It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Body Double?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I don't think there is a plastic surgeon alive who could make her look that much younger and smoother.

You might be right about that but a make up artist sure could.
www.youtube.com...

link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I was going to suggest some illicit bohemian grove dark rituals. I don't think herbs are capable of that transformation.

Essential oils, perhaps?

link   
They made a backup copy of her when Bill was president. The backup seems to have fared better of the years. They have it so why not use it.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

hot damn, i'm going shopping!

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

I just want to say
Wow 😮 😯 😲
That’s absurd, there really are two of her, seriously they both can’t believe the same thing

What scares me is she is preaching in a church
Church and state is a bad thing to mix in politics and religion

She is creepy

But what I don’t understand is the “double” has the Hilary hate, contempt, arrogance and look in her face and I don’t think “that” can be manufactured
Something strange
edit on 4-3-2019 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
I would assume all public politicians (on the higher end of "celebrity" politicians) have body doubles

True, but I’d think they’re only there for emergency situations like when Hillary collapsed on the campaign trail and came out 30 minutes later looking like a completely different person.

Either there’s an emergency situation with Hillary, or they’re getting really lazy about it.

That's when we first realized Hillary was using a double. Here on ATS, we analyzed pictures of the woman who showed up outside Chelsea's apartment, and for certain it was not Hillary. She was at least 20 years younger than the real Hillary, and had numerous small physiological differences.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
"Double Indemnity" has its advantages 😎

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Assassin82

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
I would assume all public politicians (on the higher end of "celebrity" politicians) have body doubles

True, but I’d think they’re only there for emergency situations like when Hillary collapsed on the campaign trail and came out 30 minutes later looking like a completely different person.

Either there’s an emergency situation with Hillary, or they’re getting really lazy about it.

That's when we first realized Hillary was using a double. Here on ATS, we analyzed pictures of the woman who showed up outside Chelsea's apartment, and for certain it was not Hillary. She was at least 20 years younger than the real Hillary, and had numerous small physiological differences.

Yeah, I remember when that happened. Some top-notch detective work went down here that's for sure. With this one it's possible it's the real Hillary, but my instinct tells me that's not the same person. And with a history of her having a double, it's certainly not out of the realm of possibility. The question is to me, if this is indeed a double, is what caused her/them to put the double in such a high profile situation like this?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Recently there was talk that she would run for president again for 2020 and it all depends on what Joe Biden does. If he runs she will stay out, if he doesn't she will get in the race, because the candidates for democrat now are all polling low, and many are too far left. So stage being set?

She would need to appear healthy, ready and viable if she does run again.

edit on 4-3-2019 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Hillary has a history of health problems, which was made amply clear during the 2016 election. Her double may well be "on call" for if Hillary isn't up to appearing on a certain day.

The scary thing is, there's a long history of using doubles. Or even having the double take over the original person' life. Go ahead and look up some pictures of famous physicist Stephen Hawking from the early 1970's (when he first because famous) and compare them to pictures starting in the late 1970's. It's not even remotely the same guy. This answers all sorts of questions like, how was he able to live decades beyond the normal survival time for someone with ALS, and how was he able to father children in his condition? Because, almost certainly, that guy was a phony who would talk & walk normally as soon as he was out of the public eye.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

I agree that a double giving a speech in her name and likeness would be a reach. There would have to be a major reason for her not being there.

1. She's doubling up on paid speeches to raise money for a campaign run
2. She's terribly ill but the dems don't want anyone to know.
3. She's trying to stay fresh for a long campaign trail.
4. She's getting lazy.

Those are about the only rational reasons why this might be a double. But of course, you're correct that body changes could be an explanation. Maybe she went keto, had plastic surgery/botox, started taking adderall and demanded uplighting on her face. Those are all plausible explanations. But the mannerisms and the way she speaks are just a bit too far off for me. It's all too perfect.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Amazing the wonders Spirit Cooking does for ones skin.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
We saw one "Hillary" at the GHW Bush funeral, and another "Hillary" at the Aretha Franklin funeral too 😎

😎
Hillary at Aretha Funeral

😎
Hillary at GHW Bush Funeral

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised since she actually look like she falling apart in several videos I've seen.

That Haitian voodoo proving to more powerful then her ability to eat babies and be a nercomancer of Baphomet.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

I get that there's some sh*tty jobs in the world, but being Hilary Clinton's body double has to be the worst job possible.. imagine looking so close to the devil, that your best career choice is being the devils body double... god damn!

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Amazing the wonders Spirit Cooking does for ones skin.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Maybe this cloning thing is real. There are tons of videos about it. If they can do it to any animal int he 40's than cloning a human wouldn't be all that hard at all. Who knows! Crazy chit!

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening
Maybe this cloning thing is real. There are tons of videos about it. If they can do it to any animal int he 40's than cloning a human wouldn't be all that hard at all. Who knows! Crazy chit!

The thing is, a clone of Hillary would just be an infant version of Hillary Clinton. They can't clone you as an adult; that's just comic-book science. It took 71 years for her to look like she does today.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And that letter she got at Bush's funeral...do you know what it said????

It said...

"Hillary, I've decided to cancel our deal. Your evil is WAY off the charts for me, woman! Your evil makes my evil look like a like a cute and cuddly puppy. What in 'hell' do you need me for??? DAYUM!!

Sincerely...errrr...Your loyal servant , SATAN"

edit on 3/4/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening

The thing is, a clone of Hillary would just be an infant version of Hillary Clinton. They can't clone you as an adult; that's just comic-book science. It took 71 years for her to look like she does today.

There very well could be an underground laboratory filled with baby Hillary's funded by The Clinton Foundation.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join