It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
YES!

I have been holding all these things together in my head for months ...
The Golden Fleece I couldn’t stay awake to find- but bloodlines- of course. Always.

I have heard the theory that ancient civilizations have been “here” before- as in genetic modification/trans humans

When you put all the pieces together from everywhere you get the idea that “these people aren’t fully human” is more than just a jab at their sick ways....

I think the blood research on anti aging/ life extensions goes somewhere in the list.... I think “breakaway” civ goes somewhere, I think cataclysm of earth, whether cyclic, manufactured, or of God, goes somewhere.

I’ve always said they’re looking for something (inside DNA)
Follow the bloodlines of Jesus, not the da Vinci code disinfo- but the bloodlines leading up to him... why was he sacrificed? Why was he “pure”- why was his blood good enough to “cover the sins of many” -
Why has our entire history going back ages- obsessed with blood sacrifices and ritual?
Blood. Blood. Blood.

Blood holds DNA. “The life is in the blood” - is that where our eternal part lies? Our soul? Is editing our DNA enough to edit our eternity? I can’t keep going. It’s all speculation. Maybe I can get on the laptop and actually post some decent links and sources for stuff that hits home with me.... this mobile phone is only good for being tracked.

a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Y’all are all super. I’ve been lurking on ATS since 2005 (I was barely legal adult then)- It’s kinda cool to finally participate a bit.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
In no way did I mean Q was a basement dwelling bored troll.

More along the lines of “AI” was my thinking.

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Good to see Kurt is still on the Q train.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Sean Hannity was excited yesterday when Nunes told him about these criminal referrals he's preparing. Hannity must have forgotten the (Nunes, Jordan, DeSantis + 8 others) criminal referral of Lynch, Comey, Clinton to the DOJ, way beck in April 2018.

www.wbko.com...

Hannity's excitement is unwarranted. But If A.G. BARR announces some things..then it's time to be EXCITED.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
It seems as if everything can be connected to the Clintons, even Denver Airport.

The mayor at the time was Wellington Webb, who was friends with the Clintons. It was alleged that the artists were told to design the strange images from his wife, Wilma Webb, who conducted a masonic dedication and was shortly appointed by President Clinton to the Dept of Labor.

The airport was also built on Indian burial ground. More weirdness. I need to visit just to see these murals in person!
edit on 7-3-2019 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

link   

That's the million dollar question!

link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Because its for the normies!

[snip]

LET THE FEAST OF A MILLION REDPILLS BEGIN!

Think we have to bump it up a bit LOL

Enjoy The Show
edit on Fri Mar 8 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Trim Those Quotes

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

We’ve all heard the rumors of a base under DIA (DIA, Denver International Airport or Defense Intelligence Agency?) IMO where there is smoke, there is fire at least with this particular subject. The symbolism and the murals at DIA are just strange. Also, in this same vein I have heard different rumors of there being a Top Secret base housed under McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas. There is so so so much hidden military stuff in the western USA it wouldn’t surprise me in the least.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Mar 5 - The first of many articles about a Qanon bestseller on Amazon is published on nbcnews.com. All these articles emphasize how far out some of the things discussed by Q and anaons are.

outlandish claims including that prominent Democrats murder and eat children and that the U.S. government created both AIDS and the movie Monsters Inc.

Mar 6 - Q links to article from Nov 28 in which Trump is quoted as saying:

“Some things maybe the public shouldn’t see because they are so bad,” Trump said, making clear it wasn’t damaging to him, but to others. “Maybe it’s better that the public not see what’s been going on with this country.”

Mar 7 - Q linksto article from 2012 hinting at some of the darkest and (for normies) craziest aspects discussed among anons.

We know from past experience that Q follows closely what the MSM write about Q, often commenting: All For A LARP?. Which means Q is deliberately doubling down on these claims. Trump's warning from November has apparently not been heeded. Now playing: Panic In DC.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I need to visit just to see these murals in person!

According to Flyingclaydisc who just was at DIA they have been taken down (temporarily?).

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

I need to visit just to see these murals in person!

According to Flyingclaydisc who just was at DIA they have been taken down (temporarily?).

Why would they do that? Instead of fighting the conspiracies I thought the airport decided to embrace them and have fun?
edit on 7-3-2019 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

We’ve all heard the rumors of a base under DIA (DIA, Denver International Airport or Defense Intelligence Agency?) IMO where there is smoke, there is fire at least with this particular subject. The symbolism and the murals at DIA are just strange. Also, in this same vein I have heard different rumors of there being a Top Secret base housed under McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas. There is so so so much hidden military stuff in the western USA it wouldn’t surprise me in the least.

PJ, after looking at the collection of Booms 28 drops
I am of a mind the staggered drops might be the elimination of some said underground bases.

This may indicated depth. I would guess they are not limited to the US proper, but WW.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, catching up so apols if already raised.

Re

Is something supposed to happen soon in the Internet or Social Media world?

#2989 tells us:

THE LARGEST 'COLLECTIVE' SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM IN THE WORLD (BILLIONS LOGGED) IS OWNED AND OPERATED (COVERTLY) BY THE CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

(bold emphasis mine)

If FB is OWNED by the C_A then is Gina Haspel now in control of it? If legally "owned" then can she close or sell it and give funds back to the taxpayers (whose money built it)?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Dashen- Once again, you've outdone yourself. I meant to post this earlier but when I saw Q post about DIA I couldn't wait to jump in.

I am now going back to the firest page of this thread to read all posts.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

LOL. Ok, guess we'll see you in about a year.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
It was hard to find because of many broken links but I finally found a link to the wapo article from 05 about the CIA base at DIA. Looks like they’ve tried to scrub it. WAPo article

a reply to: PokeyJoe

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
It was hard to find because of many broken links but I finally found a link to the wapo article from 05 about the CIA base at DIA. Looks like they’ve tried to scrub it. WAPo article

a reply to: PokeyJoe

I don't see where it mentions Denver Airport specifically, but it does confirm that the CIA shifted a significant amount of their operations to Denver back in 2005.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Im currently trying to find a source for something from memory. It was around the time of the financial collapse of 08’- there were lots of sources for there being bunkers under the airport. With green houses and all kinds of fancy tech that would grow food and provide water- it even gave outlandish prices for the “apartments” it called them I think. Only for the wealthy, obviously, to ride out some caraclysm deep underground. Jesse Ventura’s conspiracy show he had on rings a bell- but it may just be coincidence that it appeared around the same time frame.

I think there is much truth to things being under there.

An interesting note: things I remember being easy to find a decade ago are much harder these days. When I look at the internet as a whole _ it’s almost in my face obvious that it has been scubbed and edited!

I have been deep into the inter webs since I was a teenager. And the place ain’t the same.....

I tell people all the time that the internet won’t look the same a decade from now.

I like to akin it to looking at someone personal notes, diaries, rough drafts, etc (internet beginnings) and now days when we look through it- it’s more like the sanitized official textbooks, etc.

Knowing what was here before is now gone- is just more proof to me of how we used their own weapon against them (the internet and information) and just the 90’s- early 2000’s leaks were enough to put a huge hole in their “plans”

a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Yes, I dont think they would’ve come right out and said it was a secret underground HQ- but moving to the area gives a big clue that the “rumor” could have some substantiated evidence of truth

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join