It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
I have been trying to find info on prissy (Z wife) for an hour. I saw where she came from a poor family, contrasting the choa family and their wealth and influence. VAST. Lots of China connects there. Chan has to tie in somehow

Follow the wives?

a reply to: Sabrechucker

All info on Z and wife may be planted 😎

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
For future reference.. alphabet CEO wife
Susan Southworth

Southworth comes from a long line of well-educated and philanthropic individuals. Her father, Dr. Van Roy Southworth, also obtained a PhD from Stanford University and went on to work at the World Bank. Her mother, Dr. Cathy McLain, is an educational psychologist who has founded two NGOs, the McLain Associations for Children based in the Republic of Georgia, and the U.S. based Stepping Stones International Organization, which is committed to helping mentally and physically handicapped children.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Are you speaking on Carolyn B

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Why yes....yes we did. So why would the q post it? That's the q uestion. What can they do with the info...not a lot.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
7 Mar 2019 - 12:34:41 AM
PEOPLE ARE PAWNS IN THEIR SICK GAME OF GLOBAL DOMINATION.
PEOPLE ARE DIVIDED TO PREVENT A RISING OF THE PEOPLE.
PEOPLE ARE DIVIDED AND TAUGHT TO FIGHT THEMSELVES INSTEAD OF THE RULING CLASS.
RACE VS RACE
RELIGION VS RELIGION
POLITICAL VS POLITICAL
CLASS VS CLASS
SEX VS SEX
WHEN YOU ARE DIVIDED, YOU ARE WEAK.
WHEN YOU ARE WEAK, YOU HAVE NO POWER.
WHEN YOU HAVE NO POWER, YOU HAVE NO CONTROL.
STAY STRONG, PATRIOTS.
STAY UNITED, NOT DIVIDED.
YOU ARE WHAT MATTERS.
YOU, AWAKE, IS THEIR GREATEST FEAR.
Q
qmap.pub...

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

JASON group dictates policy on ET tech and release of reverse engineered tech.
Ahem....
Allegedly.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Sometimes the timeline is out of whack lol. Plus some people have a hard time keeping up. My opinion

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Because its for the normies!

LET THE FEAST OF A MILLION REDPILLS BEGIN!

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   

STEM..dont

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

That kinda sounds like Majestic 12.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Haven’t got to that one yet.
Angela is married to the venture capitalist that funded FB startup.

There’s basically nobody not connected somehow. I mean, it’s staggering. How can these people hold so many “positions” and job titles.... and still have any time to plan the enslavement of human kind? Or eat dinner? What do they actually do, as relation advisors , or whatever they call it.

It’s late. I’m now delerious.

a reply to: Sabrechucker

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
What did you "connected" Q family members learn from all these DARPA/FACEBOOK/NSA/CIA/GOOGLE messages tonight?

Is something supposed to happen soon in the Internet or Social Media world? Or, is Q just letting us know how these entities fit together?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Good post! Your confusion lies in the same category as mine, why are these A-holes still dictating my every move?
Q provides an insight as to why. They want to control or be able to predict your every move...I could go on but, I'll just say this...As you run through the woods..follow your own path...avoid the the path that already exists.

Do it Q

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
WHY is Facebook concerned about "privacy" now? I'm not a FB user, but isn't the entire platform designed around subscribers sharing their life with the world?

Mark Zuckerberg’s surprise privacy pledge on Wednesday raised some skepticism and more questions for Facebook Inc., including from investors, about how the social network can execute on much stricter privacy while still keeping its business model intact.

In Zuckerberg’s blog post, he said that Facebook FB, +0.73% is going to build a privacy-focused platform, built around truly private, encrypted interactions on its Messenger, WhatsApp and Instagram messaging systems so that no one beside the sender and recipient — neither hackers, nor governments, nor even Facebook itself — can read them.

He said Facebook plans to rebuild more of its services around these ideas, much as it has done with the messaging company WhatsApp, which it purchased for $19 billion in 2014.

The Facebook chief executive met the skeptics head-on in his blog post, in which he admitted that Facebook does not have “strong reputation” for privacy (“lousy” would have been more accurate).
March 6, 2019 FB News: www.marketwatch.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
WHY is Facebook concerned about "privacy" now? I'm not a FB user, but isn't the entire platform designed around subscribers sharing their life with the world?

Mark Zuckerberg’s surprise privacy pledge on Wednesday raised some skepticism and more questions for Facebook Inc., including from investors, about how the social network can execute on much stricter privacy while still keeping its business model intact.

In Zuckerberg’s blog post, he said that Facebook FB, +0.73% is going to build a privacy-focused platform, built around truly private, encrypted interactions on its Messenger, WhatsApp and Instagram messaging systems so that no one beside the sender and recipient — neither hackers, nor governments, nor even Facebook itself — can read them.

He said Facebook plans to rebuild more of its services around these ideas, much as it has done with the messaging company WhatsApp, which it purchased for $19 billion in 2014.

The Facebook chief executive met the skeptics head-on in his blog post, in which he admitted that Facebook does not have “strong reputation” for privacy (“lousy” would have been more accurate).
March 6, 2019 FB News: www.marketwatch.com...

Their "oh-so-concerned" stance is strictly PR to herd "people" into a comfort zone 😎

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Oh,is that what the frog means? Sheeple? Now I get it. That's why the Billionaires are making bunkers in NZ,we have a red pill on every corner,but its attached to a head.. Its called a dairy.
If q is a movement for the world,why does he use the word patriots.... That's a word that is commonly used within the US is it not? I think its you guys that need to worry about the q and his words...we have nothing to offer,unless you like bad weather,sheep and gumboots.

Go for gold Mr Q,get it over and done with.
edit on 7-3-2019 by hiddenNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I like kiwis hakas and old peter jackson movies...
So theres that

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

edit on 7-3-2019 by Sabrechucker because: poor taste

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

That's why the Billionaires are making bunkers in NZ,

Because they utterly control your Politicians.

Patriots comes from patriotism which is simply the love one has for ones country. It is a word in the English language.

Break free!

P

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join