It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 277
<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Q3307

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: f29653 No.5967016 📁
Mar 29 2019 17:25:10 (EST)
>>5966972
When they can’t attack the information provided, they attack the messenger.
Define ‘deflection’.
Logical thinking.
Shill count HIGH.
Q

Q3308

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: f29653 No.5967079 📁
Mar 29 2019 17:27:22 (EST)
Disregard any spelling errors.
On the move.
Q

edit on 29-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

If college became free for the entire country I do not think it would apply to private institutions like Harvard. I would imagine free would be for state schools and community colleges.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Q3309

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9ce776 No.5967516 📁
Mar 29 2019 17:48:08 (EST)
Why did we highlight the rally last night by showcasing volume of support?
Define ‘Bait’.
How many FAKE NEWS Twitter journalists are tweeting about ‘Q’ today re: rally attendance last night?
These people are stupid.
Q

edit on 29-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

If they had it all and crafted the propaganda correctly they could get the unified public outcry but it seems like they don't have as much as Q claims to have.

They could have done it from day 1 if the plan had been in effect before Trump even tossed his hat in the presidential ring.

Everyone sees nothing is happening, some have hope it is happening out of sight.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Q3310

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI
29 Mar 2019 - 5:57:28 PM
Threat to Controlled Narrative.
Other than POTUS, can you name a group more attacked than ‘Q’ by the FAKE NEWS media.
Multiple tactics deployed including framing for crimes (think bridge, mob boss, etc etc).
DESPERATION.
Reconcile using logic.
THINK FOR YOURSELF.
DIVIDERS will FAIL.
Q

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Not if being a free institution is tied to federal grants, then these institutions would still need to have a small percentage of non-elitists (like they do now). In a system that forces free college, then these institution would be able to circumvent these regulations by stating that "so-and-so" is of "quality and standards" that mirror the college. No violation of the law under a free college system, and the offending institution would still be eligible for federal grant money. In a system like we have now, if one of these colleges tried that, their could be a lawsuit.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Reddit in now run by the Chicoms.

Reddit confirms $300M Series D led by China’s Tencent at $3B value

Last week TechCrunch reported that Reddit was raising $150 million from Chinese tech giant Tencent and up to $150 million more in a Series D that would value the company at $2.7 billion pre-money or $3 billion post-money. After no-commenting on our scoop, today Reddit confirmed it has raised $300 million at $3 billion post-money, with $150 million from Tencent.

Pony Ma's takeover of Reddit to censor

Tencent/Ma has been in Hollywood since 2015 or before.

Internet giant Alibaba invested in Paramount's Mission Impossible – Rouge Nation, and Tencent has an equity stake in Legendary Pictures' upcoming World of Warcraft adaptation. Wanda was the sole financier of Jake Gyllenhaal-starrer Southpaw — all English-language titles targeting a global audience.

Alibaba is Jack Ma's company. I have posted about Jack Ma here and he is on the board of Breakthrough Energy Ventures along with the likes of Gates, Bezos, Branson, Bin Talal, Soros (his name is no listed but he was an initial investor), Bloomberg, Benioff (his name is no longer listed), and others. I have posted about these connections throughout the threads - example here.

Mindfuror started a thread about handler (c) and some interesting things he found along the way.

In his digging he discovered FreeHand Hotels are owned by Sydell Group. Sydell was founded by Andrew Zobler and Ron Burkle. Burkle is a former pal of BC's and they used to fly with Epstein. Burkle is well known in Hollywood circles. It is rumored when began her campaign in 2008 she made Burkle and Bill sever all ties.

New York magazine reported that in 2002, Clinton recruited Epstein to make his plane available for a week-long anti-poverty and anti-AIDS tour of Africa with Kevin Spacey, Chris Tucker, billionaire Ron Burkle, and Clinton confidant Gayle Smith (who now serves on Barack Obama's National Security Council).

Along the way he cultivated a do-gooder image for making peace with recalcitrant unions and investing in low-income urban territories where bigger players fear to tread. He made pals of young stars, pumping $50 million into the apparel company of rap producer Sean (Diddy) Combs and rehabbing a New York City apartment as a crash pad with the actor Leonardo DiCaprio, who is 22 years his junior. Above all Burkle made some political connections. He raised millions for the Democratic Party and befriended--and now employs--Bill Clinton as his irrepressible and irresistible rainmaker.

Burkle has a foundation and the donate to UNICEF. I began to wonder if handler (c)'s models come from places like UNICEF. While doing some digging I noticed that UNICEF partners with Starwood Hotels (W Hotel's parent co). I don't know if this woman (Becky Chandler) is connected or not but it is quite the coincidence.

This a rticle by Neon delves into W Hotel and whole lot more.

Doing a little more digging I found out that Sydell Group partners with Hoxton Hotel. Sharan Pasricha acquired Hoxton Hotels in 2012. His father-in-law is Sunil Mattil. Sunil is the founder of Bharti Enterprises. He is on the board of Oneweb with Branson. Here is an article on Oneweb's goals.

Today, OneWeb also announced the world’s largest commercial rocket acquisition, procuring more than 65 rockets from Arianespace. OneWeb has acquired the rockets to launch a fleet of 900 microsatellites.

Japanese tech giant SoftBank — OneWeb’s largest investor — led the round, as did returning investors Grupo Salinas, Qualcomm Technologies, and the government of Rwanda.

Oneweb's investor Grupos Salinas

Founder of Grupos Salinas is Ricardo Salinas and he has been tied to Mexico's ex-president Salinas. NXIVM?

Salinas has been involved in a series of political and financial scandals (which include investigations by the American Securities and Exchange Commission and the Mexican Comisión Nacional Bancaria y de Valores), and has been linked to ex-President Carlos Salinas de Gortari.[13]

In 2016

The Sydell Group received a $46M tax break from the DC government to build a 100-plus room hotel on the site of the First Church of Christ, Scientist in Adams Morgan (above). The developer now risks losing that tax break because it has failed to live up to the requirement of hiring 342 DC residents for the project, the Washington City Paper reports. Read more at: www.bisnow.com...?u tm_source=CopyShare&utm_medium=Browser?utm_source=CopyShare&utm_medium=Browser

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Sunil's son is Kavin Mattil and he is the founder of Hike Messenger. They are in competition with Whatsapp. When Q asked if Unicorn's do exist I found out that they do. Hike Messenger is part of the Unicorn Club along with Crowdstrike, Lyft, 23 & Me, Cloudfare, Uber and many others. FB is a super-un icorn.

Two more social media platforms by Tencent is Wechat[/ url] and now [url=https://sg.news.yahoo.com/china-funding-messaging-app-kik-joins-unicorns-215736143.html]Kik which is another unicorn club member.

Warrior it is good to see you posting! Shout out to all the new members - Welcome!

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Regards to Q3305...

Israeli experts expose security flaw in Amazon’s Ring Doorbell

Researchers at Herzliya-based Dojo by BullGuard exposed a vulnerability between the doorbell's cloud service and the Ring mobile application that allows hackers to gain access to unencrypted transmission of audio and video recordings.

"This particular vulnerability is complex because it is between the cloud and the Ring mobile app, and is acted upon when the Ring Video Doorbell owner is away from home – meaning the package delivery person, house cleaner or babysitter might not actually be the same person at your door. Letting someone you 'think' you know into your home could potentially have dire consequences, particularly if your kids are at home."

Since its discovery, Amazon has released a new version of the Ring mobile application, fixing the vulnerability and preventing a repeat of Dojo's attack.

Just a minor bug. Release and 'fix' later as so many companies do nowadays. Customers are the beta testers. We are the news now!

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Does anybody else here watch the ABC Nightly World News? The host David Muir has been absent all of a sudden for the last 3 days. They have Cecilia Vega filling in for him since Wednesday. I don’t know if anything is up with him, but it’s curious he is MIA all of a sudden, with all the focus on how terrible the MSM is. Also, his name was near the top of the Wikileaks release of journalists who have colluded with the DNC. Things that make you go hmmmmm.....
edit on 29-3-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

No

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: crankyoldman

No

I have to agree with you on that one.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Good Stuff, WC.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
If they dIsseminate the evidence as propaganda then *no one* would believe it. We've been repetitiously indoctrinated through the media's use of propaganda. The left have been brainwashed to the point that even after declass, even after tribunals and documented proof of crimes, I'm sure there will be many Obama and Hillary loyalists who will refuse to believe

That was a reply to daskakik, idk why it didn't post that way
edit on 29-3-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
If they dIsseminate the evidence as propaganda then *no one* would believe it. We've been repetitiously indoctrinated through the media's use of propaganda.

You just argued both sides.

By the way, Q is also propaganda.

You don't see it that way? Ask yourself why that may be.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I have been reading replies from people on Twitter all day about Barr and the issue with the Mueller report. There are still so many media people out there pushing this delusion that there is something in the Mueller report that is going to cement Trumps collusion with Russia! What do they think happened? Mueller spent all that time and then just lied to Barr? Or Barr and RR are lying after reading the report? Do they really think there is some smoking gun that Mueller and Barr have been lying about? Someone had the audacity to say “Most reasonable people still question the results of the Barr summary. REALLY people???? Really?!?!?!! It’s not a coincidence that when you check the tweet that all these inane comments are attached to they are from some idiot with “CNN” or “MSNBC” legal or political analyst.

I honestly think that Donald J Trump has completely broken the minds of a large percent of our population. Well maybe it hasn’t been Trump, but more the entire media furiously gaslighting the entire world for more than 2 years. This crap is criminal.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
President Trump may close the border next week.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

When they say close the border, what exactly does that mean? Absolutely nobody in or out at the normal points of entry? Soldiers up and down the border looking for crossers? To me, it seems counterproductive to stop all commercial traffic to try and cut the flow of illegal immigrants, who are probably not coming thru the ports of entry anyways. Is this meant to be punitive against Mexico?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: airforcerulessky

When they say close the border, what exactly does that mean? Absolutely nobody in or out at the normal points of entry? Soldiers up and down the border looking for crossers? To me, it seems counterproductive to stop all commercial traffic to try and cut the flow of illegal immigrants, who are probably not coming thru the ports of entry anyways. Is this meant to be punitive against Mexico?

Stop trade and day workers. Force Mexico to deal with their end of the issue. Forcing those who use, and need, the legal ports to put up a fight to keep their livelihood going.

I also suspect there is a secret revamping of some sort that will happen. I kind of reset...

top topics

<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join