It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 216
<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Ok this vid is full confession of the NZ shooting watch before it's pulled

m.youtube.com...

How is he tying Hillary/Podesta/Obama along with the Hillary Server, to the 2019 Christchurch mass shooting of Muslims?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Special Counsel is done.

Didn't the dingbats think it was beyond odd that the reason for the "collusion" (not a crime) nonsense was NEVER interviewed by the Special Counsel or congress?

If Simpson and crew were sure they nailed it, how come they were not hauled in first? Why didn't Special Counsel crew raid the offices of Fusion and take all of their notes, files, and expert evidence on DJT if RM was the dingbat's superhero?

Didn't the dingbats think that was beyond odd, even improper?

RR (not Rod Rosentein), & DJT hired RM! Dingbats didn't think that was odd either?

They Only Lived Twice, they paid the price

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I am familiar with the Skripals incident, I don't relate the two together however. I distinctly remember hearing of the death of the Russian woman who had requested a meeting with JR at Trump Tower ( claiming inside dirt to HRC ) JR met with her for a short moment and realized her intentions...cancelled the "in progress" meeting. It was later proved that she had been an avid supporter of HRC,and was photographed at many rallies Via photo evidence...and her twitter account..then she died....now it seems history has changed..

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Can we celebrate a little bit?

Long due for some celebrating.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: carewemust

Horowitz - "clinton foundation crimes against children" I don't think this about Hillary stealing UNICEF collections during Halloween. Down goes Brown

The IG report didn't say that, but people want to believe it sooooo badly. The "crimes against children" statement was in the inventory of what the NYPD found on Weiner's laptop. It didn't say WHO committed the crimes. Could have been Weiner, or Hillary, or Huma.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I think something is amiss..I don't trust the news at all.. This woman died and now she's alive!! my memory is fine. WTF

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

We need to have the mindset of nursery nurses until the unpilled can adjust to the new clarity.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Mandela.

We just have to accept it.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

It stated directly That they had found evidence of "The Clinton foundation's crimes against children" I'll go find a "source" as no one has a memory.. C'mon care

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Glad you said it....

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

idk I mean he could be a larp but I decided to share the video, anyway. Just in case he isn't

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

I remember reading that Trump signed a memorandum to declassify patents that were hidden by the government for all kinds of tech. Free energy and advanced healing at the top of the list

President Trump is spectacularly unique. He reminds me of someone who says, "I'm in my 70's, and dammit, I want to see some REAL miracles in Tech, Health, Space, etc., before I leave this life!"

I spent a LONG time going down the rabbit hole of John G Trump, Tesla papers, John Trump’s mentorship with Vannevar Bush, and his later work on “plasma rays.”

I also found the back story behind ‘Tomorrowland’ fascinating regarding the so-called discovery of the “1952” box containing an animated video detailing a Plvs Vltra secret society/initial meeting with Tesla, Edison, two others, and pondering how much of the back story was true.

As others pointed out in earlier threads or other threads, it’s strange to me all the synchronicities there: John Trumps death in 1985, his uncle who had access to Tesla’s papers, and the same year Trump purchases Mar-a-Lago months later (1985) with all of its Plvs Vltra tiles on the ceilings and walls, as well as the symbolism Trump used in having the tiles showcased in his picture writing the inauguration letter there.

Could all of that be coincidence? Will we ever find out if any of this tech was legit?

I would post the images but it’s a hassle on mobile.
edit on 23-3-2019 by ucanthandlethetruth because: typo

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

It says that in the oig report.

It's like a list though and doesn't say which crimes are attributed to who.

It actually says "crime against children"

So we won't know until they DO something with it.

Nobody knows what it pertains to either way.

Yet.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I am concerned that you are doubting this...as if ANYTHING on Wieners laptop would have remained their if HRC didn't want it to..she had a cloth.. to wipe things clean?

Coleman told us that he kept regularly took notes in a journal. Coleman’s notes from October 4 contained the following entry: (1) Anthony Wiener [sic] (2) [Unrelated] (3) Wiener [sic] – texting 15 yo – Sexually Explicit 9/26 – Federal SW – IPhone/IPAD/Laptop Initial analysis of laptop – thousands emails Hillary Clinton & Foundation Crime Against Children We asked Coleman about these notes and he told us that, given their placement in his notebook, the notes would most likely represent information he was briefed on first thing in the morning by his subordinates in the Criminal Investigative Division. Coleman stated that he may have passed this information to other FBI executives after the morning briefing with the Director, but he could not remember if that occurred here. Comey told us that he did not recall the briefing by Coleman reflected in his calendar. We asked Comey if this briefing could have been the time in early October that he recalled being told about the connection between Midyear and the Weiner investigation. Comey stated: It’s possible, possible this is what is knocking around in the back of my head, but I really, see I know the frailty of memory from having done a lot of this work, at least in my memory it’s much more of an informal than a meeting about it, but it’s possible. We showed Coleman’s notes from October 4 to Comey. Comey

www.justice.gov...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Just for fun, lets walk down memory lane to a Forbes article from 12.16.18, Mueller Exposes Putin’s Hold Over Trump

The filing revealed that Mueller’s Office is now investigating the hypothesis that Donald Trump, his campaign, his organization and his associates participated in a massive election fraud, through five interlocking conspiracies—arguably the worst set of crimes against the United States in its history.

As this probe went longer and longer and longer, it began to amuse me more and more those on the left claiming Mueller was going to come out publicly to the country and the world and say Russia helped elected our president but we let him stay in power X days because we had to dot our i’s and cross our t’s while he gave up all our nations secrets.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

no one can honest even attempt to believe that

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

LOL. That was posted 3 times now in this thread. I think he escaped from an asylum looking for some attention.
I got some beach front property in Nevada up for sale.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth

The media is not going to get off scot-free. I look for some of them to be prosecuted for being the ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE. Their fake news reporting was intentional. There is a list. It's all coming out how they mislead the American people on purpose for years. It almost ripped us apart.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
If anyone could help me understand what’s accurate or disinformation in this thread, I’d appreciate it.

Some of this does sound accurate, so I’m curious what thoughts are, too.

I’ll add a couple excerpts to give you an idea but it’s a longer thread, few min read

threadreaderapp.com...

2/ What we call the "Trump-Russia" investigation is a web of criminal, counterintelligence, and Congressional investigations that intersect with the work of the Special Counsel's Office. So there are three key "c"-words here—"criminal," "counterintelligence," and "Congressional."

3/ Special Counsel Mueller is part of the "criminal" investigation; Mueller's work *intersects* with the "counterintelligence" investigation; and his work feeds into and draws from the Congressional investigation. And here's the key: all three of these investigations are ongoing.

4/ As part of the "criminal" investigation, Mueller investigated some things his office then prosecuted; he investigated some things his office handed off to others; he investigated some things he chose not to prosecute; he investigated some things he is letting Congress handle.

5/ Mueller's "criminal" investigations—that is, the information he derived during his nearly 24 months of *criminal investigative work*—then fed directly into multiple "counterintelligence" investigations and will undoubtedly feed into many ongoing "Congressional" investigations.

6/ The news we got today is that Mueller will not *himself* be bringing any more indictments. That's it. That's *all* that has just happened. Any reporting that says the "Russia probe is done" is false. Any reporting that "Mueller's work is done" is false.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

The filing revealed that Mueller’s Office is now investigating the hypothesis that Donald Trump, his campaign, his organization and his associates participated in a massive election fraud, through five interlocking conspiracies—arguably the worst set of crimes against the United States in its history.

How does that even begin to compete with the stranglehold of not merely the System but the MINDS if the vast majority of citizens (for decades on end)?????

DARK ELECTIONEERING: How the DNC+MSM+RNC Work Together In Lockstep To Subvert The Nation
edit on 23-3-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join