It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: sussy

There are no coincidences

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: SouthernGift
Well put, but now I want your take on where the magic came from. 👀

If the Q plan fails, do these ‘millions’ of followers world wide have their own back up plan? Is THAT plan the one that plays right into the hands of the enemy? I hope not, but will patriots accept defeat?

a reply to: More1ThanAny1

SG, the POV needs to be expanded beyond the linear process to really understand. But if we accept the way we process information at this time as a baseline...

If the plan is indeed linear (it is not - even by the most basic tech (Looking glass, stargate, goats etc... and basic definitions) then one needs to determine from within is this the beginning of the plan or the end? If you are seeing - in linear time through only linear processing, the plan will always appear in the middle.

Yes. That. Q is just a (really fun nerdy) demographic, for the change that is happening all over the planet...probably beyond...

We are experiencing a Tipping Point for our species.
edit on Thu Mar 7 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Trimmed very long quote

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Martin Goldberger, who was an adviser to the Pentagon for decades. It is thought that he and other scientists discovered a secret code for the human brain. The implications of this discovery are enormous, considering that DARPA has inserted itself into nearly every aspect of our daily lives.

That fits very nicely with what I just posted as well as what many esoteric and older theosophical society's believed.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Easter Bunny = White Rabbit?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
6 Mar 2019 - 11:58:23 PM
Logical thinking.
Did DARPA complete build/code (tax-payer funded) 'LifeLog' program?
After completion, was there fear the public wouldn't accept the adoption if known it was DoD/C_A backed?
Do you believe people would join a platform knowing it was under the control of the C_A and FED GOV?
No.
How do you lure the masses into entering all their personal info and private messages (i.e. their LIFE LOG) onto a new platform?
Do you make it cool?
How did FB 'supposedly' start and launch?
Ivy league only?
Develop a trend and/or following?
How do you keep the project running w/o 'public' taxpayer funds? [DoD reported LifeLog was TERMINATED to Congress/Senate OS]
Define 'Black Budget'.
Did HWOOD push?
Do people follow the 'stars'?
Competitors systematically attacked (myspace) to prevent comp?
THE LARGEST 'COLLECTIVE' SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM IN THE WORLD (BILLIONS LOGGED) IS OWNED AND OPERATED (COVERTLY) BY THE CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
The More You Know.
Q

But we already knew that didnt we folks?

edit on 3 6 2019 by dashen because: www.qmap.pub...

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Bill1960

I wish DARPA, CIA, or somebody, would use the Billions of dollars that's been sent to them over the years, and develop technology to have dangerous leaders quietly terminated... sparing thousands, or millions of their citizens from needless suffering. (I like the "exploding homing pigeon" idea. It lands on Maduro's shoulder and explodes.)

But CIA are the dangerous leaders
edit on 6-3-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I was just ruminating over the days of MySpace/Facebook beginnings.... trying to remember why FB overpowered MySpace....
wonder if Tom is somewhere out there lurking.... waiting for justice with the rest of us.

Surprised MySpace showed up in the Q drop. Tbh it was way cooler. PROFILE MUSIC!!!

When we finally bake this cake, do we get to eat it, too?

a reply to: dashen

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Can you hear those put options going up on Facebook?

Oh zuccy.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Bill1960

I wish DARPA, CIA, or somebody, would use the Billions of dollars that's been sent to them over the years, and develop technology to have dangerous leaders quietly terminated... sparing thousands, or millions of their citizens from needless suffering. (I like the "exploding homing pigeon" idea. It lands on Maduro's shoulder and explodes.)

But CIA are the dangerous leaders

Speaking of "dangerous leaders", doesn't Pelosi's right hand look creepy?

Photo here: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Thank you for exploring the info

I’m beginning to wonder if the ‘internet’ is less something that was created by man, and more something that was discovered to somehow already exist, such as mathmatics and gravity.

It just seems as if our consciousness mirrors software programming as precisely as our physical bodies resemble the hardware....

Every answer leads to another question. Endless seemingly.

a reply to: liveandlearn

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Seems to be no limits to the MIC. No, never heard of them.

The JASONs, named after the mythical Jason and the Argonauts -- a group of young adventurers who embark on a journey to obtain the Golden Fleece -- were founded in 1959. At the end of World War II, many of the country's leading scientists, who had been involved in such war research as the atomic bomb and radar, left full-time government work and returned to the college campuses. To ensure that the federal government did not lose access to this valuable talent, the Defense Department sought to establish an ongoing consulting liaison with first-rate scientists. Those of the highest caliber were recruited to join the prestigious JASONs group, whose current 50-odd membership includes Nobel laureates and some of the brightest young scientists in the nation.

What is JASON?
I wonder if any were from Operation Paperclip?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Can you hear those put options going up on Facebook?

Oh zuccy.

And its getting juicier.

2990 and 2991 are up.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

In the past 12 months i have been banned from FB for 7 months....
And all i post is a relentless barage of very spicy memes.
Youre welcome clowns & co

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
7 Mar 2019 - 12:07:30 AM
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
6 Mar 2019 - 11:58:23 PM
Logical thinking.
Did DARPA complete build/code (tax-payer funded) 'LifeLog' program?
After completion, was there fear the public wouldn't accept the adoption if known it was DoD/C_A backed?
Do you believe people would join a platform knowing it was under the control of the C_A and FED GOV?
No.
How do you lure the masses into entering all their personal info and private messages (i.e. their LIFE LOG) onto a new platform?
Do you make it cool?
How did FB 'supposedly' start and launch?
Ivy league only?
Develop a trend and/or following?
How do you keep the project running w/o 'public' taxpayer funds? [DoD reported LifeLog was TERMINATED to Congress/Senate OS]
Define 'Black Budget'.
Did HWOOD push?
Do people follow the 'stars'?
Competitors systematically attacked (myspace) to prevent comp?
THE LARGEST 'COLLECTIVE' SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM IN THE WORLD (BILLIONS LOGGED) IS OWNED AND OPERATED (COVERTLY) BY THE CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
The More You Know.
Q
>>5550547
Expand your thinking.
If covertly operated [data accessible to project designators] would they attempt to prevent any type of GOV regulations from being imposed?
Expand your thinking further.
Why was MZ chosen as CEO (public figure) tasked to expand growth?
Family tree of MZ?
Who is the wife of MZ?
Family tree of wife?
Why won't CHINA allow FB?
Situational awareness?
Do they know it's an individual collection asset program being covertly operated by the C_A?
Do they know it's been expanded to tap into the microphone of any device for listening and bulk data collection?
Do they know it's been expanded to tap into the GPS router of the device for RT tracking?
Do they know it's been expanded to tap into the camera function of the device in order to view/record all target designators?
Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
7 Mar 2019 - 12:09:07 AM
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
7 Mar 2019 - 12:07:30 AM
>>5550547
Expand your thinking.
If covertly operated [data accessible to project designators] would they attempt to prevent any type of GOV regulations from being imposed?
Expand your thinking further.
Why was MZ chosen as CEO (public figure) tasked to expand growth?
Family tree of MZ?
Who is the wife of MZ?
Family tree of wife?
Why won't CHINA allow FB?
Situational awareness?
Do they know it's an individual collection asset program being covertly operated by the C_A?
Do they know it's been expanded to tap into the microphone of any device for listening and bulk data collection?
Do they know it's been expanded to tap into the GPS router of the device for RT tracking?
Do they know it's been expanded to tap into the camera function of the device in order to view/record all target designators?
Q
>>5550786
[2 of 9] complete.
Q

qmap.pub...

Thank You AS!
edit on 6-3-2019 by Sabrechucker because: edit

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   

link   
a reply to: dashen

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
7 Mar 2019 - 12:16:14 AM
qz.com...📁
[DARPA>GOOG]
Re-review past drops.
Major steps underway to challenge these control pockets.
Q

qmap.pub...

Is Q telling us we're slacking?

link   
I have been trying to find info on prissy (Z wife) for an hour. I saw where she came from a poor family, contrasting the choa family and their wealth and influence. VAST. Lots of China connects there. Chan has to tie in somehow

Follow the wives?

a reply to: Sabrechucker

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Heh.
Opening bell at the dow jones gonna be LIT FAM
#deadcatbounce

edit on 3 6 2019 by dashen because: Whhhheeeeeeee

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
7 Mar 2019 - 12:23:50 AM
www.iqt.org...📁
Why did @Snowden only engage and attack the NSA?
If @Snowden really cared about privacy/citizenship awareness, why didn't he expose the C_A's main programs?
@Snowden was priv to DARPA, IQT, and NSA SURV / COV programs.
Why did @Snowden only focus on NSA?
Where did @Snowden work prior to NSA?
ASK YOURSELF A VERY SIMPLE QUESTION, WOULD YOU RELEASE (GO LIVE) TO THE PUBLIC ACROSS THE MEDIA ALL HIGHLY CLASSIFIED MATERIAL (NSA) ……………PRIOR TO…………..GETTING TO YOUR END DESTINATION?
OR, WOULD YOU LOGICALLY TRAVEL TO YOUR END DESTINATION, THEN RELEASE PUBLICLY?
WAS RUSSIA THE PLANNED LOCATION?
WHY RUSSIA?
WHY DID CHINA (HKG) LET HIM OUT OF THE COUNTRY?
WAS THERE A 'RED' SECURITY ALERT PUT OUT TO PREVENT PASSPORT TRAVEL ACROSS ALL NATIONS?
WHY DID CHINA GRANT ACCESS TO TRAVEL W/ THE BLOCK IN PLACE?
WHY RUSSIA?
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
Q

qmap.pub...

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join