It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Long decode from Gary Holland - incoming booms from all levels?

twitter.com...

Jesse James
@Jesse_onya_m8

1/
The Downer Family.

We know Alexander Downer is a Deep State operative. This has been well established.

This thread outlines Downer's relationship with the Clintons, involvement in #SpyGate and involvement in the #Uranium1 scandal
twitter.com...

Unroll

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Amusing, first he is part of the "cabal" because he is a Hollywood lawyer, now he mentions CNN and now he may be part of the "Q" team

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Clintons have quite a number of speaking engagements booked this Spring...

www.facebook.com/pg/hillaryclinton/events/

www.facebook.com...

It's almost like they arn't worried at all.

Just having a good time getting paid to be themselves.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Amusing that you take the "Hollywood" elite as one of yours, especially with the accusations of him dating younger girls, and allegedly underaged girls

I thought Celebrities needed to "shut their mouth"

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

almost like they are never going to be arrested or indicted

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Is everything in your world so black and white? So cut and dry? A lot of the things you say here lead me to believe that you think everything has to be one way or the other. Yes or No, Right or Wrong. Real life is not so rigid - everything is more of a shade of grey. Is every actor in Hollywood a scum bag? Of course not. Is every politician (on either side) an evil, terrible person? Of course not. No one is all good or all bad.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Where are those declass??

Why does trump keep saying soon?

Most recently he said "at the right time".

After the muller report isn't the right time?

After some one shots a missile at him isn't the right time?

After they send a nutjob to blow him up isn't the right time?

How much longer do we have to live under the ds before trump decides it's time???

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

re High Altitude Burst decode

Homeland missile defense system takes out ICBM threat in historic salvo test

That was on Monday.

The GBI’s Exo-atmospheric Kill Vehicles, which had issues in the past, were successful in the test.

ETA: Last comparable test was in May 2017 - so that's interesting re decode/synchronicity as this is a very rare event!
edit on 29-3-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Someone mentioned a few pages back that "what if the pic of Schiffy in overhauls with a little kid on his lap is actually Jussie Smollet?"
The more I look at that picture the more I think that could be true? Thoughts? Twatter took me out for awhile or forever so I have more time to dig.
Cheers and great work ATS
This thread always delivers
@0311warrior - Special call out ThanQ!

MP

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Soon. There is obviously a reason for the delay. Something needs to be set up or the conditions needs to be right to cause maximum impact. Perhaps they are waiting for the entire Mueller report to come out so everyone can see that Trump is completely, 100% innocent? IDK, just a guess...he could declas everything today for all we know.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ModusPonus

That little kid pictured with Schiff is NOT Jussie Smolett. He was a kid from the Big Brothers/Big Sisters program that Schiff joined in California. I saw a post earlier with the kids name, and it is NOT Jussie.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

especially since "Q" has everything, and has access to everything...

"Q" could (allegedly) release the entire report now, he could (allegedly) release every bit of evidence and information now, and with his (alleged) advanced technological talents, and access, he could do it untraceable

yet, all "Q" does is talk in "Chan language", talk about "memes", promise pain and have people repeating the same cultish mantra Ad nauseam

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: texasgirl

Amusing that you take the "Hollywood" elite as one of yours, especially with the accusations of him dating younger girls, and allegedly underaged girls

I thought Celebrities needed to "shut their mouth"

I bash celebrities on here?

He has dated a couple of 20 yr Olds but that isn't illegal, is it?

Amber Tamblyn accused him of trying to pick her up when she was 16 but he says it's a lie.

*** And by "one of us" I meant he was a Q follower.
edit on 29-3-2019 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

No, I am just pointing out the hypocrisies

I am amoral so the concept of "guilt-and-innocent or "Good-and-Bad" to me, doesn't exist and is not the same as your view, or a view of a moralist

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

You're amoral? What does that mean? You dont have any morals at all? You have no sense of right and wrong? The concept of guilt and innocence doesnt exist to you? If you mean that someone can not be completely guilty or completely innocent - yes I agree with you....that goes back to the whole areas of grey thing.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

That was no helo.

How many years, decades they been working on this technology? Lets hope it works as advertised if needed.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ModusPonus

No, he's not Jussie.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

You're amoral? What does that mean? You dont have any morals at all? You have no sense of right and wrong? The concept of guilt and innocence doesnt exist to you? If you mean that someone can not be completely guilty or completely innocent - yes I agree with you....that goes back to the whole areas of grey thing.

I think I get it.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

thanks for clearing that up the mind sees what it wants sometimes

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks EMN!

new topics

top topics

<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>