It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 276
<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

I had a hunch that your perception of reality must be much different than what most in this thread are perceiving. But I guess it makes total sense.

I’ve circled around with those thoughts - and I just couldn’t shake the feeling that to fully encompass that worldview and live it- I would have to liken myself to at the very least an equal with- if not above my creator.

However- I have come to understand that trying to ascend above the throne of the most high always makes for the longest, hardest fall... and those willing to try it anyway, are why we living in creation are in the mess we are in. So I try to keep my feet firmly planted where I feel I am meant to be. With something above me to give reverence and glory to.... instead of myself, even though I continually fall short of the task.

I wholly believe that which holds the universe together can, does, and will use all that we perceive to be “evil” for good in the end, and that the big picture, will reveal to us in our time how even those created for destruction served a pre ordained purpose.

I cannot, as a person who has seen and experienced suffering, however, be indifferent to it in this life, this body and this mind. Nature is when animals kill each other for food. When a person’s body finally gives out and one takes their last breathe. When an earthquake rips through the sea floor and sends a tsunami to drown millions. Evil is when we with a consciousness intervene in nature to cause another consciousness PAIN. there is a difference. It’s called intent. And for that reason I cannot be amoral.

I’m more of a fatalistic view type person myself so I believe there’s only so much that can be done to try and reverse our own personal course and destiny- but it’s not lost on me that many, many have done just that- and that their purpose was dually executed, and rightfully meant to draw attention to the fact that we all serve a higher purpose even if we have gone through our life believing we serve none at all.

Nothingness itself, is still ‘something’

I think we live out our stories to understand all the pieces of the puzzle that constitute existence itself.... and I’m less of the belief that “Q” is here only to deliver punishment to those who have committed unfathomable wrongs but that it is a collective effort to open our eyes to the “story” unfolding before our eyes. Enjoy the show.

Now, excuse me while I get back to my LARP.

a reply to: XAnarchistX

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Clintons have quite a number of speaking engagements booked this Spring...

www.facebook.com/pg/hillaryclinton/events/

www.facebook.com...

It's almost like they arn't worried at all.

Just having a good time getting paid to be themselves.

They're actors, every single one of them. And they're very good at it

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Another guilty plea

Woman pleads guilty in N.Y. sex slave case of NXIVM ‘cult

Lauren Salzman entered the plea this week at a hearing that was not on the court calendar. A judge then sealed a transcript until parts of it could be blacked out. She is the daughter of Nancy Salzman, 64, who co-founded an alleged sex slavery ring associated with NXIVM.

www.nydailynews.com...

edit on 29-3-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

artvoice.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Attorney general Barr just said that he will have the full Mueller report ready to be viewed by mid-april. He will not let the White House see it beforehand.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

The Bern slipped under the radar on his head bashing. I saw a bumper sticker the other day said "BERN never sell out" of course he did just that very thing to HRC. It would seem he also stepped out of line recently. Foolish...

My point in bringing this up is RE: LNM's enthusiastic post yesterday on DJT's rally and a VERY key point he made which is devastating to the demoncrats or others that might run.

"He can now run on what he did, not 'hope and change' future based notions."

Notice Bern's key point is free college. Well, that won't help anyone mired in debt in college now, or even in the next 4 years at best. So, Bern is calling out to little kids to vote for him, oh and by then they will have forgotten by the time he has to deliver. (if this appeals to college kids now I quit earth and you're on your own).

Since no one will run against DJT from the repubs, he's simply going to rally and rally and rally while talking about what he has done - as he said last night.

This is the biggest thing to ever happen to political control and folks need to see it. The next "leader" CANNOT run on what they will do if it was already done. The past leaders ran on what they will do in the future. NK, ISIS, Regulations, Poverty War Revamp, SES scum revamp, NATO, FED, Judges, Immigration, SA, terrorism terrorism terrorism etc. All off the demoncrat table of fear mongering as a platform. Couple that with vote fraud elimination...

Exhibit One.

You'll note that DJT mentioned the US is a net exporter of energy now.

Mueller sealed their fate. Even if some dumbass does through all the mueller stuff - they can't btw, and finds "oh oh oh he opened a letter..." that ship has sailed.

Even if NO arrests happen publicly, the establishment has been neutered with RM+RR+DJT.

Oh, and of course DELAS is coming...

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: PokeyJoe

No, I am just pointing out the hypocrisies

I am amoral so the concept of "guilt-and-innocent or "Good-and-Bad" to me, doesn't exist and is not the same as your view, or a view of a moralist

I agree with that. There is no concept of good or bad or right vs. wrong until people project those beliefs into our reality. There is however, a physical contrast between dark and light and there is such thing as lower density vibration vs higher. And we all have a unique perception of things that are wanted (desirable) vs things that are unwanted (less desirable)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I so hope Raniere doesn't plead guilty so we get to see what comes out at trial.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Q3304

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: dd96c6 No.5966027 📁
Mar 29 2019 16:35:53 (EST)
www.foxnews.com...📁
>>>
https:// wikileaks dot org/dnc-emails/emailid/4203📁
[Dafna Linzer]
FAKE NEWS = propaganda arm of [D] party.
Q

edit on 29-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: wikileaks

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Q3305

1293BACD-21A3-4BD4-B744-A98057E9D7FF.png

Amazon purchase of Ring.
Ring app install allows for access to device?
Location services on?
Data streams accessible?
Q

Ring Video Doorbell 2 ??

edit on 29-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Ring

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The Ring - Strangers may have been watching you January, 2019

Despite its mission to keep people and their property secure, the company’s treatment of customer video feeds has been anything but, people familiar with the company’s practices told The Intercept. Beginning in 2016, according to one source, Ring provided its Ukraine-based research and development team virtually unfettered access to a folder on Amazon’s S3 cloud storage service that contained every video created by every Ring camera around the world.

edit on 3292019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Ukraine comes up again
A whole lot of UKRAINE if you ask me... interesting history to dive into ....

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Q#3304 Mika is mentioned (I assume it teeeeveee Mika).

TDS is a direct result of the above intentions being successful.

Professor Says She Knows Trump Colluded With Russia Because Of TV And Newspapers

In the video above ^^^ bitchute link, a woman testifying in front of congress, men who have SEEN THE EVIDENCE/FISA, is convinced the evidence is wrong because teeeeeveeee and newspapers. Watch her demonstrate the mind control despite the "evidence" saying the contrary - her evidence is teeeeveeee, not anything factual at all. Watch her run EXACTLY through Radio Roberts "debunk mueller" talking points in real time.

TDS is their plan. It was meant to cover anyone like DJT ever arriving.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Very interdasting MBSc!

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Is that looking into someone's home through the television?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

The Ring - Strangers may have been watching you January, 2019

Despite its mission to keep people and their property secure, the company’s treatment of customer video feeds has been anything but, people familiar with the company’s practices told The Intercept. Beginning in 2016, according to one source, Ring provided its Ukraine-based research and development team virtually unfettered access to a folder on Amazon’s S3 cloud storage service that contained every video created by every Ring camera around the world.

Ukraine comes up again
A whole lot of UKRAINE if you ask me... interesting history to dive into ....

Oh, wow...Thank you for that link. I just sent it to a client who has ring security cameras in every room of her home!

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Indeed! Not surprised though given they have or had a few web sites that linked to security camera's around the world they hacked into and/or those that still had a default password. The World is Watching.

Check this GOOG cache of Amazon Lab pics.

Amazon Lab126 pics

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Is that looking into someone's home through the television?

No, they're little square security cameras you can place anywhere inside your home.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Of course damnit. Free college might be a major leak. Think about it for a moment; If colleges are free then it would be up to each admissions office to decide who gets in. We already know due to the pay to play that USC and a few others were doing that elites would be the only picks by the top colleges since only the elites would be able to donate enough money for their kids to get in. Since if college was free for everyone, these same colleges wouldn't be able to take in federal funds if they were charging fee to attend classes.

If only the elite families are able to get their kids into the system, then the system could legally discriminate by mandating higher levels of education be required for executive level jobs and positions. Since only families that have the means to "donate" their way into the system would be able to have family members secure those high level positions. Kind of like now, but since the average person can secure fund to get into these colleges, the rule set of "For Elites Only" can't legally be enforced. In a system where everyone can go to college for free, then companies and groups could legally require a set of skills that only top colleges (colleges that only hand picked people can attend) teach.

It's so simple how could we all miss that. The people caught up in the College Admissions scandal, the people caught up in the NIXVM scandal, and the Trotskyist in government are all connected in this.

edit on 29-3-2019 by Guyfriday because: Removed a wierd typo

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Where are those declass??

Why does trump keep saying soon?

Most recently he said "at the right time".

After the muller report isn't the right time?

After some one shots a missile at him isn't the right time?

After they send a nutjob to blow him up isn't the right time?

How much longer do we have to live under the ds before trump decides it's time???

They have the luxury of taking their sweet a$$ time because not enough people are awake and standing in unity against the corruption. If there was a unified public outcry so large that it couldn't be ignored and they were faced with the eminent threat of full scale rebellion or civil war, you can bet this sh*t would be expedited

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Q3306

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: f29653 No.5966972 📁
Mar 29 2019 17:23:25 (EST)

Anonymous ID: c53abd No.5966583 📁
Mar 29 2019 17:04:14 (EST)
>>5966470
yes, agree.

See the posts made here in the context of ALL Q DROPS made.
This makes shills visible.

(shills attacking this post are butthurt much, very effective post, anon!)

>>5966583
Attacks increasing?
Context of drops mislabeled and used?
Select orgs/journalists dropping controversial info as attempt to label as whole, screenshooting, then writing articles on drops they themselves wrote?
Highlight of corrupt PAC = deflect by PAC = point to former members as method to shield?
We are being bombarded for a reason.
Look for keywords to be repeated by many (controller & coordinated roll out).
FAKE NEWS IN FULL PANIC.
(less than 10).
Q

edit on 29-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

files.abovetopsecret.com...
Watch her run EXACTLY through Radio Roberts "debunk mueller" talking points in real time. 

It was pretty obvious that they had selected the talking points selected already. Several different talking-heads (and especially the politicians) on different networks, different times, all had the exact same things to say. Variations were very minor. In many vases word for word like "hand-picked". Very Orwellian.

Sad to see it works on so many people.

top topics

<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join