It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 234
<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
So, let me get this straight, Russia, a sworn enemy because they "were" a communist state, that internally defeated communism, and converted to a "Constitutional Republic", who are our enemies, but China, a communist state had virtually open access, and did meddle in our elections, is our friend?

Now lets see. We are, or should be a Constitutional Republic, sooooooooooo, Russia should be the friend, not China???

Is this what the world looks like when its run by the insane???

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: queenofswords

This may seem far out but, Drop 3028. The last resort may be the assassination of a high ranking D...Feeling I've had for a while. AOC, NP, CS Because you know the right is just full of crazies. BIG things are at stake...no ones safe

That is a possibility. You have to figure, at some point the DSers might conclude that if the Clintons were to suddenly have an "accident" or something, it would likely take some heat off the rest of them.

Suicides and accidents. I would bet that those who feel expendable aren't traveling by air. Who to sacrifice? If they are not ridding themselves of loose ends or weak-willed associates, we can simply look at who might be useful as a victim without losing anyone of value. Given this, we can come up with Omar, Tlaib, and AOC. Who would fit the narrative that an evil deplorable would do them in and be well known so as to capture the news cycle?
I'd put Omar as #1, as she is a source of unwanted political heat on the Dems and her demise would cause the most disruption and grab the headlines. Little Mogadishu could be incited to erupt on demand with riots and demonstrations. It could be implied that the killers were paid by or in cahoots with Jews, bringing more turmoil into the event and interrupting the news cycle. Blood and violence beat politics and day. Muslims could be convinced that it was an attack on their religion. Riots would lead to retribution and more riots until there was a cleansing. This would be the reason for a gun grab. Those with guns might take exception to this and cause yet more turmoil.

The Deep State might hope to cut a deal in exchange for adjusting the news cycle before they would be standing blind-folded in front of a pock-marked wall.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Nah, the Last Resort was in Puerto Rico during the government shutdown...

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Except barr didn't come to his decision on his own.
Rob, and the office of legal counsel where consulted.

It would be nice to hear those two confirm that they all agree though. And that barr isn't making this determination himself against their counsel.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Dude you just cannot accept defeat, can you? There can be no obstruction if there was no underlying crime. Good luck proving/arguing/convicting anyone of obstruction when the main, overarching crime was not committed. How can Trump obstruct a sham investigation designed to take him out?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Your kind of right.

I did confuse the mccain story for a trump one.
Turns out they both are cheaters but never did it while their spouse was dying.

Mccain did cheat on his wife after she became disfigured. And that is super #ed up.

Thanks for catching that. I wish I could go back and edit.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

lol If you think I suffered a defeat in any of this your not paying attention. lol

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I think you may be thinking of John Edwards.

Though it did not result in a criminal conviction, the revelation that Edwards had an extramarital affair and fathered a child while his wife, Elizabeth, was dying of cancer gravely damaged his public image and ended his career in politics.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

I would add Chris Steele to the list, but I'm pretty sure MI6 will have him suicided or disappeared if the heat gets turned up on him. That's how spooks work, after all. Heck, it wouldn't surprise me if Brennan turns up dead in the near future, because his former associates decided he's now too much of a liability.

Canoe accident on the Potomac?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

FISA brings the truth Dark - Light. Their Last Resort won’t have the water view they had hoped for. qmap.pub...

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Intel, DOE Announce First-Ever Exascale Supercomputer ‘Aurora’

Aurora is intended to push the envelope in a number of fields, including simulation-based computational science, machine learning, cosmological simulation, and other emerging fields. 

Booting up a digital human consciousness is quite some ways away. But with exascale computers, we’re moving into new frontiers of complexity — and new discoveries undoubtedly await.

DOE, the organisation that actually has a thing called Q clearance. Let's hope Aurora doesn't mean The Dark AI Rises. Earlier plans for Aurora had the supercomputer based on Intel’s Xeon Phi codenamed Knights Hill.

Aurora (Dark) Knight(s) Hill (Rises)...

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Exascale computing is a HUGE milestone! I have been hearing about the coming arrival of exascale super computers for at least a decade now. Supposedly the human brain operates on what is equivalent to exascale (10 to the 18th power) FLOPS. This level of power, combined with new, novel machine learning algos and AI research could very well bring us much closer to real life AGI (Artificial General Intelligence) and possible ASI (Artificial Super Intelligence). We live in very exciting times all around.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Yes very exciting. We are about to be enveloped and destroyed by the machine.
So very exciting

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I hope the damn thing is air-gapped.
edit on 3/25/2019 by Creep Thumper because: STILL IN ZOMBIE MODE.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
3171 - BEST MEME EVER.

I love it! It's a picture of some Confederate troops being led by Robert E. Lee.

The Democrats haven't been this mad at Republicans since we freed their slaves.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

This level of power, combined with new, novel machine learning algos and AI research could very well bring us much closer to real life AGI (Artificial General Intelligence) and possible ASI (Artificial Super Intelligence). We live in very exciting times all around.

Yeah till the ASI determines Carbon Life forms should be eliminated.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

That's about the time the onslaught started against the "Q" phenomenon.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks for those two "then" and "now" clips. President Trump looks more seasoned and confident in the second clip. He's aging well in his presidency, unlike _______________.

Unlike practically everybody. I have a DVD set from the History Channel about the US presidents, and my son is totally fascinated by it. It goes from Washington up to W Bush (it was made in 2005). It really is stunning how much the job ages many presidents. You can see it in Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, and others, right up thru Clinton and Dubya. Obama too, if I recall. It's like a slow-motion version of the Holy Grail scene in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Air gaps!?! Where we're going, we don't need no air gaps.

top topics

<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join