It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 215
<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Welp.

How did Q know about NK sanctions being lifted ahead?

Coincidence.

Kind of a strange thing to predict, after the summit fell apart.

Come on y'all hit it with your best shot.

Kim was complaining about how tough the sanctions were and would not denuke at the meeting without some sanction relief. Adding more sanctions would be completely counter productive to negotiations.

Past Presidents have made the mistake of easing sanctions, or paying NK bribe money, and Kim's dad stabbed them in the back. Laughed and then resumed building/testing weapons.

I hope President Trump has made it clear that he's not gullible like (especially) Clinton was.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth

To add, who was that Russian woman who met with Trump Jr at Trump Tower? then outed as a Russian agent, and why is she now dead. these damned coincidences..
edit on 22-3-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Yes they do. I really hope I get to see one in action someday.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I remember reading that Trump signed a memorandum to declassify patents that were hidden by the government for all kinds of tech. Free energy and advanced healing at the top of the list

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

(partial) #3036

Sealed indictments [DC][blockade last resort] installed post >>SESSIONS departure & WHITAKER assumption?

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

hmmmm...Are [they] going to try to stop/blockade the unsealing of the sealed indictments?

Is that their LAST RESORT?

Adam Schiff, Eric Swalwell, Nancy Pelosi, Dianne Feinstein, Kamala Harris, Maxine Waters (All The Loudest Mouths) are all from Cal-I-forni-A --- ("The Last Resort" by the Eagles)

edit on 22-3-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Ha

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

To add, who was that Russian woman who met with Trump Jr at Trump Tower? then outed as a Russian agent, and why is she now dead. these damned coincidences..

What?! Do you have a source for that?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

We know the IG Report is coming. Horowitz didn't sound like he was wrapping up soon, however.

link   
Special Counsel is done.

Didn't the dingbats think it was beyond odd that the reason for the "collusion" (not a crime) nonsense was NEVER interviewed by the Special Counsel or congress?

If Simpson and crew were sure they nailed it, how come they were not hauled in first? Why didn't Special Counsel crew raid the offices of Fusion and take all of their notes, files, and expert evidence on DJT if RM was the dingbat's superhero?

Didn't the dingbats think that was beyond odd, even improper?

RR (not Rod Rosentein), & DJT hired RM! Dingbats didn't think that was odd either?

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yes Mam

www.thedailybeast.com...

It may not have been a plane crash..so many deaths it gets confusing...Dead none the less
edit on 22-3-2019 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

There's your first clue. "State-owned". A dictator ruled country or a country gov't that rules strongly over everything.
One of the xyzSTAN countries or possibly Iran. Lisa Page was born in Iran.
Peter Strzok was partly raised and went to school in Iran and also Africa.
His mother was a teacher at the American school in Tehran.
His Dad was Pro-Iran and worked for Bell Helicopter which sold and serviced helicopters for the Iranian government.
Bob Mueller's Dad was heavily involved in the nuclear fuel rod business and the Manhattan project.

The Uranium One scandal is not only, or even principally, a Clinton scandal. It is an Obama-administration scandal.

Worse, at the time the administration approved the transfer, it knew that Rosatom’s American subsidiary was engaged in a lucrative racketeering enterprise that had already committed felony extortion, fraud, and money-laundering offenses.

The purchase in 2010 of Uranium One, a Canadian uranium company operating in the U.S., by ARMZ, a holding company that is part of Rosatom (the Russian State Atomic Energy Corporation), was a coup for Russia in several ways. First and foremost, the “deal” enabled the Russian government (note the word “State” in its name) to partner with a world-class uranium company that already had operations in Australia, Canada, South Africa, United States, and Kazakhstan.

These events might remind some that Russian masters are known for their world-class chess playing abilities. In this case, Russia and Kazakhstan are in a power position on the world’s uranium chessboard and the U.S. is, for the present, “in check.”

Russia’s Uranium Gambit: The Real Uranium One Scandal

Keep in mind the US purchases ~90% of Uranium from Foreign sources. Russia mining US Uranium and selling back to the US for profit. Let that insanity sink in.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Yes Mam

www.thedailybeast.com...

It may not have been a plane crash..so many deaths it gets confusing...Dead none the less

According to that article, she's not dead. A Russian official associated with her is dead.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Yes Mam

www.thedailybeast.com...

Oh. She (the lawyer woman, Natalia V.) is not dead.

It is the Russian official, Deputy Attorney General Saak Albertovich Karapetyan, who is linked to her, that has died in a helicopter crash.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Horowitz - "clinton foundation crimes against children" I don't think this about Hillary stealing UNICEF collections during Halloween. Down goes Brown

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I stand corrected, I am sure she heard the warning shot though.

A Russian official accused of directing the foreign operations of Natalia Veselnitskaya, the lawyer who met senior Trump campaign officials in 2016, has plummeted to his death in a helicopter crash.

I am completely confused... I know that I heard this woman had died. Am I confused with another Russian woman or did they just straight up change history? Someone help me out here, because I am certain the woman who met with DJT jr had died..
edit on 22-3-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

A top Russian official accused of directing Natalya Veselnitskaya, the lawyer who met with senior officials of U.S. President Donald Trump's election campaign in Trump Tower in 2016, has died in a helicopter crash.

edit on 22-3-2019 by Sabrechucker because: It doesnt matter she was killed

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

I remember reading that Trump signed a memorandum to declassify patents that were hidden by the government for all kinds of tech. Free energy and advanced healing at the top of the list

President Trump is spectacularly unique. He reminds me of someone who says, "I'm in my 70's, and dammit, I want to see some REAL miracles in Tech, Health, Space, etc., before I leave this life!"

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

That's why I seemed surprised. I had not heard anything about Natalia V.'s death, so I asked for a source link. Are you thinking of the Skripals (father and daughter) that were poisoned in the UK possibly?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Ok this vid is full confession of the NZ shooting watch before it's pulled

m.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Terrorist organization CNN was channeling those thoughts this evening. Wolfe Blister can't understand why Bob Mueller never wanted to interview President Trump in person.

For months.. CNN's panel of morons described how Mueller wanted to interview Trump, but his attorney's wouldn't let him. We learn today that Mueller never wanted to interview the President.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I clearly remember this also.

A woman tied to this died in a helicopter crash.

Very confused.

Eta. Maybe? I just read the wording wrong in that linked article back then but it was burned into my brain...weird.
edit on 22 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join