn't the mess Hillary was a few years ago. And on cloning... that Royal daughter of Prince William looks so much like Queen Elizabeth did when she was that age.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Something about speaking to large numbers of black people brings out the quirks in Hillary.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

The two skinny ones sort of balance the fat one.

It's artistic aesthetic.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Holy crap. Her or not theres seriously something wrong with the way she looks in that vid.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join