It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 272
<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Any update on the DOJ plane to Europe? Chris S on board? good times ahead Cranky.!!

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
search.tb.ask.com...

Nothing to see here

edit on 28-3-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: crankyoldman
Any update on the DOJ plane to Europe? Chris S on board? good times ahead Cranky.!!

Let's hope that doesn't "Steele" anybody's thunder 😎

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Julian's thunder can't be silenced...Q Booms

Am I a Clown
edit on 28-3-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Charges near for Dem lawyer Greg Craig in case linked to Mueller probe

- Federal prosecutors are close to bringing charges against Greg Craig, a prominent Democratic lawyer and former White House counsel in the Obama administration, in a case that originated with special counsel Robert Mueller, according to people familiar with the matter.

The possible charges are connected to false statements Craig allegedly gave to investigators who were looking at the work he performed for Ukraine.

www.click2houston.com...

So Mueller actually indicted an O official. That is going to really inflame dems. They were the ones calling for a special prosecutor first. Gotta wonder if there is more since this whole thing came out of the Obama adm.

Here is John Solomon's original reporting from the hill

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zona
Ok, so i have jumped into this discussion after following the entire time. I prefer watching, so sue me. I wanted to say for months to all the posters who have come and gone, that have worked, researched, defended, and deciphered...
.....A very heartfelt thank you.

Zona,
I have lurked here since part one. I have no skill sets to contribute in an investigative way. But I believe that others like me, are useful and vital for explaining the things uncovered to others within our own individual social circles.

The researchers here are doing great things for sure.
I look forward to seeing more deep state chicanery getting exposed and revealed to the public.
Keep up the relentless efforts ya'll!!!

edit on 28-3-2019 by Frodolives because: just cause

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Frodolives

To both of you.. you have something to give by simply posting on this thread! Don't worry if it makes sense to us " Regulars"

This isn't a Quarantine.. say what you want! I joined last summer. I feel I've contributed some relevant findings, I've also said some things that we're completely useless to the cause.. This is a great group of people.. Speak your mind!! Q it up..don't be shy...

Just stay on the topic of Q or your post will be promptly removed.
edit on 28-3-2019 by Sabrechucker because: DTOM got me again!

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Well said Sabre!

Even feeding back their thoughts on which findings are easy to accept and which make them feel in need of support gives us all a feedback loop of useful insights into how everyone will feel when this blows open.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

People are starting to wake up Rel! They have something to say but, don't want to be attached to the Q.....That's fine..as long as they wake up. We don't work for Q..we work for the truth.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

You've been reading my Avatar heading again Sabre!

Agree with the sentiments - we provide information sources and it's up to the people to assess and decide how to use them.

For some it will resonate deeply, for others it's just useful input on their journey, for others still.. it's an opportunity to debate. To each their own point of view!

edit on 28-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Watching President Trump's speech I had a tiny epiphany.

Some of his speech used similar phraseology to ... George Carlin.

It is his delivery methods.

I wonder if POTUS took lessons from George sometime in the past.

Really is similar.

P

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Agreed Rel! (2 pints to you) To each their own! but to be honest beyond common courtesy, If anyone still disregards this wonderful truth that is Q.... I must call them an (Irish tone) dumb CU*T. The disbelievers must be the guilty rationally..the alternative is stupidity on a level I don't wish to acknowledge.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Just joined. Clearly a long way to go to catch up. Thoughts from lurking;

- things never move as fast as we would like when Govt involved.

- POTUS playing chess while DS playing checkers. That makes DS scared; thus desperate; thus more dangerous

- Conservatives must turn out in 2020 or the Swamp wins.

- MSM taking 2 years of talking points from Left and exposed as useful idiots. So how do they respond? Take on the next set; healthcare. Pitiful.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Now I know where that really popular "laughing" meme originated.. The movie Goodfellas. Thanks for posting that clip!

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Welcome!!

"MSM taking 2 years of talking points from Left and exposed as useful idiots. So how do they respond? Take on the next set; healthcare. Pitiful"

Good take!!..healthcare is a forgotten issue to most. glad you brought it back in.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Meme how?! Like I am a clown Care?

Your the man

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I'll feel optimistic after the first Indictment against a high-up Deep State (alleged) criminal is issued.

Lord knows we've seen enough "Red Banners" on TV about Mueller's Bullchit indictments over the past 2 years.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Interesting point on conservatism PSMM!

It came to mind that we are trying to conserve the last vestiges of freedom before deep state took total control. We have until 2020 to nurture and grow those freedoms on healthy ground.

new topics

top topics

<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join