It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Because when it hits, they want as many people to be awake and red pilled as possible.

In here, we are (most of us) clearly ahead of the curve.

Patience Grasshopper.

There is a time and place for everything.

Do not interfere with an enemy that is self destructing.

Timing is everything.

The number one reason for Q, is to avoid a second civil war. That was and still is a very real possibility.

WE THE PEOPLE have to be taken gently and shown the truth.

P

I know. Patience. I'm just battle weary, trying to survive under the weight of a corrupt system is unbearable at times. Feels like solitary confinement

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I'd go with the following definition:
Propaganda: dissemination of information—facts, arguments, rumours, half-truths, or lies—to influence public opinion.

Which includes facts and not just misleading info. Also, it doesn't matter where you are being led, Q has an agenda and the info they share is to that end.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Is propaganda really propaganda if it’s the truth?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yes, because it is used to influence public opinion.

But, you can swap for whatever word you prefer, it won't change my point. If Q really had everything then they could have acted on it or dumped it however they wanted.

All they did was offer another conspiracy theory.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I'd go with the following definition:
Propaganda: dissemination of information—facts, arguments, rumours, half-truths, or lies—to influence public opinion.

Which includes facts and not just misleading info. Also, it doesn't matter where you are being led, Q has an agenda and the info they share is to that end.

But we all have an agenda here on this plane of existence, don't we? Aren't we all motivated by an intention or desire for something ---even if it's just to take another breath. The question is whether the agenda is malevolent or benevolent. What is Q's agenda. Who does it serve

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
I could not in good conscious make this pic a thumbnail.

POTUS tweet of the video where they go by with the sign that says "make some noise for Q".

That edit made me a timetravler.

Ya happen to me a few time here at the DeBeers mine
when I change computer from the red zone to the blue zone or in my private room
because on one off them I do not log in

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Makes no difference to the applicability of the word "propaganda" if Q's agenda is seen as malevolent or benevolent.

From my POV, Q's agenda is to get Trump votes for 2020. That is neither malevolent or benevolent.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Seems we are getting some help from Mexico

"We are going to locate our migration installations, of Federal Police and civil protection, harmoniously and with collaboration among all the federal government agencies in such a way that we have containment in the Isthmus of Tehuantepec," she said in comments a day after meeting with U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen. "It's going to be a big change."

Former DHS secretary Jeh Johnson agrees there is a current border crisis

and then we have this California gov heads to El Salvador to discus border crisis

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) announced Thursday that he will take his first international trip as governor to El Salvador to learn about the driving factors behind immigration to the U.S. Newsom announced the plan during a meeting with community leaders and state lawmakers, according to the Sacramento Bee. His office told the newspaper that the state is home to around 680,000 migrants from the country.

“While the Trump Administration demonizes those who are fleeing violence from Central America, California is committed to lifting up our immigrant communities and understanding the root causes of migration,” Newsom told the newspaper in a statement.

“I am looking forward to traveling to El Salvador in April to talk with the nation’s leaders and activists while deepening the bond between our families and communities," the governor added.

I am absolutely convinced that there is a plan to have these migrants vote in 2020.

Pelosi proposed some law preventing a president from denying the vote and leaving office. Don't know where to find it now.

Today i read Delaware is the 13th state to embrace popular vote

If this isn't challenged in court, we are in deep trouble

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Bull crap!

The Truth is the truth.

Propaganda:

TThe systematic propagation of a doctrine or cause or of information reflecting the views and interests of those advocating such a doctrine or cause.

I understand you can't seem to tell the difference ... but most people can.

P

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Sorry, but your definition doesn't exclude the truth. You can propagandize the truth.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Fifty Women Say Salesforce Helped Traffickers Exploit Them

Mark Benioff's co Salesforce

Thank goodness they are being called out. I wish Skyfloating were here to see this.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Makes no difference to the applicability of the word "propaganda" if Q's agenda is seen as malevolent or benevolent.

From my POV, Q's agenda is to get Trump votes for 2020. That is neither malevolent or benevolent.

From my pov, Q's agenda is to help free humanity from the enslavement of the cabal/illuminati and I see that as benevolent

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I know, but they are still using info to shape public opinion so the word propaganda fits. I mean that was the part of my post you commented on.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
NXIVM takes down everyone

I told y’all it was BIG

POTUS briefed this am via confcall
POTUS last words before sign off were:
“THANK YOU WARRIORS, GREEN LIGHT MEANS WHAT?”

GoPros recorded our visits

G R E E N is GO

SEMPER FIDELIS

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

In 1998 there was an Act passed to declassify C_A records pertaining to Nazi war criminals through an Interagency Working Group. This was a bombshell because most people didn't know so many Nazis were brought into America through programs such as Operation Paperclip, mostly Space and Submarine scientists and some were hired by Allen Dulles. The C_A and the IWG have tackled the most prominent individuals first, one being Gestapo Heinrich Mueller. The C_A never did find him at least according to the declass but may have been hiding him from the Mossad capture/kill teams. The deception lies when and where he died. Lots of conspiracy theories on this including father relation to Robert Mueller.

Based on what I've read there is no evidence that connects Robert Mueller to Heinrich Mueller. Detailed report at the link.

Records of the Central Intelligence Agency (RG 263)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Misspellings are mistakes. OM

PANIC & DESPAIR

BYE HOLLYWOOD

Thanks SMOLLETT - pin pulled - grenade in countdown

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Stay aware

BORDER CLOSE IS BY DESIGN TO PREVENT FLIGHT OF VIPS