It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 239
<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I love that guy. Too bad he's not active in movies anymore.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Can you believe this ?

Judge overseeing key Jeffrey Epstein-related suit dies

ttps://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/25/judge-jeffrey-epstein-case-dies-1292394

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

He was 96, after all. I can't bring myself to get my pants in a bunch over this one.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Yea 96 but still...what a twist of fate

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I suppose. Let's hope for a good replacement.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Just saw it was mentioned in the latest Q drop so there must be more to it than his age. Yes I do hope the replacement is a white hat

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
New Q

New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
25 Mar 2019 - 5:26:09 PM
Thank you, Anons, for bringing this to our attention.
Be careful who you follow.
Follow the money.
Follow the expenses.
magacoalition.com...šŸ“
www.opensecrets.org...šŸ“
www.thedailybeast.com...šŸ“
twitter.com...šŸ“
www.irs.gov...šŸ“
www.fbi.gov...šŸ“
Q

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Perhaps a very old judge was selected so they could do him in and it wouldn't look suspect.

originally posted by: TomLawless

He was 96, after all. I can't bring myself to get my pants in a bunch over this one.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
New Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
25 Mar 2019 - 5:36:33 PM
www.politico.com...šŸ“
Do you believe in coincidences?
Q

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
New Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
25 Mar 2019 - 5:40:24 PM
twitter.com...šŸ“
You are the news now.
Q

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
New Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
25 Mar 2019 - 5:42:03 PM
twitter.com...šŸ“
Q

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
New Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
25 Mar 2019 - 5:46:03 PM
www.thedailybeast.com...šŸ“
When the constant barrage of FAKE NEWS attacks FAILā€¦.
Those who are the biggest threatsā€¦..
Nothing to see here.
Q

#2 = McCabe

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CaPpedDoG

That sounds feasible

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Excerpted from Link provided in NEW Q #3187 at: qmap.pub...

TWO PROBES INTO THE RUSSIA COLLUSION HOAX (Among other things) ARE NEARING COMPLETION.

Following the revelation that Special Counsel Robert Mueller unearthed no evidence that President Trump or his campaign colluded with Russia to sway the 2016 election, Trump allies are now awaiting the results of two long-running internal probes that could expose the backstory behind the Russia probe's beginnings -- and provide more detail on already-documented misconduct among top FBI and DOJ officials.

DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz confirmed at a panel discussion last week that his office is continuing to review potential surveillance abuses by the FBI, a review that began last March and that Fox News is told is nearing completion. Horowitz has previously found that senior FBI officials routinely leaked information without authorization to the media, and also received "improper gifts" from reporters, including meals and sporting event tickets. Most notably, Horowitz found that FBI officials' anti-Trump communications raised doubts as to the integrity of their work.

Republicans are increasingly looking for answers from U.S. Attorney for Utah John Huber, who was appointed a year ago by former Attorney General Jeff Sessions to review not only surveillance abuses by the FBI and DOJ, but also authorities' handling of the probe into the Clinton Foundation.

In January, then-Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker reportedly indicated at a private meeting that Huber's work was continuing apace.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sostratus

"Q" has nothing left he has to jump on old age now

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Is Q Msg #3188 @ qmap.pub... saying something GOOD or BAD about Katharine Gorka?

I found this article about Katharine and her hubby Sebastian, who's on FOX NEWS quite often..

lobelog.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Is Q Msg #3188 @ qmap.pub... saying something GOOD or BAD about Katharine Gorka?

I found this article about Katharine and her hubby Sebastian, who's on FOX NEWS quite often..

lobelog.com...

Look here

New Documents Reveal a Covert British Military-Intelligence Smear Machine Meddling In American Politics

The Integrity Initiative has mobilized an international disinformation campaign across Europe. Now, with government and right-wing foundation money, this massive ā€œpolitical smear unitā€ is infiltrating the US.

Hacked documents reveal that the Integrity Initiative is cultivating powerful allies inside the State Department, top DC think tanks, the FBI and the DHS, where it has gained access toĀ Katharine GorkaĀ and her husband, theĀ fascist-linkedĀ cable news punditĀ Sebastian Gorka.

ā€œThese tactics resemble those deployed by the CIA in Operation Mockingbird that was launched at the height of the cold war in the early 1950s. Its aims included using the mainstream news media as a propaganda tool,ā€ Williamson wrote.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
NEW Q #3189 @ qmap.pub...

Summary: The media helped Democrats win a majority in the U.S. House, by pushing TRUMP-RUSSIA Collusion so forcefully last year.

The liberal mainstream news media (MSM) are indeed the biggest Enemy America has...and the SOB's are based right here. It's time to change that!

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

When Sebastian Gorka is a Fox News guest, he speaks highly of the President, and poorly of Democrats.

But I just now see that FoxNews BANNED him recently: theweek.com...

I'm all confused now. What is Q telling us???

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Per the linked article, sounds like the gorkas are compromised. On TV so no surprise here

new topics

top topics

<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join