It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 214
<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: crankyoldman

Trunp's tweet today speaking directly to those scattered ISIS troops.

Warning them not to create trouble, was a direct threat.

They will not allow them to contunue dirty tricks.

"Think about that before you destroy your lives and the lives of your family!"

Separate sentence. He's not talking to ISIS here.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

phys.org...

Just this week.

I would venture to guess small disclosures are happening on things that have already been around quite a while.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I like Mike a lot. That's all I'm willing to say about that.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Lol no problem, it's not like you had any way of knowing and no I haven't seen those threads but I'll check them out, thanks. Very interested in that stuff

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

A little teaser: The Black Triangles are Earth based.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

I am serious and I respectfully disagree.

I don't feel it was a predictable negotiating tactic from Trump who has played hardball in all negotiations thus far.

Why didn't he ok partial sanction lift AT the summit?

I feel like it came out of left field in the current timeline.

But that's just my feeling, of course.

I also think peace and denuke is already an agreed apon deal or he wouldn't have lifred some sanctions.

But that's just my take.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth

Sorry so late to this an hopefully it has already been answered.

The only people we have heard was getting info from hrc's server was china via an intelligence group located in Manassa Va. (sp).

Not sure why the RNC would care about this.

What’s interesting is these two lawyers represented the RNC in this case (the Scribd link with images) against the State Dept to get the Hillary emails the State Dept was saying would take 75 years, and this was a case pre-election they won. These two lawyers are now representing the secret company/country in the court case Chief Justice Roberts felt he needed to intervene in on a Sunday.

I’m pretty confused, really. It could just be a coincidence it’s the same two lawyers who represented the RNC to get the Hillary emails?

Politico, 12.30.18

That’s right: The chief justice of the United States himself issued an order on a Sunday, in this very case. If you think that’s highly unusual, you’re right. And the action he took was equally unusual. At least for the moment calling into question the unanimous decisions of the courts below, the chief justice blocked the District Court’s order requiring the foreign corporation to comply with the grand jury subpoena, until the government’s lawyers could respond to the Corporation’s briefings.

So, from the D.C. Circuit's decision we learned that a foreign government was actively involved in blocking Mueller’s investigation. That fact is intriguing enough.

Roberts evidently harbors some doubt. Something in the Corporation’s papers caught his attention. So rather than consigning this appeal to the discard pile with thousands of others, he has blocked the lower courts’ decisions until he can receive the government’s briefs defending those decisions. Those papers must be filed no later than New Year’s Eve. Once he receives the full briefing, he can reject the Corporation’s appeal or he can advance the matter to the full court for consideration. Until then, we can only wonder at the remarkable circumstance that the chief justice of the United States has personally intervened, at the request of a foreign government through its corporate entity, in Mueller’s investigation. Only two days before, court observers noted that in a high-profile asylum decision, Roberts had sided with his four liberal colleagues against the Trump administration. Many observers took that as evidence that Roberts was carefully seeking to preserve the court’s institutional neutrality, integrity and balance.

link   
Check this out, what's he saying? I can only understand 'Podesta and Hillary ' anyway, they're saying share before it's deleted

m.youtube.com...

He's saying he orchestrated a shooting under the authority of Hillary Clinton and John Podesta
edit on 22-3-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

I'm thinking IG report first. Then Declass.

Yesterday, a reporter asked Inspector General Michael Horowitz about the status of his investigation. I posted his response to this thread last night. In short, he said it's a BIG ONGOING JOB. Didn't sound at all like his FISA Abuse Report is coming soon.

So I'm hoping Declassification of the 4 Spygate-related "buckets" of documents will be first...and soon.

Like President Trump said, he's going to "hit the Democrats like they've never been hit before", in retaliation for the multiple investigations they've (House Dems) have started against him, his family, and his businesses.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

ISIS handlers?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

John Kerry and the leftover's from No name

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Let the games begin.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Here's the Irish translation - Q approved

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

1I'm not your brother (I'm a sista) 😎 2 time travel is real. There's a sh tload of technology that they've hidden from us. We're probably 50+ years behind because of their corruption. It will all be disclosed to the public

I hope you're right. It always amazes me how many billions of taxpayer dollars have been spent on Ultra Top Secret projects, yet the FBI can't unlock a terrorist's cell phone, or the CIA can't even get rid of Maduro in Venezuela. (Even something relatively unsophisticated, like an exploding drone pigeon will do.)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Q post intermission...

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Those triangles look badass

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

... and... your twitter link has been scrubbed already/

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

And doesn't this all see to correlate to Warrior's post of multiple raids happening just at the end of of the Mueller investigation.

Seems like an ALL Clear. Do IT.

nite all

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
With Papadopoulos’ recent tweets, I’d almost guess the country to be Australia and some company they have here, but Im not sure that makes sense, either.

Perhaps if we get to read the Mueller report, we will find some clues but it’s pretty interesting the lengths this company is going to protect their name, and in opposition to Mueller’s probe incurring daily fines.

twitter.com...
“America First Not Australia”

edit on 22-3-2019 by ucanthandlethetruth because: fixed link

new topics

<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join