It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 237
<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, it strikes me that this gives another meaning of 5:5...

5 fingers on one hand holding the scales > the EYES > 5 fingers holding the Sword of justice?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Re Q Post #3179 - 1 min MARKER = IMMINENT ACTION

#3179 comes 01:32 after #3178.

It may be relevant to notice what is said 1 min 32 seconds into tonight's Hannity show.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Nike has been doing this since LeBron James was in high school and probably decades earlier.

I hope both they and CPL go down!

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
12 Feb 2019 - 11:34:13 AM
POTUS: "This can never be allowed to happen again (in our Country or to another President)."
How do you deter & prevent this from happening again?
Simply by terminating employment of those responsible?
Simply by conducting a few 'non-threatening' investigations?
Or by:
Prosecuting those responsible to the fullest extent of the law?
Setting up new checks & balances and oversight designed to increase transparency?
Provide OIG office(s) w/ funding inc (size) ++ authority?
Provide select committees w/ access and in-house viewing of non NAT SEC CLAS material?
Provide a check on Directors/Dep Directors/Asst Directors of all such ABC agencies?
Establish 'financial checks/reviews' of those in senior (critical) positions (audits) + direct family (close proximity)?
Transparency and Prosecution is the only way forward to save our Republic and safeguard such criminal and treasonous acts from occurring again.
While some want to quietly remove those responsible and go about our business (save face on the World Stage), those in control, understand, this band-aid will simply not work.
Nobody should be above the law (no matter how massive the spider-web is (entangled)).
This will never happen again.
TRUTH WORKS.
FACTS MATTER.
Q

VID @ 1:25

boyyyyyy.
dis gun b good.

www.qmap.pub...
edit on 3 25 2019 by dashen because: NEVER AGAIN

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Re Q Post #3180 - 10 min MARKER and MULTIPLE 5by5s.

This means IMPORTANT in relation to the MEDIUM past; since Q started posting.

cranky: I noted that POTUS at one point says "People that have done such harm to our country" then looks at Bibi!

Looking at the post timestamp = Mar 25 2018 12:55:52 we get multiple 5by5s:

a) Mar 25 2019 12:55:52 = 25 = 5by5 and 25min end of Qclock mirror,
b) Mar 25 2019 12:55:52 = :55: = 5by5 = 55min end of Q clock mirror,
c) Mar 25 2019 12:55:52 = 5:5 = 5by5,
d) Mar 25 2019 12:55:52 = 25 = 5by5,
e) Mar 25 2019 12:55:52 = 52 = 25 mirrored = 5by5,
f) Mar 25 2019 12:55:52 = 3 25 = 3+2 next to 5 = 5by5,
g) Mar 25 2019 12:55:52 = 2+0+1+9+1+2+5+5 = 25 = 5by5,
h) Mar 25 2019 12:55:52 = 3+2+5+2+0+1+9+1+2 = 25 = 5by.

A total of 8 x 5by5s - a record number!
edit on 25-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Wow...so much WINNING today!

Kevin Corke with Fox News just tweeted a Q coffee cup!

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Avenetti may be going down, but it seems like Nike is in trouble as well, if what CPL has to say is actually true. Seems they have been paying top high school athletes and their families tons of money to go to a school that Nike reps. Adidas already got busted for this very same thing, and I highly doubt they are the only company to do this type of thing. Nike should still be very worried, IMO.

So, I wonder if it is this unknown person/organization?? who paid 6.5 mil. Would be good reason to keep the name quiet with the Avennati case going down at the same time.

Of the many outrageous allegations revealed by federal prosecutors in the college cheating scandal, one stands out.

Someone paid $6.5 million to get his or her children into elite schools. But the identity of that parent — and details about which schools were involved — remains a mystery nearly two weeks after authorities in Boston filed the charges against dozens of wealthy individuals. Read more: www.americanthinker.com... Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

American Thinker...taken from LA times

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: dashen

Wow...so much WINNING today!

Kevin Corke with Fox News just tweeted a Q coffee cup!

twitter.com...

Looks like a typical knockoff from StarbucQs 😎

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: queenofswords
I don't give two squats about Avenatti or Nike.

But, watch the media hyperventilate over this. They now have something to distract people from looking at and talking about their corrupt "reporting" and complicit criminal behavior.

(partial) Q's last drop #3176:

THEY WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.
NOBODY WALKS AWAY FROM THIS.
Q

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Media mongrels are in the brackets! Ha! No deals.

The Left is now eating their own.
CNN broke the Avenatti/Extortion story.

Remember last year when Q Posted about Avenatti and Avenatti accused Q of being out to get him?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Listening to Hannity now. He is so angry he's going over his commercial break. Says it is not time to celebrate it is time to bring Justice.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I've just updated previous post on #3180 to show that the timestamp has a record 8 x 5by5s in it.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Avenetti may be going down, but it seems like Nike is in trouble as well, if what CPL has to say is actually true. Seems they have been paying top high school athletes and their families tons of money to go to a school that Nike reps. Adidas already got busted for this very same thing, and I highly doubt they are the only company to do this type of thing. Nike should still be very worried, IMO.

Would that really be a surprise? Lebron James had an $80m Nike contract while in High School. Funny thing is "Uncle Phil (Knight)" is a staunch supporter of University of Oregon and Stanford. I havent heard anything about those two schools. Lebron didn't go to college, though. I wouldnt be surprised if there was a pay-to-play type thing going on with a lot of schools and athletes though.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
my favorite part of the bibi-potus presser today was when netanyahu slipped in a zinger at the very end, "I have brought you a case of the finest wine produced in the golan ...... I hope they dont open an investigation over it"

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

It would not surprise me if it came out that every single high school player in the top 300 or so every year in basketball and football all were getting paid heaps of money to go to a certain school. Its not a case of "does it happen", it happens. Every year it comes out that so and so took money to go to a certain school. What do people think happens with all the other players at other school? They want their money too - they just dont get caught.

I dont even think there is anything necessarily wrong with that either, lord knows the kids make everyone else enough money, they should get a taste too. Thing is though, is that its still illegal.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
12 Feb 2019 - 11:34:13 AM
POTUS: "This can never be allowed to happen again (in our Country or to another President)."
How do you deter & prevent this from happening again?
Simply by terminating employment of those responsible?
Simply by conducting a few 'non-threatening' investigations?
Or by:
Prosecuting those responsible to the fullest extent of the law?
Setting up new checks & balances and oversight designed to increase transparency?
Provide select committees w/ access and in-house viewing of non NAT SEC CLAS material?
Provide a check on Directors/Dep Directors/Asst Directors of all such ABC agencies?
Establish 'financial checks/reviews' of those in senior (critical) positions (audits) + direct family (close proximity)?
Transparency and Prosecution is the only way forward to save our Republic and safeguard such criminal and treasonous acts from occurring again.
While some want to quietly remove those responsible and go about our business (save face on the World Stage), those in control, understand, this band-aid will simply not work.
Nobody should be above the law (no matter how massive the spider-web is (entangled)).
This will never happen again.
TRUTH WORKS.
FACTS MATTER.
Q

VID @ 1:25

boyyyyyy.
dis gun b good.

www.qmap.pub...

Good catch. This above ^^^, who is in the background working to create this new system? We've been so focused on the take down aspect, have we considered what is being built at the same time. EO on SES, EO on Poverty, EO on Post office etc...

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
FWIW gang - I hear - not read... that ISIS is indeed done.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Free from tyranny at last

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
So I'm hearing that Avenatti's co-conspirator is Mark Geragos.
Geragos is...wait for it...
Clare Bronfman and Jussie Smollett's lawyer.

new topics

top topics

<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join