It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: pteridine

V interesting about yellow equating to Q pteridine!

Why do you think there are 2 pens in the picture? He has used the black pens for EO signings in the past... could silver be for military order signings as C-in-Chief?

Which leads to... does the picture signify one or multiple order signings?

One pen is dark and one is light, reflecting Q and Q+ ……….Dark to light. Happening now?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Just clock search against #2986 (the silver pen) and it turned up:

#2115 at the same point on the clock (34 mins=Qx2):

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 27e1fa No.2925765 📁
Sep 7 2018 17:00:49 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 59e442 No.2925488 📁
Sep 7 2018 16:47:26 (EST)
>>2925398

Can we at least have the declas please good sir

>>2925488
Specific timing rests w/ POTUS.
Hints expend ammunition.
Think NYT 'Anon' article (Ex)
The WORLD is WATCHING.
Q

link   
a reply to: DaddyWinchester

I hope all of you read that article on the banks. Do you not see the BOOMS? It is front of your eyes.

Want to agree with you on this.

Over a year ago he posted a small list of targeted companies and within a few months there was something like a thousand pages of groups and individuals linked and under investigation or indicted around the world. These unknown groups all lead back to some bank who is laundering their money.

Thing is these organizations didn't just magically show up when Trump took office (tho he does have a magic wand), this is the first time anyone has gone after them.

Perhaps someone can find the correct gov site to access the info.
edit on 6-3-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

Care, cranky, what intrigues me about Q post #2984 is this line:

WHAT (DARPA) TEAM MEMBERS PAST/PRESENT WORK FOR FB?

Is this saying that present employees and team members of DARPA are also currently working for FB?

Is this not a smoking gun? Proof/evidence that FB is military and/or deep state operation?

Obviously we should be looking for who these people are?

Here's where Facebook's first 20 employees are now
link

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

On the black pen, there is light reflecting.

The lower reflections, little triangles ... there are 17!

Middle reflections = 12

Top reflections = 5

5 > 12 > 17

Lol

P

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: crankyoldman

These guys should get the credit, not CNBC, or TechCrunch...

Guess what? Facebook still tracks you on Android apps (even if you don't have a Facebook account)

iOS is not immune from this, either. It's a developer issue, in part, as well as the tools used to develope the apps.

I'm glad there are folks out there like this who have the wherewithall to keep an eye on how the tech we use every day is working under the hood.

Facebook is a virus, and needs to be treated as such.

Wait don't leave, we'll be good, promise.
Zuckerberg outlines plan for 'privacy-focused' Facebook

The shift to more intimate communications between smaller groups, making those conversations private even from Facebook itself, and no longer keeping data for a long period of time is no doubt designed to address the tech giant's poor track record on privacy in recent times.
As Mark Zuckerberg himself notes: "Frankly we don't currently have a strong reputation for building privacy protective services".

Really?! Ya think?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Definitely living in extraordinary times ! Never liked the tech side, have bucked it as much as possible. In fact the device I am holding I got just to participate on this thread, back in thread 4. Took a hammer to my PC back in 2008 lol. Never looked back. Facebook Google etc.... Were never anything more than a tightening noose, sold to make your life easier. Addictive aren't they ....by design
Just thought I'd share

app fees coming

edit on 362019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

On the black pen, there is light reflecting.

The lower reflections, little triangles ... there are 17!

Middle reflections = 12

Top reflections = 5

5 > 12 > 17

Lol

P

Probably just another one of those coincidences that surround Q+...……..

ETA: Search "pen" in QMAP. Many pics. None of the silver pen with Q/Q+ reflection.
edit on 3/6/2019 by pteridine because: ETA

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Good find! 10 days after post 2115 is when President Trump issued the order for "Immediate Declassification" of the Spygate documents.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
A little insight on DARPA, the folks who work there are truly the white coat pocket protector "Doc Brown" mad scientist types. They dream up all kinds of things, they use colleges and universities to create proof of concept models. All funded with federal research grants. That stuff gets put out into the real world to test. If it turns out to be viable it gets handed over to companies like Booz Allen to turn into a useful product. DARPA has their fingers into ALL aspects of the human experience.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
DARPA. LoL
More like DERPA now
God is watching

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Thank-you. Before your post, I had no knowledge of what "DARPA" was about. Had just seen the name here on ATS several times over the years.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm glad I could help. There's stuff that's common today that I saw as a DARPA idea 20 years ago. After 9/11 DARPA had a lot of "skull sessions" with warfighters on things that may help them. I''ll leave my experience with DARPA at that.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Interesting. I held some of those positions but never came close to mega billions, damn it.
Napster was one of my favorite apps back pre-911.

No surprise.
Facebook Has Dozens Of Former Obama And Hillary Staffers In Senior Positions

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: crankyoldman

I am very far behind but just WOW. It is happening all over. Thought it was the panama and paradise papers but this:

There is a reason why the Swamp establishment did not want @realDonaldTrump elected. He had spent decades helping the FBI investigate corruption & global money laundering operation. He knew how to disassemble the protective networks put in place.

Indeed. In the Huber drop Huber mentioned some big cases coming. If I were to guess there is a reported to unreported ratio that is probably pretty high. We know from Warrior's reporting that many of his cases are not reported at all - of course his arrests and shutdowns are not complete which skews things.

Yes, I listened to the Hubar interview. So much more going on than we know.

Not all of these are US based I suspect. Let the major countries involved make indictments and maybe we step in later.

I also noticed he mentioned there would soon be a major bust of about 40 or so people connected to cartels that would taken down shortly.

I posted a few days ago but can't find it. But here is a link to a different source.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I hope something seriously bad happens to the person/people who own the 5 big companies that control 90% of the U.S. media. I couldn't believe how horribly our Chicago news (WGN-TV owned by Chicago Tribune) reported on this morning's testimony by DHS secretary Nielsen, just now! Showing children in cages..without disclosing that it was 2014 video!

If I said what I'm thinking, ATS would remove this post. So we'll just stop now, and pray that President Trump has "plans" for the 5 MSM holding company owners.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

I wish DARPA, CIA, or somebody, would use the Billions of dollars that's been sent to them over the years, and develop technology to have dangerous leaders quietly terminated... sparing thousands, or millions of their citizens from needless suffering. (I like the "exploding homing pigeon" idea. It lands on Maduro's shoulder and explodes.)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Trillium

Interesting. I held some of those positions but never came close to mega billions, damn it.
Napster was one of my favorite apps back pre-911.

No surprise.
Facebook Has Dozens Of Former Obama And Hillary Staffers In Senior Positions

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I hope something seriously bad happens to the person/people who own the 5 big companies that control 90% of the U.S. media. I couldn't believe how horribly our Chicago news (WGN-TV owned by Chicago Tribune) reported on this morning's testimony by DHS secretary Nielsen, just now! Showing children in cages..without disclosing that it was 2014 video!

If I said what I'm thinking, ATS would remove this post. So we'll just stop now, and pray that President Trump has "plans" for the 5 MSM holding company owners.

No doubt working to counter her testimony on stuff like this:

12 astounding numbers that show the whole invasion of our border

76,325 – The number of total illegal aliens and inadmissible aliens apprehended at and between points of entry in the month of February.

916,000 – The annual pace of February’s border flow if this continues.

40,325 – A record number of family unit apprehensions in February.

2,023% – The percentage increase in monthly family unit apprehensions since the low of the “Trump effect” in April 2017 through February 2019. Yes: 2,023 percent increase.

One wonders how this is not a crises?

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join